Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

hmmm Shivu...

me just throwing...questions..in the air...lets see what...the CVs come up with..

me always excited with Geet!!

yea as usual they always have something that we never would have thought ofπŸ˜†
Kuch nahi nupzie....just proving my point. When I came everyone got quite..and now when I left people starting talking. Guess I'm not family naa...it's OK.

Chodo..how you been? MIA for so long..... I took care of your GF while you were away. She was very udhaas without you.
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey Dol...

why are you on this...trip??

you are part of the phamily as much as you want to be...

i am doing laundry....so keep coming and going...

should i say..what luck??

now..no one is ignoring anyone..or...goes quiet..when..someone comes...

but should you want to see things that are not there can one really stop you??
-RushTrip- thumbnail
so true..Shivu...
the CVs do give us surprises

and what i like even more..are the small gifts...or rather gifts that we receive from them in some form or other

whether it was your's and nag's bday gift or...the cards...on the show..

or even more recently..the oblique references to idiots being true...lovers of Geet!!

am i reading too much..or does someone..really think..we are good..enough to be treated...with...christmas goodies??

so true..Shivu...

and what i like even more..are the small gifts...or rather gifts that we receive from them in some form or other

or even more recently..the oblique references to idiots being true...lovers of Geet!!

am i reading too much..or does someone..really think..we are good..enough to be treated...with...christmas goodies??

i think we deserve some christmas goodies.....πŸ˜›
we r soooo loved😳
every body wants to be usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
hopefully these new twists are those beautiful christmas gifts for us all😳

This is one show that is different, that stands out....and i hope that it forever remains soπŸ˜›
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

so true..Shivu...

Christmas Time.. Christmas Time.. Christmas all the way!!
We are getting goodies from the Santa (CVs)...
So hopefully this will go up to the new year too..

Yes I too see oblique references to us 😳😳😳.Like when Anwesha said Idiots
I'm surprised you haven't noticed something so glaringly obvious. Let's just say the thread is divided.....between family and non-family. And this is not the IDIOTS family I'm talking about.....you know what this is about. People here respond/interact only to select people. Some of us have even preferred to keep away...let me not list the reasons here for we do have some silent readers around. Sure the time zones matter to some extent in building closeness among people, but to ignore the rest is something I disapprove.

I've tried to make my point in a very subtle way....no offense intended. Sorry!
Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

I'm surprised you haven't noticed something so glaringly obvious. Let's just say the thread is divided.....between family and non-family. And this is not the IDIOTS family I'm talking about.....you know what this is about. People here respond/interact only to select people. Some of us have even preferred to keep away...let me not list the reasons here for we do have some silent readers around. Sure the time zones matter to some extent in building closeness among people, but to ignore the rest is something I disapprove. I've been very disappointed with the thread lately. I came today only because someone was constantly asking me to. If there is no warmth, what's the point? The thread should be a means to have some fun, not spoil the mood.

none taken Dol...

i think...its up to us..to be as involved as we want to be...

if you jump right in..and..interact...someone is bound to respond..

you know Dol i learned something...in my life..if you expect things..you are bound to be disappointed...

the idea is to have fun no matter what..

i shall take some names here..
sksg...she has said..am i the only one..who...is quoting myself?? she did it for a whole page..but she did not leave...

there is aditi, pari..who..give their takes no matter what...

there are others..too...who are silent readers and send pms when one of us..is not writing takes
the silent readers also come out and write once in a while

to be part of a family you have to feel like you are part of it..

so of course the decision will always remain yours if you want to b involved and to what extent..

I'm surprised you haven't noticed something so glaringly obvious. Let's just say the thread is divided.....between family and non-family. And this is not the IDIOTS family I'm talking about.....you know what this is about. People here respond/interact only to select people. Some of us have even preferred to keep away...let me not list the reasons here for we do have some silent readers around. Sure the time zones matter to some extent in building closeness among people, but to ignore the rest is something I disapprove.

Dol babes....chill...here we all love each other......no divisions.....just circumstances.....it happens....no one tries to ignore anyone...remember i said that last night to u and kullu when u guys thought i felt left out?

Any one dares to ignore me??πŸ˜† No one ignores u either.....trust me.....trust me...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kuch nahi nupzie....just proving my point. When I came everyone got quite..and now when I left people starting talking. Guess I'm not family naa...it's OK.

Chodo..how you been? MIA for so long..... I took care of your GF while you were away. She was very udhaas without you.

phir se......aise batein karna band karo...varna phir chali jaungi...& wont come back...samjhi tum😑

she's ur pati...pati ka seba karna tumhari dharm hai...meri jaane ki baad u;ll become a perfect patni....πŸ˜†
Edited by -sann- - 13 years ago