Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
😲

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Ok sorry....my Di's.....and my fellow shishters...and of course my Mother....

who is not here so i can say this...

anyone....anyone anyone here notice GC's hand right on DD's ahems??? Or is it me...and my over active mind???
No joke....i saw i saw i saw...i promise

but then again....GC poor dude...that is what happens when u phingers are very wrong...not his fault

Oye..Mommy ki bacchiu ihumne dekh bhi liye aur disect bhi karli......😳😲

BTW...how was your exam???
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

uh oh.....underage child here.....Rev beta/Rev Di.....pleej close those sexy eyes....i mean tiny eyes...u cannot see this picture....😲
uh oh....looks like mommy is here too.....mommy this was not me.....i repeat not me...this was umm my split personality!!

Maaaaaaaaaasi/lil sis!! I ddnt see the pics.. I just commented.. I saw the statutory signs even if its not put up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pssssssst... Chori chue dekh liya.. Kisi ko mat batana πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago
Thanks for responding everyone. I was hoping people would actually accept what's happening instead of denying, and try to come up with some solution. But you are right, expectation always brings you down. Didn't want to create an alarm here. Sorry everyone!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes shivu.
teri ma aur di ke aankhon...se...kuch chuppa nahi rehta..πŸ˜‰
--Revv-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

!!!!
Guys 
i wanted to tell you all, i am leaving tomorrow night on a long holiday with my family and i will be back on 31st ...
i am so used to you guys now, that its gonna bee really hard forr meee to noot be around for soooo many days .. ii am drreadiing thee thoouught ... but ..then, this holiiday has beeen long due and foorr the fiirst tiimee iin eeeiight yearrs ....!! Soo i am pretty excited aboouut it ..

At the same time i am sad, i will miss some of the best episoodees of Geeet, what wwith thee wedding preps underway ... buut i guess, thiis iis hooww iit was supppoosed to beee ...!!

Anywway .... I'll miiss you guuys terribly .. and will try and login wwheeneeveer i can ... πŸ€—πŸ€—
mujhee bhii yaad karoogee na???

I loove yoou my Idiot Phamily !!!😭😭

chalte chalte mere yeh geeet yaad rakhna
kabhi alvida na kehna 
kabhi alvida na kehna
rote hasteee 
bas yuhiiii tum
gungunate reehna
kabhii alviida na kehna
kabhii alvida na kehna ...

forr all ..

beeeech rraah main iidioots
biichar jayee kahiin hum agarr
10 din ka hai bas faasla 
mil jayenge hum magarr

tuum saab yaad aaoogee
mujhee yuhii yaad karrteee rreehna
kabhi alvida na kehna
kabhi alvida na kehna

forr my louuveee vinuu❀️

pyar kartee karrtee
huum tum kahin kho jayeengee
tum kuuch karrtee rrrahoogee
aur main kahin aur rrahuungii ...

hum lauut ayeengee ...
tuum yuhii buulaatee rreehna ....
kabhii alviida na kehna
kabhii alvida na kehna

My take:

was it just me ... was it just me, or did you not feel a thng when you watched the episode ....
Geet was supposed to be sad... why?

reason 1: her family was mentioned after ages ...
reason 2: her dilemma with respect to telling Anwesha the truth ..

what surprised me was ...

Dadi and Maan didnt care when Geet went away after Anweshas questions.. Dadi stresses more on Anwesha venting her anger, than Dev being mentioned a while ago ...!!

Geet decides to dress up and think about telling Anwesha instead of thinking of the impending issue first and sorting it ... 

Maan comes into the room, but takes a while before realising Geet is sad and has tears in her eyes so much so that till the time she  moves her hand away from his he doesnt realise something is wrong ...

I think it was thoughtful of Maan to give her the time and space to settle herself ... 

Geet on her part wanting to keep it to herself was natural ... these things are bound to happen ..

Arjun also arrives in time to save dadi- shows, he will eventually be there for the khuranas .. he is a nice guy ..

