Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- Maan Ki Chuppi, Geet ko Chubhi.Mahi mahi (Page 14)

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Hi kullu!!!!Embarrassed
Hi DolEmbarrassed
oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....people stop jinxing the sequence before it has even aired.....Ouch
I know it will be damn hot....hot hot....
so chill it.....wait and watch and be ready to die.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 20 December 2010 at 11:22am
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by killerkinrul

okie reply me fast pls i only have 15 minu plsssssssssss

why?
why?
why?

apni clock band kar do
den 15 min will b 15 hrs............LOLLOLLOLLOL

Mere piyaaaaa mere piya
gaye hai chandigarh waha se karenge
teliphone teri yaad satati hai
jiya main aag lagati hai

isliye jana hai poooooooooooWink

mysterygurl1427

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by kuls11

nupz/////sorry maine kab kaha tu mujhe ignore ker rahi hai....maine to nandu pooji kaha

haan haan ...hum becharo par ilzaam lagaoCry

count me in too nandu................Cry

i included you too dear ...  unfair KulCry

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

!!!!
Guys 
i wanted to tell you all, i am leaving tomorrow night on a long holiday with my family and i will be back on 31st ...
i am so used to you guys now, that its gonna bee really hard forr meee to noot be around for soooo many days .. ii am drreadiing thee thoouught ... but ..then, this holiiday has beeen long due and foorr the fiirst tiimee iin eeeiight yearrs ....!! Soo i am pretty excited aboouut it ..

At the same time i am sad, i will miss some of the best episoodees of Geeet, what wwith thee wedding preps underway ... buut i guess, thiis iis hooww iit was supppoosed to beee ...!!

Anywway .... I'll miiss you guuys terribly .. and will try and login wwheeneeveer i can ... HugHug
mujhee bhii yaad karoogee na???

I loove yoou my Idiot Phamily !!!CryCry

chalte chalte mere yeh geeet yaad rakhna
kabhi alvida na kehna 
kabhi alvida na kehna
rote hasteee 
bas yuhiiii tum
gungunate reehna
kabhii alviida na kehna
kabhii alvida na kehna ...

forr all ..

beeeech rraah main iidioots
biichar jayee kahiin hum agarr
10 din ka hai bas faasla 
mil jayenge hum magarr

tuum saab yaad aaoogee
mujhee yuhii yaad karrteee rreehna
kabhi alvida na kehna
kabhi alvida na kehna

forr my louuveee vinuuHeart

pyar kartee karrtee
huum tum kahin kho jayeengee
tum kuuch karrtee rrrahoogee
aur main kahin aur rrahuungii ...

hum lauut ayeengee ...
tuum yuhii buulaatee rreehna ....
kabhii alviida na kehna
kabhii alvida na kehna

My take:

was it just me ... was it just me, or did you not feel a thng when you watched the episode ....
Geet was supposed to be sad... why?

reason 1: her family was mentioned after ages ...
reason 2: her dilemma with respect to telling Anwesha the truth ..

what surprised me was ...

Dadi and Maan didnt care when Geet went away after Anweshas questions.. Dadi stresses more on Anwesha venting her anger, than Dev being mentioned a while ago ...!!

Geet decides to dress up and think about telling Anwesha instead of thinking of the impending issue first and sorting it ... 

Maan comes into the room, but takes a while before realising Geet is sad and has tears in her eyes so much so that till the time she  moves her hand away from his he doesnt realise something is wrong ...

I think it was thoughtful of Maan to give her the time and space to settle herself... 

Geet on her part wanting to keep it to herself was natural ... these things are bound to happen ..

Arjun also arrives in time to save dadi- shows, he will eventually be there for the khuranas .. he is a nice guy ..

The Arjun Anwesha scene was ... naaice ... well, sorry to say this i liked them more than Maaneet today ...Tongue

the choice of white, red and purple was tastefully done ...

start off scene with Maan and Geet and her telling him indirectly that she knws what to call him when conveyed, she knew what the relationship means to him ....

monday hai ... hence the start of a week ... the new fb pics suggest ... there is going to be more that is to unfold this week...

the story is accha ... so to speak, finally i see story-screenplay-dialogues kee credits showing its presence on screen!!

The song is from Raaz and it has mahi mahi in it ... Vinu .. kahin yeh tumhari kartoot toh nahi ????WinkWink i mean the choice of song ???

Guys .. ill take off ..and wish the GEET team all the very best in the coming two weeks, for all that they have in store ...!! All the best with Shaadi .. when i am back, Maan and Geet will be Man and wife .. and there will be another story to tell .... 

On that note ....

Love you all ....
Ill miss you like loads ...
Take care guys !!!

love,
Niha/Nihu/choti mishti maa /vinuu kii nihuu/NautankiWink

Waah Nihu Kya Dhasoon Take hai.....Loved the Parts underlined...and koi toh Jawab doCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
rev,

title shld be like this

Geet ki chuppi, maan ko chubhi....

hai na?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hi Dol Hug

mysterygurl1427

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

updated my take on page 1.....postin it here as well....

Tere saaye mein mili har khushi
Tere marzi meri zindagi
Le chal tu chaahe jahaan

Meri aankhon mein nazar teri hai
Meri shaam o sher teri hai
Tu jo nahi to main kahaan
Khil gayi meri kismat
Paake teri yeh chaahat
Hum pe meherbaan do jahaan

Shukran Allah wallah hamdul illah
..........................................................................EDITED.....................................................................

Helo phamily.......

no detaild take on each sequnz wid songs frm me....as i hav to sleep early coz i am flyin bck to Dubai 2mrw mrng....

Aahhhh......finally frm a dreamy maneet land....v ver reluctntly brought bck to da real wrld......wrld of twists n turns.......Ouch.

okie...da episod was average fr me.....teek tak tha....i can neva dislike an episod of dis serial coz its very special.......jst lyk DMG was......Embarrassed

okie episod........

Maan Sir Se Maan - finally bck to Maan....shukar hai...ven eva she wnts to stop Maan frm doin sumthin she calls Maan.......Geet traffic signal - red light = MaaannLOLbt i lyk da way she says Maaannn...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
"Agar dubara thumne Maan Sir bulaya tho thumhe pata hai ki main kya karunga" - ahem...kya karoge??Tonguebolo...bolo....Wink

Arjun n Anni - i dnt noe y i hav started to like der love story...yeah yeah its nt yet a love story...bt it wil b.....mayb coz it luks similar to sum story i already noe.....LOLWink

Maan n Geet's weddin card - one glimpse of it......weddin on 10th of Jan Wink- thank u Pariii....fr dat pik......Hug
Cut to Anni n Tasha da Sashas chamchiAngry.......as expectd she played her part....ab Maan nahi hai tho Studnt ko tho sambhalna hoga naa.....so Anni knos sumthin is wrong btw her brothers n da reason is Geet......Ouch

Haiyee.....sab shweth...i mean safaid.....white.....yeh shaadi hi ho rahi hai naaLOL....bt White luks angelc on Geet.Embarrassed...after all she has to wear wat he likes...coz at da end she is dressin up fr him naa......Wink
Geets family n Dev mentioned....yeh tho hona hi thaaa.....Anni wid her rapid fire round n questn banks....aaj kal sab rapid fire ke mood mei hai...chakar kya hai??KJO effect??LOL
Daadi handles da situation......i wd wnt Anni to noe da truth frm Maan....he shd stand up fr Geet n let Anni noe everythin......

Geet is depressd....n still she dresses up n den thinks abt Anni wala sequnzShockedShockedShockedShocked.....aisa kyun??ShockedConfusedisnt it natural fr a person to frst think abt sumthin dat is troublin u frst??Confused..... either it shd hav been shwn dat Geet is dressin up while thinkin abt Anni.....n den Maan enters or it shd hav been lyk Geet thinkin abt Anni's commnts n den Maan enters realiz dat Geet is upset she says der is nothin n she asks him to leave coz she needs to dress up......aisa kyun dhekhaya???ConfusedOuch

Maan is so much in love dat he fails to read her eyes frst bt he realises it latr......Geet is scared dat he wd hav to choose again.....ofcorz he wd....n v noe wat his choice wd b.....
Maan leaves her to herslef  - it was da best thing to b done....Thumbs Up

Daadi being saved by Arjun  - so he has his plan set n he has started his play too...Daadi n Anni becums the gateway to KM n KC......Confused

Precap - Anni - Geet shwdwn to cum up......n it wd shatter Geet even mor.....Ouch

Mahii maahii song frm Raaz - Geet in white.....dance sequnz......Kurbaan Hua 2.....Vinu mere JP.....hope da passion n effect wd b mind blowin....WinkEmbarrassed

me off to sleep.....
vil try to cum 2mrw here.....if nt...i vil miss u allCry....lov ya all.....Hug

Nihu meri CHoti maa - LOVE ya...hope to c u on 30th........wil miss ya....Hug

Loads of Luv,
Lavz....

hey lavz

well written all d points................Clap

sab coffee pi pi k KJO style rapid fire mein interested ho gaye hain...............

mysterygurl1427

Go to top