3 IDIOTZ- Maan Ki Chuppi, Geet ko Chubhi.Mahi mahi - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

i dont think...the faltered part...it is how..really...Maan would be..isnt it.his protective self he does not want to disillusion his little sis's image of the other bro and..his wife so he has chosen to keep quiet but yes..that will become a bone of contention... will he have to choose between his sis and his love?

what about Geet trying to distance herself...from him for the sake of family..

it is like this..every time she finds some happiness..there is always...attached...sadness to it..
her happiness always comes to her at a cost...

also..even her independence came to her at a cost..

so..that is what this story is all about Geet's inner turmoil in choosing the right thing..and... what her heart wants...that is story of Geet, the struggle of an eighteen year old...

have i said too much now??

Vrushu....Nahi...i get what you said....all i am saying is Had Maan said what is actually going on....the truth regarding Dev-NT Ani would not have such a stand regarding Geet....But yes for the sake of the new Dynamics this was better ki it was kept under wraps😊
πŸ˜›wad if ur adat turns into a zaroorat and my brains stop working and you dont want to disagree with me but then want to ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Originally posted by rickks

Nihu....Tu toh meri JKS-PKB Partner hai....
Tujhse Agree nahi karoongi toh ksses Karoongi....Aur waise bhi ab toh Aadath Ban gayi 😳

I have just posted my take on page 1....but here it is again for you guys.......................Enjoy!!

WOW.....Damn the PICS are HOT!!!  I hope the STILLS will be nothing compared to the sequence when it is aired.   

First and foremost....I hope GURU will kick it up a notch....more than on Sat......to me he is NOT Emoting like he has in past sequences...like the Jhula scene.....or Red Saari scene....or the White dress scene during DeMellos wedding.......In those scene it seems to me that he is DEVOURING her with his eyes....but I did not see the same thing on Sat.......what about you guys......what do you think??

As far as the Geet Anni Takkar....

I don't blame Anni for what happened today...it was due to happen any day now....but I rather blame Maan...he should have talked to Anni already and told her the TRUTH...granted its hard not comfortable...but it had to happen...and that would have saved the ugliness of today.

Now to the Pre-Cap and the new DANCE sequence.....

I have only one thing to say....for many think that this another Kurbaan Hua......I agree and Disagree.   I hope that this sequence will outshine kurban Hua....but that is a BIG IDEAL to break....so i will not keep my hopes to HIGH!!  

There is one difference that i am hoping to see between the 2 sequences....Kurban Hua vs.Maahi Maahi- Where in Kurban Hua i saw PASSION koot koot ke.....in Maahi Maahi....I want to see DESIRE and WANT koot koot ke!!!

Keeping my FINGERS crossed....................πŸ˜›
Originally posted by pooja83

hey nagsssssssssssssssssssπŸ€—

Hi Puji..........................sorry was on a conf call!!πŸ€—πŸ€—
kabhi kabhi complain karna padhta hai momma ...
i am sure they will bring them out as well ...
infact ii feel they arre working towards it already ...
thats wwhy they are solidifying their storyline so that they can incorporate twists and symbolims wwill coome along as well

i am not complaining..just..pointing out perhaps the obvious...

i miss the paintings..the one like madonna and child...the heer ranjha...the mirror...well..i am sure..
the new CVs will bring..something...for sure...

i dont think...the faltered part...it is how..really...Maan would be..isnt it.his protective self he does not want to disillusion his little sis's image of the other bro and..his wife so he has chosen to keep quiet but yes..that will become a bone of contention... will he have to choose between his sis and his love?

what about Geet trying to distance herself...from him for the sake of family..

it is like this..every time she finds some happiness..there is always...attached...sadness to it..
her happiness always comes to her at a cost...

also..even her independence came to her at a cost..

so..that is what this story is all about Geet's inner turmoil in choosing the right thing..and... what her heart wants...that is story of Geet, the struggle of an eighteen year old...

have i said too much now??

No di what u said was beautiful!!! Love it love it!!! I totally agree with everything u have said...
it is not easy for maan to tell his younger sister what her other brother has done.....and he obviously does not want the Dev issue to effect geet and her happiness...and so he didn't reveal anything to ani....he knows that ani may look at geet differently if she finds out....u know how akward it would be for geet and ani???
These kinds of things look easy to say....but when u have to talk about it...it feels like ur reliving every moment of that pain again.....and Maan simply did not choose to reveal it yet....
yes him not telling Ani turned against him.....as someone else opened their mouth....(tasha 😑)

Vrush di.....what u said today once again revealed the storyline of geet.....and thank u once again for reminding us what GHSP is about! Love u for that😳

Viju

hum log kitne understanding hai...

but..yes..i look at characterization and that is what both daadi and maan were doing protecting..but as they say..

sometimes...bitter truth is better than sugar coated medicines
Mommy....don't go by the pictures....cause i went and looked at some of the pics...and noticed that in some they were just practicing the sequence i believe....so those clicks are most likey from rehearsals....
i felt that way in three pics...that they are just rehearsing...and the pics were taken

i am also finger crossing here......but i know it will be hot!!!!😳
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Hey lallu 😳

Preeto jiiiiii - Good night. Kal milange asi. 😳

Poo - tujhe dekh ke mera dil garden garden ho gaya 😳

Kullu......meri jaaneman bahar nikal...aaj somwaar hai.....dil dhadke baar baar hai...toh aaj aaja aaja πŸ€—

Where's my dost Kal????? Missing....