Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

crap the much hyped scene!!! (Page 3)

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nayhaj

thats cos Ahem has no expressions what so ever...NAZIM needs to sort out his acting skills i understand hes new but u should know the abc of acting before u start in a drama, if theres act in actor then Jigar is the actor but ahem is not a good actor and i am talking about the actor not the character cos thats the truth whether anyone likes it or not...jigar should have been given the role of ahem atleast we'd have some expression u cant tell what ahem is feeling whenever there is feelings involved
no dear i dnt agree with  u that nazim can't act b'coz he was gud at the scene  but this is ahem's character which is pissing us off AngryAngryAngryhe is emotionless hate himOuchDeadDead
AngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:49am | IP Logged

u know its not the CV's fault its ahems acting that makes it bad...gia is new too but look at her fantastic acting looks natural
no dear nazim acts very well its ahem who's  like thatAngryAngryAngry

br2499-tellyaddict-

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
new way to propose a girl, give her rose and give her hatred look and she will be all yours...
lesson of today..Angry
stupid jigar what the need of giving rose to ahem...
may be without rose he might be asked to hold Gopi's hand and then need to blurt out his feelings which is still locked in some corner of his heart...
stupid stupid cvs...

Edited by sam1903 - 20 December 2010 at 12:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pantomimefairybr2499-tellyaddict-

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aamnalicious

u know its not the CV's fault its ahems acting that makes it bad...gia is new too but look at her fantastic acting looks natural

i disagree with everything u say....he contradicts everything ..he CANT ACT..CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE WORLDS IN ENGLISH im sorry but hes crap
pantomimefairy Newbie
pantomimefairy
pantomimefairy

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aamnalicious

i disagree with everything u say....he contradicts everything ..he CANT ACT..CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE WORLDS IN ENGLISH im sorry but hes crap
Nyaaa, prove it!Tongue You're not expressing to as why Nazim can't act. And what do you mean 'can't pronounce words in English?' The show is featured in Hindi, why does he need to use English words for a Hindi serial, eh?

I won't write down why Nazim is good at Aham's character because I wrote in a previous post on pg.2. If you could kindly find anything I've written that contradicts his good acting ability then I'll be glad to hear so.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict--Nafisa-

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
i'll read and see if i have anything else to say as comment...
but guys... i just can't control my laughter when he pronounces Patni(Wife) as Patani... i try to ignore his pronunciation and then burst into laughter... but thats not his fault.... everyone has some words which they can't pronounce properly...

br2499-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

Diya, thats nt his fault coz he is frm punjab n punjabi accent is pretty different and he speaks al the words in typical accent.
M saying so coz i was in punjab for 7years and i figured it out long bk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Well Sweeties... Nazim's acting skills haven't been completely explored yet, so no comments as to what kind of actor he is.... but usually new actors can't put too much feeling on their face as they are not experienced and its good fortune of Nazim that he landed a character which thrives on no facial expressions...
as Sahra said His character demands a blank face, his mother brought him up to hide his emotions.... happy sad or angry... he just have to have a poker face to win...

because as there is a song
Zindagi hai ek jua, yaha haar bhi aur jeet bhi
yaha dushmanon ke bheed me , mil jaayenge tmhe yaar bhi

so basically to test people we use poker face and not open face

Am sure Nazim would prove himself a brilliant actor, but its CVs who are trying the patience of everyone...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pantomimefairybr2499-tellyaddict--Nafisa-

Go to top