3 IDIOTZ- Maan Ki Chuppi, Geet ko Chubhi.Mahi mahi - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
Vinu...

ek shocker doon!!

you only know of laddoo as your daughter..

do you know...that there are others who came with the package??

namely... Revv and PU your HItler...

see i only made lavu your daughter cos..she is like you song for everything..and way too apt...

but..now...looks..like... you get more from this phamily than you ever anticipated...
Originally posted by rickks

Waah...

Philosophy Queen....Shivani Padhaar rahi hai......

Shivu Beautiful sweetu i agree esp the part underlined
πŸ‘
see being in this idiot family has been very educating......i had this shmartness in me....but u see you all just ooze it out....for everyone to seeπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
awww .....πŸ€— i am here ...

Originally posted by --Revv--

Yes... Aaj I am happy for my choti Maa... Actually my step momma.. But she treats me and my lil angel sis like her own.. Better than our poppa treats us 😑😑

Sorry choti maa.. Forgot u like no negativity when it comes to her Vinu urf our Poppa 😳😳
Originally posted by LVraaz

@REST OF IDIOTSS FFAMILY >>πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@MOMMYMONSTER >> 😑yu're going to start with new luvstory + Ladoo as my BETI??🀒😑😲 Hailaaa.. our marriage still not happening yett n yu already planning with beti all.. ?? Arrey yaar can't yu make my character more dreamy than MSK aur flirtatious.. πŸ˜ˆ
😎waise bhi, its tooo early forr that hai na!!πŸ˜› πŸ€ͺ🀣

@Vinu ki nihu>> 

Mahi mahi' mahi, mahi mahi' mahi,

Bas mera tu mahi saanso me hai maahi,

Hain mujhe hai tera armaan,

Hain tujhe hai mera banna,

Har ghadi teri dil me aahat,

Tu mile mil jaaye raahat.

Judd ke bhi tu mujhse juda sa,

Milke bhi tu kyu hai khafaa sa,

Aaja meri baaho me aaja re..

Have a safe journey nd wonderfullllll rocking holidayyy!! πŸ€—πŸ€—Miss me nd the rest alwayzz..!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜Ž 

Vinu dude....long time no see. πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—Ki haal chaal thwada? Health shealth OK? Neend sheend karing properly? Eat veat karing properly?
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Vinu dude....long time no see. πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—Ki haal chaal thwada? Health shealth OK? Neend sheend karing properly? Eat veat karing properly?
ROFL
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

the point is....ur only ignored when you think u r being ignored....and that is when you start to think of the wrong things....

it is ur mind playin a trick on u.....so don't let it trick you.....you instead should trick it and kick its ass when it is not looking....

have i not taught anyone anything???

Rev beta/Di.....please learn this advice from ur dadi masi...or masi dadi whatever it is called....or nani masi or masi nani...ok u get the point...

Patel, I had no idea this day would come...but this is like a cat closes the eyes thinking the dog won't see her.
Originally posted by dolphinUSA

Patel, I had no idea this day would come...but this is like a cat closes the eyes thinking the dog won't see her.
babes....chodo na....chalo....gussa spits our kardo....πŸ˜³πŸ€—
πŸ€—The special sequence izz specially dedicates to all of yuu nd to make up forr being MIA forr soo longg...but the message throughout the whole sequence izz forr my Nauntanki!! vinu ki nihu along with a few lineeesssss!! πŸ€ͺ😎haiii Rabba..!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜

@all of yuu >> I am fine but superbzz.. now going back to work!! LOVE yuu all alwayzz.. take care,good night sweet dreamsss nd catch Wonderfulll wednesday episode.. πŸ˜³πŸ€—

OYE...VINU....STOP WITH THE like BUTTON..........................thread pe kuch BOLO.....why are you in the LB mode today???😑
Originally posted by LVraaz

πŸ€—The special sequence izz specially dedicates to all of yuu nd to make up forr being MIA forr soo longg...but the message throughout the whole sequence izz forr my Nauntanki!! vinu ki nihu along with a few lineeesssss!! πŸ€ͺ😎haiii Rabba..!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜

@all of yuu >> I am fine but superbzz.. now going back to work!! LOVE yuu all alwayzz.. take care,good night sweet dreamsss nd catch Wonderfulll wednesday episode.. πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Hailia......more wait n watch!!!!😑