Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jhumka ghum gaya re.... (Page 3)

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hey every1...
i think there might be some reason behind all dis jhumka thing....coz theres no point in sonali taking one jhumka...even though she liked it, why would she want just one jhumka which she cnt wear..dats wat i think...
nd about ishaan's behaviour...sumtimes he does behave OTT...but i think its ok....coz when suhana in the beginning talked about sid nd compared ishaan wid sid, even ishaan felt bad...suhana also sometimes pulls ishaans leg in front of everyone...
but m eagerly waitin fr the picnic sequence to start...really lookin frwrd to sushaan luv story.. :)

Edited by mrankit - 20 December 2010 at 10:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ekta76Sinha18-allizwell-Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrankit

hey every1...
i think there might be some reason behind all dis jhumka thing....coz theres no point in sonali taking one jhumka...even though she liked it, why would she want just one jhumka which she cnt wear..dats wat i think...
nd about ishaan's behaviour...sumtimes he does behave OTT...but i think its ok....coz when suhana in the beginning talked about sid nd compared ishaan wid sid, even ishaan felt bad...suhana also sometimes pulls ishaans leg in front of everyone...
but m eagerly waitin fr the picnic sequence to start...really lookin frwrd to sushaan luv story.. :)

Suhana never delibrately brought Sid in the conversation, she hated Sid as she blamed him for her messy life, you can watch it again, Ishaan knew about it, she never said oh by the way Ishaan you should look like Sid,  she wanted him to look smart, which Ishaan took as that Suhana wants him to be like Sid, she pulls his legs just as he pulls hers, calling her dumb, distracting her from the real issue and plus all the family pulls his legs, thats there favourite past time. Suhana never TALKED about Sid , it came into conversation once after the photo sessions, and after she went twice to see him , she was confused and not sure about what to do with her life, third time she slapped Sid and regretted badly about how could she fall for a guy like Sid. And what Ishaan is doing according to Ishaan is fair as he thinks of Sonali as his BEST FRIEND and MERI SONA and Suhana cant match that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-111192YusBeeShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Experience Baachay Experience , hum to udtee chirya kay par gin laytay hain, ( I am not going to say kay baal dhoop main safaid nahi kiyee!!! for obveious reasonsLOLLOL)

HahaClap what can I say? I'm speechless. Tusi great ho!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

hey every1...

Suhana never delibrately brought Sid in the conversation, she hated Sid as she blamed him for her messy life, you can watch it again, Ishaan knew about it, she never said oh by the way Ishaan you should look like Sid,  she wanted him to look smart, which Ishaan took as that Suhana wants him to be like Sid, she pulls his legs just as he pulls hers, calling her dumb, distracting her from the real issue and plus all the family pulls his legs, thats there favourite past time. Suhana never TALKED about Sid , it came into conversation once after the photo sessions, and after she went twice to see him , she was confused and not sure about what to do with her life, third time she slapped Sid and regretted badly about how could she fall for a guy like Sid. And what Ishaan is doing according to Ishaan is fair as he thinks of Sonali as his BEST FRIEND and MERI SONA and Suhana cant match that.

Yes 1000% agree. Suhana never directly compared Ishaan to Sid. She spoke about marrying someone who's, rich, smart, intelligent, of the same standad/status as her, someone loving and handsome!! Now Sid isn't the only good looking guys out there is he? There are plently of high-society, classy, good looking, smart and intelligent ment out there, but KK didn't want just that for his daughter, he wanted a family that loving and  caring regardless of their status and thats why he chose Ishaan and the Kashyaps. The whole misunderstanding is not at the beginning and Ishaan's heartache is not Suhana's fault at all (agreed it wasn't good that he was treated like that but she wasn't at fault)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192-allizwell-Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Ok, it may be true that sonali has some surprise for suhana by giving her the complete pair of ring but it will be better if this would have been shown for ishaan i.e agar ye dikhaye ki ye surprise ishaan suhana ko de raha toh phir bhi thoda bahut justify hota hai otherwise his act of giving suhana's ear ring to sona and telling lie to suhana  will be justAngryAngry

As far as ishaan's behavior is concern, i don't have any problem as he felt 100 times more pain from the first day of his marriage....remember the scene when on first night he was harshly rejected by suhana and next morning he went away.....it is way to deal with his pain...as a man and i must say as a strong man he can not show his tears......and suhana is now in tears....in fact she is in a house of pain which is all alone but the base of this house is constructed by suhana herself and not by ishaan.........so she need to learn her lesson and has to give some tears as a price to the pain that she has given to ishaan.

Though i must say that ishaan should deal with both relations with intelligence and has to understand that how to behave with friends at least in front of your wife but as the goalpost has now changed bole toh
half time ke baad ab paala badal gaya hai  aur ab suhana waha hai jis jagah pe kabhi ishaan tha aur ishaan miyan ab suhana ki jagah hai........isliye ab wo bhi thode bahut tube light ho gaye hai jabhi toh Alok ke bolne ke baad bhi sona sona jaap nahi band kiyaConfused

Edited by Sinha18 - 20 December 2010 at 8:44pm

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Laxmi di as usualClapClap
And nice and to the point comments by all especially Sheema di, Shweta and SheemsSmile

Edited by Sinha18 - 20 December 2010 at 8:10pm

-allizwell-Shwets1502

mathurankit Senior Member
mathurankit
mathurankit

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
ok i agree dat suhana didnt do it intentionally...
nd yes....wat ishaan is doing right nw with suhana is nt right at all...he needs to understand that suhana is his wife....i think dese dayz ishaan spend more time with sonali than with suhana....but m really waitin fr the picnic sequence nd suhana's outburst after that.. :)
sry if any1 got hurted bcoz of my previous post..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged

ok i agree dat suhana didnt do it intentionally...
nd yes....wat ishaan is doing right nw with suhana is nt right at all...he needs to understand that suhana is his wife....i think dese dayz ishaan spend more time with sonali than with suhana....but m really waitin fr the picnic sequence nd suhana's outburst after that.. :)
sry if any1 got hurted bcoz of my previous post..

Its ok dear, we all have different views and we all are discussing , so there is no room for being hurtWinkWinkjust chill and i appreciate your balanced views and 100% agree with itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top