Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- Maan Ki Chuppi, Geet ko Chubhi.Mahi mahi (Page 19)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I have just posted my take on page 1....but here it is again for you guys.......................Enjoy!!

WOW.....Damn the PICS are HOT!!!  I hope the STILLS will be nothing compared to the sequence when it is aired.   

First and foremost....I hope GURU will kick it up a notch....more than on Sat......to me he is NOT Emoting like he has in past sequences...like the Jhula scene.....or Red Saari scene....or the White dress scene during DeMellos wedding.......In those scene it seems to me that he is DEVOURING her with his eyes....but I did not see the same thing on Sat.......what about you guys......what do you think??

As far as the Geet Anni Takkar....

I don't blame Anni for what happened today...it was due to happen any day now....but I rather blame Maan...he should have talked to Anni already and told her the TRUTH...granted its hard not comfortable...but it had to happen...and that would have saved the ugliness of today.

Now to the Pre-Cap and the new DANCE sequence.....

I have only one thing to say....for many think that this another Kurbaan Hua......I agree and Disagree.   I hope that this sequence will outshine kurban Hua....but that is a BIG IDEAL to break....so i will not keep my hopes to HIGH!!  

There is one difference that i am hoping to see between the 2 sequences....Kurban Hua vs.Maahi Maahi- Where in Kurban Hua i saw PASSION koot koot ke.....in Maahi Maahi....I want to see DESIRE and WANT koot koot ke!!!

Keeping my FINGERS crossed....................Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by kuls11

Who want to kill ANI.....ek to asi hee below avg actress hai....uspe....GEET ko itna suna diya.....I want to kill ANI>.....
Shaadi is on 10th jan....not 31st Dec so.....Too many twist are going to ome for next 2 weeks....

VAH kya trick hai......ANI torture kare hamri geet ko...aur aap hot pic upload ker do....taki hum usse dil se gali bhi na de sake.....Not FAIR>..

Wah Kullu tu Geet ko defend kar rahi thi...Wow..wonders never cease!!  I don't blame Anni for what happened today...it was due to happen any day now....but I rather blame Maan...he should have talked to Anni already and told her the TRUTH...granted its hard not comfortable...but it had to happen...and that would have saved the ugliness of today.Angry

hey nagsssssssssssssssssssHug

Hi Puji..........................sorry was on a conf call!!HugHug

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
kabhi kabhi complain karna padhta hai momma ...
i am sure they will bring them out as well ...
infact ii feel they arre working towards it already ...
thats wwhy they are solidifying their storyline so that they can incorporate twists and symbolims wwill coome along as well

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Originally posted by -honeydew-

pehle symbolisms na dhoondo toh bhi milta tha ..
aaj kal dekh dekh kar aankhe pak gayi hai ..
par door door tak symbolism ka koio ata pata nahi ..
agar hua bhi, it feels more like a figment of our imaginationConfused

HALLA BOL !!

Originally posted by rickks

Hats off to the CVs!!

i love the dynamics between relationships developing..takes me back to the hoshiarpur days...
where we had more than just the central characters..

now dont go thinking i dont want maaneet...i do..but i also want other story lines developed for that is where a story and moments get integrated into a wholesome one...

we love the way, comedy and emotional scenes are part of those moments how a romantic scene is interspersed with some drama!! i mean this is what makes Geet what it is...

the new CVs are giving us fantastic moments while taking the story forward...way to go!!

though i do miss some things...the symbolism... there used to be...in the paintings, in the colors,  the elements, the props and lighting....and i enjoy deciphering the various symbolism as they give depth to the story and the story telling... subtlety that intrigues...and entices... i am sure..the CVs will give us..that..
i loved the symbolism even in the promos that used to be aired earlier whether it was the shattered glass or the strategic placement of Ring between the picture of two brothers...

now about today's epi...

i liked the dynamics between Arjun and Ani...they do...are going to end up together..no!!

i like the way...daadi understood what Ani is about but did not involve Maan when he seemed worried...but will
Daadi really talk to Ani about what is hassling her or will she..ignore it as a tantrum..alert??

Geet...and Ani... now..again..i like the shift in..relationship..there is always going to be swings..in their relationship..isnt it...kabhi haan kabhi naa!!

now Maan and Geet are really taking it a notch up...their progression is good...

but then if i liked everything..why am i repeating myself...

overall...good start to the week...and tomorrow..dhamaka?? the photos..are straight...ladder to heaven..or should is say....flight!!

now why am i behaving like i am supposed to give a rating...i am not..i am a viewer..and i enjoy..watching... so no advise..me just going to tighten my seat belt and watch...a mind blowing..

Vrushu regarding the Symbolism's I could not agree more.....like u say they used to be glaring at us all the time....But aaj kal its really cut short....and regarding the story being woven around the Lead cast when actually all the side characters can be used tastefully.....

i am not complaining..just..pointing out perhaps the obvious...

i miss the paintings..the one like madonna and child...the heer ranjha...the mirror...well..i am sure..
the new CVs will bring..something...for sure...

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -sann-

rev,

title shld be like this

Geet ki chuppi, maan ko chubhi....

hai na?

hi

the title is more..for... Maan not letting Ani know the truth about Dev and Nt which is what... would have not created the MU between Ani and Geet but staying quiet might cost him  lot...

Agree......Wink
That was what was the faltered part in today's episode

i dont think...the faltered part...it is how..really...Maan would be..isnt it.his protective self he does not want to disillusion his little sis's image of the other bro and..his wife so he has chosen to keep quiet but yes..that will become a bone of contention... will he have to choose between his sis and his love?

what about Geet trying to distance herself...from him for the sake of family..

it is like this..every time she finds some happiness..there is always...attached...sadness to it..
her happiness always comes to her at a cost...

also..even her independence came to her at a cost..

so..that is what this story is all about Geet's inner turmoil in choosing the right thing..and... what her heart wants...that is story of Geet, the struggle of an eighteen year old...

have i said too much now??

No di what u said was beautiful!!! Love it love it!!! I totally agree with everything u have said...
it is not easy for maan to tell his younger sister what her other brother has done.....and he obviously does not want the Dev issue to effect geet and her happiness...and so he didn't reveal anything to ani....he knows that ani may look at geet differently if she finds out....u know how akward it would be for geet and ani??? Ouch
These kinds of things look easy to say....but when u have to talk about it...it feels like ur reliving every moment of that pain again.....and Maan simply did not choose to reveal it yet....
yes him not telling Ani turned against him.....as someone else opened their mouth....(tasha Angry)

Vrush di.....what u said today once again revealed the storyline of geet.....and thank u once again for reminding us what GHSP is about! Love u for thatEmbarrassed

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Viju

hum log kitne understanding hai...

but..yes..i look at characterization and that is what both daadi and maan were doing protecting..but as they say..

sometimes...bitter truth is better than sugar coated medicines

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Mommy....don't go by the pictures....cause i went and looked at some of the pics...and noticed that in some they were just practicing the sequence i believe....so those clicks are most likey from rehearsals....
i felt that way in three pics...that they are just rehearsing...and the pics were taken

i am also finger crossing here......but i know it will be hot!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 20 December 2010 at 12:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip---Nargis--nanditasingh

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top