The Arjun Anwesha scene was ... naaice ... well, sorry to say this i liked them more than Maaneet today ...πŸ˜›

the choice of white, red and purple was tastefully done ...

start off scene with Maan and Geet and her telling him indirectly that she knws what to call him when conveyed, she knew what the relationship means to him ....

monday hai ... hence the start of a week ... the new fb pics suggest ... there is going to be more that is to unfold this week...

the story is accha ... so to speak, finally i see story-screenplay-dialogues kee credits showing its presence on screen!!

The song is from Raaz and it has mahi mahi in it ... Vinu .. kahin yeh tumhari kartoot toh nahi ????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i mean the choice of song ???

Guys .. ill take off ..and wish the GEET team all the very best in the coming two weeks, for all that they have in store ...!! All the best with Shaadi .. when i am back, Maan and Geet will be Man and wife .. and there will be another story to tell .... 

On that note ....

Love you all ....
Ill miss you like loads ...
Take care guys !!!

love,
Niha/Nihu/choti mishti maa /vinuu kii nihuu/NautankiπŸ˜‰

😲😲😲
U going ???

Om shaanti om!! Om Shaanti Om!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

On on a serious note!! Gonna miss u ... 10 days.. No disturbance πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..Not done.. U better bug me eh... Tu aadat ban gayi hai Jaaaaaaaaanu.. Meri choti mishti maaaa TongueTongue

Yes Mee tooo loving the story... Yes.. I liked the Arjun symbolism!! If he has to fall in love with Ani.. he beTTER be a good guy

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Revv--

πŸ˜†

Poor GC... Idiotz ke dimaag ki nahi aanken bhi tezzzzzzzzz hai 😳😳😳

Hum IDIOTS ki DIMAGH ki bhi AANKHE hain!!!  Issi liye kuch nahi miss karte!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

😲

Oye..Mommy ki bacchiu ihumne dekh bhi liye aur disect bhi karli......😳😲

BTW...how was your exam???

Embarrassed
that exam was kick ass.....i tore the whole essay apart......πŸ˜‰
it was a good bio exam....i just think i studied way more than i needed to cause half of the crap wasn't even on it😑
But mother...do u have some radar on u...that whenever i am upto something u show up???ShockedπŸ˜†
why was i not told about this radar?
--Revv-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

Tere saaye mein mili har khushi
Tere marzi meri zindagi
Le chal tu chaahe jahaan

Meri aankhon mein nazar teri hai
Meri shaam o sher teri hai
Tu jo nahi to main kahaan
Khil gayi meri kismat
Paake teri yeh chaahat
Hum pe meherbaan do jahaan

Shukran Allah wallah hamdul illah
..........................................................................EDITED.....................................................................

Helo phamily.......

no detaild take on each sequnz wid songs frm me....as i hav to sleep early coz i am flyin bck to Dubai 2mrw mrng....

Aahhhh......finally frm a dreamy maneet land....v ver reluctntly brought bck to da real wrld......wrld of twists n turns........

okie...da episod was average fr me.....teek tak tha....i can neva dislike an episod of dis serial coz its very special.......jst lyk DMG was......😳

okie episod........

Maan Sir Se Maan - finally bck to Maan....shukar hai...ven eva she wnts to stop Maan frm doin sumthin she calls Maan.......Geet traffic signal - red light = MaaannπŸ˜†bt i lyk da way she says Maaannn...😳😳
"Agar dubara thumne Maan Sir bulaya tho thumhe pata hai ki main kya karunga" - ahem...kya karoge??πŸ˜›bolo...bolo....πŸ˜‰

Arjun n Anni - i dnt noe y i hav started to like der love story...yeah yeah its nt yet a love story...bt it wil b.....mayb coz it luks similar to sum stroy i already noe.....

Maan n Geet's weddin card - one glimpse of it......weddin on 10th of Jan πŸ˜‰- thank u Pariii....fr dat pik......πŸ€—
Cut to Anni n Tasha da Sashas chamchi😑.......as expectd she played her part....ab Maan nahi hai tho Studnt ko tho sambhalna hoga naa.....so Anni knos sumthin is wrong btw her brothers n da reason is Geet......

