3 IDIOTZ- Maan Ki Chuppi, Geet ko Chubhi.Mahi mahi - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
now..what do you think is happening Dol??

you think the thread..is not the way it was earlier..

who do you think is to be blamed here

the founders..who are there and not there?/

the other family members who...are there..but only pretend they are there because of the founders or whoever..

is it because...there are some people who are natural leaders and take away the spot light...

or is it because..some people...who used to get all the limelight..now..have to share it with others??

bolo bolo

today Dol tell what exactly you have in your mind...and also..let your feelings out..

i donno if there is a problem..but talking about it should help...

if you are feeling neglected there must be some reason...na??

or are you talking generalised statements...

i do see that...when us three..the founders are around the thread does move a lot

but does that mean only the three of us have the onus of carrying this thread??
what about the rest of the family...??
dont you think people try their best in their...capacity to try and build the thread as much..why should certain someone or group as you call it..should..drive the thread...

it i believe is onus of each and every one who visits the thread who should be bearing the responsibility of driving the thread..dont you think..

you know even silent readers come out on days to let us know we are being missed..does that not drive us the usual thread drivers harder to keep up our..work for whatever it may be worth..
we try and entertain everyone..but first of all ourselves...
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

😳
that exam was kick ass.....i tore the whole essay apart......πŸ˜‰
it was a good bio exam....i just think i studied way more than i needed to cause half of the crap wasn't even on it😑
But mother...do u have some radar on u...that whenever i am upto something u show up???πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
why was i not told about this radar?

Mera Bacha...issi liye to mein MAA hoon........and as i tell my BOYS......MOTHERS know it all...always!!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -sann-

Where's my purana post...tht i wrote....whole IDIOT meaning.....lemme find it & post it again....

aur kisiki itni khair ki koi mujhe ignore kare....valei mujhe reply na kare...but they read & skip na....so ek hi baat hai....lolzzz

Oye Nanu ki Jaan....Kisne kisko ignore kiya...Yeh kya ho raha hai.....Am i missing somethingπŸ˜•
Originally posted by --Nargis--

WOW.....Damn the PICS are HOT!!!  I hope the STILLS will be nothing compared to the sequence when it is aired.   

First and foremost....I hope GURU will kick it up a notch....more than on Sat......to me he is NOT Emoting like he has in past sequences...like the Jhula scene.....or Red Saari scene....or the White dress scene during DeMellos wedding.......In those scene it seems to me that he is DEVOURING her with his eyes....but I did not see the same thing on Sat.......what about you guys......what do you think??

As far as the Geet Anni Takkar....

I don't blame Anni for what happened today...it was due to happen any day now....but I rather blame Maan...he should have talked to Anni already and told her the TRUTH...granted its hard not comfortable...but it had to happen...and that would have saved the ugliness of today.

Now to the Pre-Cap and the new DANCE sequence.....

I have only one thing to say....for many think that this another Kurbaan Hua......I agree and Disagree.   I hope that this sequence will outshine kurban Hua....but that is a BIG IDEAL to break....so i will not keep my hopes to HIGH!!  

There is one difference that i am hoping to see between the 2 sequences.... Kurban Hua vs.Maahi Maahi- Where in Kurban Hua i saw PASSION koot koot ke.....in Maahi Maahi....I want to see DESIRE and WANT koot koot ke!!!

Keeping my FINGERS crossed....................πŸ˜›

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nags !!! The pic just aaaaaaaaaaah sooooo sizzling!!

And I too am keeping ur phingers  crosses waiting to see the desire and love and control Maaneet have to exert in such close proximity...

