Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- Maan Ki Chuppi, Geet ko Chubhi.Mahi mahi (Page 13)

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Pooja i think misunderstanding b/w Annie & Geet wont last ...better if it does not happen as shown in precap box....(cvs play that)

& this is promo as Nupur said

mroe like promo ....if marriage is on 10jan .....thye have ti exted this MU little bit....4 hafte thode na mairriage celebration dikhayenge

dey can kul
1 week haldi
1 week mehndi
1 week sangeet
1 week shaadi............ROFLROFLROFL
if dey r in mood to give competition to YRKKH...................ROFLROFL

and remmeber dear u urself said it was pahtetic shaadi.....
but they can do that for them one day - one week,,,,LOLLOLLOL

kulu why do u get serious................
itne saare rofling emoticons nahi dekhe????????????????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
btw ..... !!! 127 was hot for other obvious reasons Wink

Originally posted by rickks

[QUOTE=-honeydew-]

Guys ...

going by the precap of the song, where i saw both of them look into each others eyes ... mujhee toh laga, iit might be a repeat of the maula mere sequence, with a wonderful choice of gaana but no emotions ....

koi Nissar Parvej ko bolo ... he should direct the gaana if he doesnt want the massacre of another lovely number ...!!!

lekiin ... looks liike theey have already shot for the number ... so i hope .. watching it with an open mind wud nt disappooiint .. tum loog deekh karr mujhee bata dena .. ii woont bee theree ... i am mad !!! wwhy theee heell doooo ii look forr sooo many deetaiils ?

[/QUOTE]

Main Jaoon bhulaane???....
Main Jaaon bhulaane??.....NP ka hona bohat zaroori hai......The Pics are really hot...GC is really tanda Angry except in pic 127Embarrassed..... I know picture does not speak much when it comes to Video.....

But the i would wait and then speak more....

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Who want to kill ANI.....ek to asi hee below avg actress hai....uspe....GEET ko itna suna diya.....I want to kill ANI>.....
Shaadi is on 10th jan....not 31st Dec so.....Too many twist are going to ome for next 2 weeks....

VAH kya trick hai......ANI torture kare hamri geet ko...aur aap hot pic upload ker do....taki hum usse dil se gali bhi na de sake.....Not FAIR>..

Wah Kullu tu Geet ko defend kar rahi thi...Wow..wonders never cease!!  I don't blame Anni for what happened today...it was due to happen any day now....but I rather blame Maan...he should have talked to Anni already and told her the TRUTH...granted its hard not comfortable...but it had to happen...and that would have saved the ugliness of today.Angry

hey nagsssssssssssssssssssHug
Hi mommy!!! Yes even i was cursing maan today when i saw Ani sayin this to geet...
why did he hide it??? He should have let her known about this.....sooner or later Ani would have asked...Dev is her brother too....Ouch
But then again....the Cv's call right....they wanted to hide this...or else how would the story go??LOL
_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

okie reply me fast pls i only have 15 minu plsssssssssss

why?
why?
why?

apni clock band kar do
den 15 min will b 15 hrs............LOLLOLLOLLOL
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged

nupz/////sorry maine kab kaha tu mujhe ignore ker rahi hai....maine to nandu pooji kaha

haan haan ...hum becharo par ilzaam lagaoCry
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
updated my take on page 1.....postin it here as well....

Tere saaye mein mili har khushi
Tere marzi meri zindagi
Le chal tu chaahe jahaan

Meri aankhon mein nazar teri hai
Meri shaam o sher teri hai
Tu jo nahi to main kahaan
Khil gayi meri kismat
Paake teri yeh chaahat
Hum pe meherbaan do jahaan

Shukran Allah wallah hamdul illah
..........................................................................EDITED.....................................................................

Helo phamily.......

no detaild take on each sequnz wid songs frm me....as i hav to sleep early coz i am flyin bck to Dubai 2mrw mrng....

Aahhhh......finally frm a dreamy maneet land....v ver reluctntly brought bck to da real wrld......wrld of twists n turns.......Ouch.

okie...da episod was average fr me.....teek tak tha....i can neva dislike an episod of dis serial coz its very special.......jst lyk DMG was......Embarrassed

okie episod........

Maan Sir Se Maan - finally bck to Maan....shukar hai...ven eva she wnts to stop Maan frm doin sumthin she calls Maan.......Geet traffic signal - red light = MaaannLOLbt i lyk da way she says Maaannn...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
"Agar dubara thumne Maan Sir bulaya tho thumhe pata hai ki main kya karunga" - ahem...kya karoge??Tonguebolo...bolo....Wink

Arjun n Anni - i dnt noe y i hav started to like der love story...yeah yeah its nt yet a love story...bt it wil b.....mayb coz it luks similar to sum story i already noe.....LOLWink

Maan n Geet's weddin card - one glimpse of it......weddin on 10th of Jan Wink- thank u Pariii....fr dat pik......Hug
Cut to Anni n Tasha da Sashas chamchiAngry.......as expectd she played her part....ab Maan nahi hai tho Studnt ko tho sambhalna hoga naa.....so Anni knos sumthin is wrong btw her brothers n da reason is Geet......Ouch

Haiyee.....sab shweth...i mean safaid.....white.....yeh shaadi hi ho rahi hai naaLOL....bt White luks angelc on Geet.Embarrassed...after all she has to wear wat he likes...coz at da end she is dressin up fr him naa......Wink
Geets family n Dev mentioned....yeh tho hona hi thaaa.....Anni wid her rapid fire round n questn banks....aaj kal sab rapid fire ke mood mei hai...chakar kya hai??KJO effect??LOL
Daadi handles da situation......i wd wnt Anni to noe da truth frm Maan....he shd stand up fr Geet n let Anni noe everythin......

Geet is depressd....n still she dresses up n den thinks abt Anni wala sequnzShockedShockedShockedShocked.....aisa kyun??ShockedConfusedisnt it natural fr a person to frst think abt sumthin dat is troublin u frst??Confused..... either it shd hav been shwn dat Geet is dressin up while thinkin abt Anni.....n den Maan enters or it shd hav been lyk Geet thinkin abt Anni's commnts n den Maan enters realiz dat Geet is upset she says der is nothin n she asks him to leave coz she needs to dress up......aisa kyun dhekhaya???ConfusedOuch

Maan is so much in love dat he fails to read her eyes frst bt he realises it latr......Geet is scared dat he wd hav to choose again.....ofcorz he wd....n v noe wat his choice wd b.....
Maan leaves her to herslef  - it was da best thing to b done....Thumbs Up

Daadi being saved by Arjun  - so he has his plan set n he has started his play too...Daadi n Anni becums the gateway to KM n KC......Confused

Precap - Anni - Geet shwdwn to cum up......n it wd shatter Geet even mor.....Ouch

Mahii maahii song frm Raaz - Geet in white.....dance sequnz......Kurbaan Hua 2.....Vinu mere JP.....hope da passion n effect wd b mind blowin....WinkEmbarrassed

me off to sleep.....
vil try to cum 2mrw here.....if nt...i vil miss u allCry....lov ya all.....Hug

Nihu meri CHoti maa - LOVE ya...hope to c u on 30th........wil miss ya....Hug

Loads of Luv,
Lavz....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh_Invincible_

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Originally posted by nanditasingh

nupz/////sorry maine kab kaha tu mujhe ignore ker rahi hai....maine to nandu pooji kaha

haan haan ...hum becharo par ilzaam lagaoCry

count me in too nandu................CryCryCryCry

nanditasingh

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

okie....main chali kaam pe....kaam khatam karke will try to come back...if not...thn gud night.....

nanditasingh

Go to top