Haiyee.....sab shweth...i mean safaid.....white.....yeh shaadi hi ho rahi hai naaπŸ˜†....bt White luks angelc on Geet.😳...after all she has to wear wat he likes...coz at da end she is dressin up fr him naa......πŸ˜‰
Geets family n Dev mentioned....yeh tho hona hi thaaa.....Anni wid her rapid fire round n questn banks....aaj kal sab rapid fire ke mood mei hai...chakar kya hai??KJO effect??πŸ˜†
Daadi handles da situation......i wd wnt Anni to noe da truth frm Maan....he shd stand up fr Geet n let Anni noe everythin......

Geet is depressd....n still she dresses up n den thinks abt Anni wala sequnz😲😲😲😲.....aisa kyun??πŸ˜²πŸ˜•isnt it natural fr a person to frst think abt sumthin dat is troublin u frst??πŸ˜•..... either it shd hav been shwn dat Geet is dressin up while thinkin abt Anni.....n den Maan enters or it shd hav been lyk Geet thinkin abt Anni's commnts n den Maan enters realiz dat Geet is upset she says der is nothin n she asks him to leave coz she needs to dress up......aisa kyun dhekhaya???πŸ˜•

Maan is so much in love dat he fails to read her eyes frst bt he realises it latr......Geet is scared dat he wd hav to choose again.....ofcorz he wd....n v noe wat his choice wd b.....
Maan leaves her to herslef  - it was da best thing to b done....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Daadi being saved by Arjun  - so he has his plan set n he has started his play too...Daadi n Anni becums the gateway to KM n KC......πŸ˜•

Precap - Anni - Geet shwdwn to cum up......n it wd shatter Geet even mor.....

Mahii maahii song frm Raaz - Geet in white.....dance sequnz......Kurbaan Hua 2.....Vinu mere JP.....hope da passion n effect wd b mind blowin....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

me off to sleep.....
vil try to cum 2mrw here.....if nt...i vil miss u all😭....lov ya all.....πŸ€—

Nihu meri CHoti maa - LOVE ya...hope to c u on 30th........wil miss ya....πŸ€—

Loads of Luv,
Lavz....

Sab jaa rahe hai ?? Pehle Nihu now u 😲😲😲..........
Lil sis !! U better come back tomo nite.. I ll be waiting here for u 😳😳😳
Yes waiting for the dance seq... Lavu.. LV owes us one!! Since a month he has been showing us dreams of kurbaan hua part 2... Else My whip is ever ready πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Good nite and happy journey πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Nagu.....

Pictures speaks Volumes but when it comes to Videos or motion pictures even minute things becomes far more Evident...But i am still going to BlabberπŸ˜†

Above are snaps of Maan from 4 different sequences
look at his eyes....they speak Volumes....Its as though he is making love with his eyes......He can't get enough of her......

But this is missing....
I too agree i did not see this
PASSION,DESIRE OR WANT

1)on Sat in "Tere Mast Mast".....
2) or in todays seq where he sees Geet in the white Sari.....
(Is he the same Maan who could not take his eyes off her in the Red Sari Seq???)
3)Nor did i see this in today's Coming up seq of "Mahi Mahi"......

Why are his expressions so cold...????

He has delivered amazing scenes with the so called Expressions Intact and now either there is stillness in his eyes....or his expressions is on an On/Off mode....

I hope GC brings back the Old Maan.....The one in the above Pics....

Love Viji
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --Revv--

Maaaaaaaaaasi/lil sis!! I ddnt see the pics.. I just commented.. I saw the statutory signs even if its not put up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pssssssst... Chori chue dekh liya.. Kisi ko mat batana πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

ok grannie masi/sis will not say a thing.....but then u must not tell grannie masi's/sis's mom that i posted that pic upπŸ˜‰ Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago