Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- Maan Ki Chuppi, Geet ko Chubhi.Mahi mahi (Page 25)

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
now..what do you think is happening Dol??

you think the thread..is not the way it was earlier..

who do you think is to be blamed here

the founders..who are there and not there?/

the other family members who...are there..but only pretend they are there because of the founders or whoever..

is it because...there are some people who are natural leaders and take away the spot light...

or is it because..some people...who used to get all the limelight..now..have to share it with others??

bolo bolo

today Dol tell what exactly you have in your mind...and also..let your feelings out..

i donno if there is a problem..but talking about it should help...

if you are feeling neglected there must be some reason...na??

or are you talking generalised statements...

i do see that...when us three..the founders are around the thread does move a lot

but does that mean only the three of us have the onus of carrying this thread??
what about the rest of the family...??
dont you think people try their best in their...capacity to try and build the thread as much..why should certain someone or group as you call it..should..drive the thread...

it i believe is onus of each and every one who visits the thread who should be bearing the responsibility of driving the thread..dont you think..

you know even silent readers come out on days to let us know we are being missed..does that not drive us the usual thread drivers harder to keep up our..work for whatever it may be worth..
we try and entertain everyone..but first of all ourselves...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--LavZ--Nargis--mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Shocked
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Ok sorry....my Di's.....and my fellow shishters...and of course my Mother....
who is not here so i can say this...

anyone....anyone anyone here notice GC's hand right on DD's ahems??? Or is it me...and my over active mind???
No joke....i saw i saw i saw...i promise

but then again....GC poor dude...that is what happens when u phingers are very wrong...not his fault

Oye..Mommy ki bacchiu ihumne dekh bhi liye aur disect bhi karli......EmbarrassedShocked

BTW...how was your exam???
Embarrassed
that exam was kick ass.....i tore the whole essay apart......Wink
it was a good bio exam....i just think i studied way more than i needed to cause half of the crap wasn't even on itAngry
But mother...do u have some radar on u...that whenever i am upto something u show up???OuchShockedLOL
why was i not told about this radar?

Mera Bacha...issi liye to mein MAA hoon........and as i tell my BOYS......MOTHERS know it all...always!!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv---RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

Where's my purana post...tht i wrote....whole IDIOT meaning.....lemme find it & post it again....

aur kisiki itni khair ki koi mujhe ignore kare....valei mujhe reply na kare...but they read & skip na....so ek hi baat hai....lolzzz

Oye Nanu ki Jaan....Kisne kisko ignore kiya...Yeh kya ho raha hai.....Am i missing somethingConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv---RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

WOW.....Damn the PICS are HOT!!!  I hope the STILLS will be nothing compared to the sequence when it is aired.   

First and foremost....I hope GURU will kick it up a notch....more than on Sat......to me he is NOT Emoting like he has in past sequences...like the Jhula scene.....or Red Saari scene....or the White dress scene during DeMellos wedding.......In those scene it seems to me that he is DEVOURING her with his eyes....but I did not see the same thing on Sat.......what about you guys......what do you think??

As far as the Geet Anni Takkar....

I don't blame Anni for what happened today...it was due to happen any day now....but I rather blame Maan...he should have talked to Anni already and told her the TRUTH...granted its hard not comfortable...but it had to happen...and that would have saved the ugliness of today.

Now to the Pre-Cap and the new DANCE sequence.....

I have only one thing to say....for many think that this another Kurbaan Hua......I agree and Disagree.   I hope that this sequence will outshine kurban Hua....but that is a BIG IDEAL to break....so i will not keep my hopes to HIGH!!  

There is one difference that i am hoping to see between the 2 sequences.... Kurban Hua vs.Maahi Maahi- Where in Kurban Hua i saw PASSION koot koot ke.....in Maahi Maahi....I want to see DESIRE and WANT koot koot ke!!!

Keeping my FINGERS crossed....................Tongue

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nags !!! The pic just aaaaaaaaaaah sooooo sizzling!!

And I too am keeping ur phingers  crosses waiting to see the desire and love and control Maaneet have to exert in such close proximity...

And yes its not TYPO... its ur phingers TongueTongueTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

yes shivu.
teri ma aur di ke aankhon...se...kuch chuppa nahi rehta..Wink
which is why i have them hot hot sexy eyes like u bothLOL
see mommy u cannot blame me.....blame urself....u gave me these eyesStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv---RushTrip-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

the other family members who...are there..but only pretend they are there because of the founders or whoever..

is it because...there are some people who are natural leaders and take away the spot light...

or is it because..some people...who used to get all the limelight..now..have to share it with others??

bolo bolo

today Dol tell what exactly you have in your mind...and also..let your feelings out..

i do see that...when us three..the founders are around the thread does move a lot

dont you think people try their best in their...capacity to try and build the thread as much..why should certain someone or group as you call it..should..drive the thread...

it i believe is onus of each and every one who visits the thread who should be bearing the responsibility of driving the thread..dont you think..

you know even silent readers come out on days to let us know we are being missed..does that not drive us the usual thread drivers harder to keep up our..work for whatever it may be worth..

Excellent DISSERTATION Vrush.......I LOVE it.   It is so difficult to please all...yet we continually strive to include all and never step on anyone's toes as we do it.   I Hope that I Have not OFFENDED anyone in the process!!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 20 December 2010 at 1:56pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--LavZ-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

bolo bolo

Excellent DISSERTATION Vrush.......I LOVE it.   It is so difficult to please all...yet we continually strive to include all and never stop on anyone's toes as we do it.   I Hope that I Have not OFFENDED anyone in the process!!!

LOLLOLLOL

Ok my 2 bits now

No matter whatever you do someone somewhere hates u!!!

So  I guess no matter what u do... U wld defo offend someone Nags WinkWinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@REST OF IDIOTSS FFAMILY >>HugHugHug

@MOMMYMONSTER >> Angryyu're going to start with new luvstory + Ladoo as my BETI??DeadAngryShocked Hailaaa.. our marriage still not happening yett n yu already planning with beti all.. ??Wacko Arrey yaar can't yu make my character more dreamy than MSK aur flirtatious.. Evil Smile
Coolwaise bhi, its tooo early forr that hai na!!Tongue SillyROFL

@Vinu ki nihu>> 

Mahi mahi… mahi, mahi mahi… mahi,

Bas mera tu mahi saanso me hai maahi,

Hain mujhe hai tera armaan,

Hain tujhe hai mera banna,

Har ghadi teri dil me aahat,

Tu mile mil jaaye raahat.

Judd ke bhi tu mujhse juda sa,

Milke bhi tu kyu hai khafaa sa,

Aaja meri baaho me aaja re..

Have a safe journey nd wonderfullllll rocking holidayyy!! HugHugMiss me nd the rest alwayzz..!! EmbarrassedCool 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv---RushTrip-LavZrickks--Nargis---honeydew-_Invincible_Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

Go to top