Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- Maan Ki Chuppi, Geet ko Chubhi.Mahi mahi (Page 16)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
kya jawaab doon ????ConfusedLOLWink

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -honeydew-

!!!!
Guys 
i wanted to tell you all, i am leaving tomorrow night on a long holiday with my family and i will be back on 31st ...
i am so used to you guys now, that its gonna bee really hard forr meee to noot be around for soooo many days .. ii am drreadiing thee thoouught ... but ..then, this holiiday has beeen long due and foorr the fiirst tiimee iin eeeiight yearrs ....!! Soo i am pretty excited aboouut it ..

At the same time i am sad, i will miss some of the best episoodees of Geeet, what wwith thee wedding preps underway ... buut i guess, thiis iis hooww iit was supppoosed to beee ...!!

Anywway .... I'll miiss you guuys terribly .. and will try and login wwheeneeveer i can ... HugHug
mujhee bhii yaad karoogee na???

I loove yoou my Idiot Phamily !!!CryCry

chalte chalte mere yeh geeet yaad rakhna
kabhi alvida na kehna 
kabhi alvida na kehna
rote hasteee 
bas yuhiiii tum
gungunate reehna
kabhii alviida na kehna
kabhii alvida na kehna ...

forr all ..

beeeech rraah main iidioots
biichar jayee kahiin hum agarr
10 din ka hai bas faasla 
mil jayenge hum magarr

tuum saab yaad aaoogee
mujhee yuhii yaad karrteee rreehna
kabhi alvida na kehna
kabhi alvida na kehna

forr my louuveee vinuuHeart

pyar kartee karrtee
huum tum kahin kho jayeengee
tum kuuch karrtee rrrahoogee
aur main kahin aur rrahuungii ...

hum lauut ayeengee ...
tuum yuhii buulaatee rreehna ....
kabhii alviida na kehna
kabhii alvida na kehna

My take:

was it just me ... was it just me, or did you not feel a thng when you watched the episode ....
Geet was supposed to be sad... why?

reason 1: her family was mentioned after ages ...
reason 2: her dilemma with respect to telling Anwesha the truth ..

what surprised me was ...

Dadi and Maan didnt care when Geet went away after Anweshas questions.. Dadi stresses more on Anwesha venting her anger, than Dev being mentioned a while ago ...!!

Geet decides to dress up and think about telling Anwesha instead of thinking of the impending issue first and sorting it ... 

Maan comes into the room, but takes a while before realising Geet is sad and has tears in her eyes so much so that till the time she  moves her hand away from his he doesnt realise something is wrong ...

I think it was thoughtful of Maan to give her the time and space to settle herself... 

Geet on her part wanting to keep it to herself was natural ... these things are bound to happen ..

Arjun also arrives in time to save dadi- shows, he will eventually be there for the khuranas .. he is a nice guy ..

The Arjun Anwesha scene was ... naaice ... well, sorry to say this i liked them more than Maaneet today ...Tongue

the choice of white, red and purple was tastefully done ...

start off scene with Maan and Geet and her telling him indirectly that she knws what to call him when conveyed, she knew what the relationship means to him ....

monday hai ... hence the start of a week ... the new fb pics suggest ... there is going to be more that is to unfold this week...

the story is accha ... so to speak, finally i see story-screenplay-dialogues kee credits showing its presence on screen!!

The song is from Raaz and it has mahi mahi in it ... Vinu .. kahin yeh tumhari kartoot toh nahi ????WinkWink i mean the choice of song ???

Guys .. ill take off ..and wish the GEET team all the very best in the coming two weeks, for all that they have in store ...!! All the best with Shaadi .. when i am back, Maan and Geet will be Man and wife .. and there will be another story to tell .... 

On that note ....

Love you all ....
Ill miss you like loads ...
Take care guys !!!

love,
Niha/Nihu/choti mishti maa /vinuu kii nihuu/NautankiWink

Waah Nihu Kya Dhasoon Take hai.....Loved the Parts underlined...and koi toh Jawab doCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Gdnite girls me gtg
love u all

Bye nups and Nadu ji love u both
nups my window is still opennnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Poo yaa i am going otherwise a fight will happennnnnnnnn woh bhi mast coz den i got whatever i want

Dol tu late ayiiiiiiiii love u yaar missing talking to u my song partner

Rew my bhoot kahan haoooooooooo thread open karke gayab

Vrush asusual brilliant take u are the bestttttttt

Viju will read your take tom late hui to Raj chodega nahinnnnnnnn

Kul good night pls lates updt dekhlena fairy tale wale main koi check nahin kar raha tu to karle
you are my only hope

Nags bye u always come lateeeeee

Edited by killerkinrul - 20 December 2010 at 11:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Hey Guys....Kaise Ho????

hey viji

abhi to bach gaye hain
par fb pics wala epi. dekhne k baad bachenge ya nahi......uski koi guarantee nahi.............LOL

Well lets see....Vinu ka Fav Dialogue use kar rahi hoon "Wait and watch"Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
pehle symbolisms na dhoondo toh bhi milta tha ..
aaj kal dekh dekh kar aankhe pak gayi hai ..
par door door tak symbolism ka koio ata pata nahi ..
agar hua bhi, it feels more like a figment of our imaginationConfused

HALLA BOL !!

