crap the much hyped scene!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh I completely agree. Nazim's acting is quite spot on. I mean if he didn't play ahem so well there wouldn't be so many people hating him right now. He plays his character so well that we all hate his ruthless behavior and no expression attitude towards gopi. If he was really bad at relaying his character we wouldn't all be here complaining about how he acts towards gopi.
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Totally Sadhli, Nazim is an awesome actor, it's just Aham that's dumbfoundedly annoying!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by babyblue352

Oh I completely agree. Nazim's acting is quite spot on. I mean if he didn't play ahem so well there wouldn't be so many people hating him right now. He plays his character so well that we all hate his ruthless behavior and no expression attitude towards gopi. If he was really bad at relaying his character we wouldn't all be here complaining about how he acts towards gopi.

@bold..exactly Eesha....we hate him "Coz Aham behaves Expressionless and Nazim is doing it superbly.."
Originally posted by pantomimefairy

Totally Sadhli, Nazim is an awesome actor, it's just Aham that's dumbfoundedly annoying!πŸ˜†

@bold.....so true....
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

agree with u  1000000000000000000000000000000000%.....
my thoughts are not even a word differ from urs....
we are not dumb and deaf that CVs will show such kind of Scenes and we will be on cloud 9 thinking we got GoHam Scene...
i'll prefer No GoHam rather than this one as they showed today....

😑
yah sadhli they thnks we are  dumb we dnt have any taste or sense we dnt want forced scenes all we want is pure and   deep love btw gohem 😑😑😑
Originally posted by nayhaj

thats cos Ahem has no expressions what so ever...NAZIM needs to sort out his acting skills i understand hes new but u should know the abc of acting before u start in a drama, if theres act in actor then Jigar is the actor but ahem is not a good actor and i am talking about the actor not the character cos thats the truth whether anyone likes it or not...jigar should have been given the role of ahem atleast we'd have some expression u cant tell what ahem is feeling whenever there is feelings involved
no dear i dnt agree with  u that nazim can't act b'coz he was gud at the scene  but this is ahem's character which is pissing us off 😑😑😑he is emotionless hate him🀒🀒
😑😑😑😑

u know its not the CV's fault its ahems acting that makes it bad...gia is new too but look at her fantastic acting looks natural
no dear nazim acts very well its ahem who's  like that😑😑😑
new way to propose a girl, give her rose and give her hatred look and she will be all yours...
lesson of today..😑
stupid jigar what the need of giving rose to ahem...
may be without rose he might be asked to hold Gopi's hand and then need to blurt out his feelings which is still locked in some corner of his heart...
stupid stupid cvs...

Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Aamnalicious

no dear nazim acts very well its ahem who's  like that😑😑😑

i disagree with everything u say....he contradicts everything ..he CANT ACT..CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE WORLDS IN ENGLISH im sorry but hes crap

i disagree with everything u say....he contradicts everything ..he CANT ACT..CANT EVEN PRONOUNCE WORLDS IN ENGLISH im sorry but hes crap
Nyaaa, prove it!πŸ˜› You're not expressing to as why Nazim can't act. And what do you mean 'can't pronounce words in English?' The show is featured in Hindi, why does he need to use English words for a Hindi serial, eh?

I won't write down why Nazim is good at Aham's character because I wrote in a previous post on pg.2. If you could kindly find anything I've written that contradicts his good acting ability then I'll be glad to hear so.