And yes its not TYPO... its ur phingers TongueTongueTongue

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

yes shivu.
teri ma aur di ke aankhon...se...kuch chuppa nahi rehta..πŸ˜‰
which is why i have them hot hot sexy eyes like u bothπŸ˜†
see mommy u cannot blame me.....blame urself....u gave me these eyes⭐️
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

now..what do you think is happening Dol??

you think the thread..is not the way it was earlier..

who do you think is to be blamed here

the founders..who are there and not there?/

the other family members who...are there..but only pretend they are there because of the founders or whoever..

is it because...there are some people who are natural leaders and take away the spot light...

or is it because..some people...who used to get all the limelight..now..have to share it with others??

bolo bolo

today Dol tell what exactly you have in your mind...and also..let your feelings out..

i donno if there is a problem..but talking about it should help...

if you are feeling neglected there must be some reason...na??

or are you talking generalised statements...

i do see that...when us three..the founders are around the thread does move a lot

but does that mean only the three of us have the onus of carrying this thread??
what about the rest of the family...??
dont you think people try their best in their...capacity to try and build the thread as much..why should certain someone or group as you call it..should..drive the thread...

it i believe is onus of each and every one who visits the thread who should be bearing the responsibility of driving the thread..dont you think..

you know even silent readers come out on days to let us know we are being missed..does that not drive us the usual thread drivers harder to keep up our..work for whatever it may be worth..
we try and entertain everyone..but first of all ourselves...

Excellent DISSERTATION Vrush.......I LOVE it.   It is so difficult to please all...yet we continually strive to include all and never step on anyone's toes as we do it.   I Hope that I Have not OFFENDED anyone in the process!!!
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Excellent DISSERTATION Vrush.......I LOVE it.   It is so difficult to please all...yet we continually strive to include all and never stop on anyone's toes as we do it.   I Hope that I Have not OFFENDED anyone in the process!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok my 2 bits now

No matter whatever you do someone somewhere hates u!!!

So  I guess no matter what u do... U wld defo offend someone Nags πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
@REST OF IDIOTSS FFAMILY >>πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@MOMMYMONSTER >> 😑yu're going to start with new luvstory + Ladoo as my BETI??🀒😑😲 Hailaaa.. our marriage still not happening yett n yu already planning with beti all.. ?? Arrey yaar can't yu make my character more dreamy than MSK aur flirtatious.. πŸ˜ˆ
😎waise bhi, its tooo early forr that hai na!!πŸ˜› πŸ€ͺ🀣

@Vinu ki nihu>> 

Mahi mahi… mahi, mahi mahi… mahi,

Bas mera tu mahi saanso me hai maahi,

Hain mujhe hai tera armaan,

Hain tujhe hai mera banna,

Har ghadi teri dil me aahat,

Tu mile mil jaaye raahat.

Judd ke bhi tu mujhse juda sa,

Milke bhi tu kyu hai khafaa sa,

Aaja meri baaho me aaja re..

Have a safe journey nd wonderfullllll rocking holidayyy!! πŸ€—πŸ€—Miss me nd the rest alwayzz..!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜Ž 

Originally posted by LVraaz

@MOMMYMONSTER >> 😑yu're going to start with new luvstory + Ladoo as my BETI??🀒😑😲 Hailaaa.. our marriage still not happening yett n yu already planning with beti all.. ?? Arrey yaar can't yu make my character more dreamy than MSK aur flirtatious.. πŸ˜ˆ

@Vinu ki nihu>> 

Mahi mahi' mahi, mahi mahi' mahi,

Have a safe journey nd wonderfullllll rocking holidayyy!! πŸ€—πŸ€—Miss me nd the rest alwayzz..!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜Ž 

πŸ€—
Vinu.....OMG!!  Itzzz been sooo longzzzzz how are you???
πŸ€—
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by LVraaz

@Vinu ki nihu>> 

Mahi mahi' mahi, mahi mahi' mahi,

oyeee....vinu....tomorrow's sequence or whenever it is coming...better be kickass.....i made some promises here.....so please take care na.....πŸ˜†
mera naam bachalena...it is on the line....

btw.....wat is up dude.....i hope u r takin care of urself
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago