Jhumka ghum gaya re.... (Page 5)

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

[QUOTE=waniya_fatima

Laxmi,

i know he is not doing it intentionally but at the end of the day what ever his plans are even if he wants to gift a new pair ( i knew btw) un-intentionally he is hurting her. now the most sad part is suhana madam has fallen in love with him and she is unaware with that. with whom she has fallen even is ignorant....LOL and we are saying it loud and clear... hello you ppl are in love man... cant you feel cant you see.....Wink

the reason i said i felt Ishan part of this plan is because he did feel suhana got jealous with sona and he mentioned this to suhana but then he forgot this.

oh waise faithima.... main toh ghabra gayi thi ki aap ne Ishaan ko plan ka hissa kaise soch liya.....LOLLOL... waise Sheems ne kahan na....Ishaan kuch pagla sa gaya hai aajkal.... kehtha kuch hai...kartha kuch hai aur diktha kuch aur he hai......LOLLOL...Pyaar andha hota hai.... yeh maaloom....magar itna confusing nahi maloom.... WackoLOL...

Enna da  Ishaan??? Mind it...Tut tut..!!!LOLWink
[/QUOTE]

LOL yeah sheems is right sirf paglaya nahi ghabraya bhi phirta haiLOL...... just imagine at the moment he feels as if he is in one sided love what will be his state once he gets an idea about suhana's feelings

tabh to wo dumb logoon kay jaisay sara din window main beetha wave karta rahay ga har anay janay walay koWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSinha18-allizwell-infinity00Shwets1502

Go to top