Originally posted by dolphinUSA
OK let me say it out loud once and for all the things that have been troubling me.....because I know what is to follow.
1. I disagree about the driving of the thread. For most of us, driving the thread was never an issue nor was it a motive. We, at least I, came here to have fun.
well, we still have as much fun ... lekin ... i never knew, there were driving factors etc etc, we all have fixed jobs and other things to do, and when we come here we mostly look at relaxation ..yeah when we started, we were all big time into it, now its more like family we know we are there anyway .. may be we dont make too much of an effort, but doesnt mean who dont love each other as much ...!!
2. I'm not positive about the fact that some members get limelight while others don't. We all have equal importance and I'm not saying someone is more "famous" than others. Of course this rules out Vinu.
whoa whoa whoa woman ...!!! cool down darling .. yeh kahan se aa raha hai ... this discussion is pointless ... tell me why would you wanna think this way? we have all had our fair shares of being here and not bein here ...
3. About being neglected, it has more to do with the fact that only some members choose to interact with me. It's not about quoting or liking analysis. Everyone knows I don't analyze because I watch the episode very late, and when the bug hits me, I do the needful, even if its at 9 pm ET.
if you notice, the frequency of coming to the thread has reduced for various reasons ... people have gotten busy darling .... dont take this to heart na ..
4. I didn't know this thread was created to be driven. I thought it was meant for us to enjoy and have fun. Then why do you feel burdened to carry on the thread? I'm sure others will agree to this too.
man, this is like a live TV soap ... itna dimaag pe load mat le ... chill karo ...
I guess we have a few reasons why the charm is missing from the thread...someone pointed it out to me.
- If one disagrees with anothers POV, they simple choose to ignore that person.
this came when people started getting offended when people disagreed.. this was perhaps the most civil way to co-exist...
- Some members do have more control over the thread than the others.
yeh control control kya laga rakha hai ... mujhe rulana hai kya? why the hell are you filled with so much bitterness... tum meri DD hi ho na?
- I too shall take names here: Parm and Amrita don't come onto the thread for a reason. Shouldn't it be everyone's responsibility to make sure the thread is amiable? I'm not saying the founding members are solely responsible....
have they told you this is the reason why they aint coming? if thats the case why dont they say it?
- If you have a look at the last few threads, you will see one group driving the thread while others go into hibernation because they don't want to make their presence be felt when their group is not around. Groups - Family v/s non-family.
okay i didnt know abt it till now, but with this post, you clearly have made it apparent ... there are groups ... and its hurtful .. to me all of u are the same .,, and can vouch for most people here ... and i request you and beg you, get this weird thought outta ur head DD .. pleeeeeej .. mere liye ... pleej ...
- Family ke andar sub-family....don't you think it's rude? What was the purpose? Honestly, it only proves how close one member is to another. You know ek baar do baar teen baar is good, but every damn time gets a bit annoying. Then people are bound to feel out of place.
okayu ... i have already told u yeh sab sach nahi hai .. stop running an ekta soap in ur head ... trp chor, sirf production load padega .. cool it ...
- Why has not anyone wondered why Vinu stopped coming onto the thread with the frequency that he used to....
why dont u ask him why he was away ... and he is ready to make up for it now na? i am sure he/she doesnt disagree its work and not these things that keep him away .. haina vinu?
I'm not even sure I'm saying all this... but if it will help, sure. Phew! Let's see if this makes me feel lighter.