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Hats off to the CVs!!

i love the dynamics between relationships developing..takes me back to the hoshiarpur days...
where we had more than just the central characters..

now dont go thinking i dont want maaneet...i do..but i also want other story lines developed for that is where a story and moments get integrated into a wholesome one...

we love the way, comedy and emotional scenes are part of those moments how a romantic scene is interspersed with some drama!! i mean this is what makes Geet what it is...

the new CVs are giving us fantastic moments while taking the story forward...way to go!!

though i do miss some things...the symbolism... there used to be...in the paintings, in the colors,  the elements, the props and lighting....and i enjoy deciphering the various symbolism as they give depth to the story and the story telling... subtlety that intrigues...and entices... i am sure..the CVs will give us..that..
i loved the symbolism even in the promos that used to be aired earlier whether it was the shattered glass or the strategic placement of Ring between the picture of two brothers...

now about today's epi...

i liked the dynamics between Arjun and Ani...they do...are going to end up together..no!!

i like the way...daadi understood what Ani is about but did not involve Maan when he seemed worried...but will
Daadi really talk to Ani about what is hassling her or will she..ignore it as a tantrum..alert??

Geet...and Ani... now..again..i like the shift in..relationship..there is always going to be swings..in their relationship..isnt it...kabhi haan kabhi naa!!

now Maan and Geet are really taking it a notch up...their progression is good...

but then if i liked everything..why am i repeating myself...

overall...good start to the week...and tomorrow..dhamaka?? the photos..are straight...ladder to heaven..or should is say....flight!!

now why am i behaving like i am supposed to give a rating...i am not..i am a viewer..and i enjoy..watching... so no advise..me just going to tighten my seat belt and watch...a mind blowing..

Vrushu regarding the Symbolism's I could not agree more.....like u say they used to be glaring at us all the time....But aaj kal its really cut short....and regarding the story being woven around the Lead cast when actually all the side characters can be used tastefully.....

Edited by -honeydew- - 20 December 2010 at 11:40am

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Hey Guys....Kaise Ho????

Hello Viju
kaise hoooooooooo?

Hi preet i am fine...aap kaise ho???
_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Gdnite girls me gtg
love u all

Bye nups and Nadu ji love u both
nups my window is still opennnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Poo yaa i am going otherwise a fight will happennnnnnnnn woh bhi mast coz den i got whatever i want

Dol tu late ayiiiiiiiii love u yaar missing talking to u my song partner

Rew my bhoot kahan haoooooooooo thread open karke gayab

Vrush asusual brilliant take u are the bestttttttt

Viju will read your take tom late hui to Raj chodega nahinnnnnnnn

tujhe bhejna to na chahe
phir bhi rok na paye......................

tc
byeeeeeeee
catch u tommorrow..........
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Sorry Sorry.....It was 128Wink

Originally posted by -honeydew-

btw ..... !!! 127 was hot for other obvious reasons Wink

[QUOTE=-honeydew-]

Guys ...

going by the precap of the song, where i saw both of them look into each others eyes ... mujhee toh laga, iit might be a repeat of the maula mere sequence, with a wonderful choice of gaana but no emotions ....

koi Nissar Parvej ko bolo ... he should direct the gaana if he doesnt want the massacre of another lovely number ...!!!

lekiin ... looks liike theey have already shot for the number ... so i hope .. watching it with an open mind wud nt disappooiint .. tum loog deekh karr mujhee bata dena .. ii woont bee theree ... i am mad !!! wwhy theee heell doooo ii look forr sooo many deetaiils ?

[/QUOTE]

Main Jaoon bhulaane???....
Main Jaaon bhulaane??.....NP ka hona bohat zaroori hai......The Pics are really hot...GC is really tanda Angry except in pic 127Embarrassed..... I know picture does not speak much when it comes to Video.....

But the i would wait and then speak more....

-honeydew-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Viju..

yes..i felt...things.are looking up...!!

Go to top