Jhumka ghum gaya re.... (Page 2)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

May I ask how old your son is?
he is 15 , I know what you are getting atLOL Ishaan is also stuck in that age when SONA left him!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

lol lol LOLROFL

Well you read my mind like a book, I didn't have to utter a word!! word.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-iViewsShwets1502

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Who does sona think she is.  What kind of woman deliberately goes and takes something personal from a woman that her husband gave to her her.  Why coz she cant stand that ishaan gave that earing to suhana and not her so she decides to help herself coz she likes it ahem excuse me madam that was a gift to suhana how dare you go and take it.  If i was suhana i would slap her hard across the face and slap ishaan for being the pathetic lowlife he is who is clearly more in love with his "sona" than "suhana" disgusting  How dare he give stupid sona suhana's earing.   This sona is getting really on my nerves and i dont know how suhana's character can tolerate such a manipulative chalak woman like sona who shows clearly that she has feelings for ishaan and loves getting one over suhana to show her superiority over suhana in.  I dont think she is doing anything to get them closer but all she seems to be doing is showing suhana how much ishaan cares for her more than suhana.  Its offical i well and trully hate sona and cant wait for the day she leaves the show for good Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Experience Baachay Experience , hum to udtee chirya kay par gin laytay hain, ( I am not going to say kay baal dhoop main safaid nahi kiyee!!! for obveious reasonsLOLLOL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gia_k

Who does sona think she is.  What kind of woman deliberately goes and takes something personal from a woman that her husband gave to her her.  Why coz she cant stand that ishaan gave that earing to suhana and not her so she decides to help herself coz she likes it ahem excuse me madam that was a gift to suhana how dare you go and take it.  If i was suhana i would slap her hard across the face and slap ishaan for being the pathetic lowlife he is who is clearly more in love with his "sona" than "suhana" disgusting  How dare he give stupid sona suhana's earing.   This sona is getting really on my nerves and i dont know how suhana's character can tolerate such a manipulative chalak woman like sona who shows clearly that she has feelings for ishaan and loves getting one over suhana to show her superiority over suhana in.  I dont think she is doing anything to get them closer but all she seems to be doing is showing suhana how much ishaan cares for her more than suhana.  Its offical i well and trully hate sona and cant wait for the day she leaves the show for good Angry

Arai Baap ray, Gia, Tum to Suhana say ziyada gussay mai ho!!!ROTFLROTFL Sonali just wanted to buy the same earing for Suhana as a surprise as she saw Suhana sad about the one which was lost!!! so its a SURPRISE which she was planning and obveiously Ishaan would later know as per Saas Bahu Sazish spoiler, so honey abhi say Gussa mat karo , as yeh to kuch bhi nahi , aagay aagay dheko kiya hota hai, CV,s are not only ready to boil Suhana but us  as well, we all would be Grrr and saying this to IshaanYou're Nutsand this to  Sonali I Hate You and doing almost this to out pc,s and
TV Computer Smash

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192-allizwell-Shwets1502

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
lol i am gussa everytime is see stupid sona arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she makes me mad and so does ishaan he really needs to be taught how to treat his wife with respect n dignity

Shwets1502

gia_k Groupbie
gia_k
gia_k

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
and even though i misunderstood sona's intentions as to why she took earing to get another pair for suhana i still hate her Shocked

Sinha18

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gia_k

and even though i misunderstood sona's intentions as to why she took earing to get another pair for suhana i still hate her Shocked
Its okey chanda, we are all suffering from SONALI FLU, hate her or love her, she will go in her own time until CV decides, and the TRP they are getting, they might have other ideas, hope not , I have faith in the CV for not making SGP like every other NO.1 and No.2 serial!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18-allizwell-iViewsShwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
SheemsLOLLOL....loved your reasoning of Ishaan's 15 year old behaviour.....LOLLOL.....!aur kya tussi chaa gaye.... as usual....Wink!

Gia.....babes.... cool..... intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai.....LOLLOL.... kuch khaway pal ke baad hi mitaas ka gyaan hota hai.... warna Suhana toh Kadway(SID) ko hi meetha samaj baiti thi...... toh.... usse yeh gyaan dena bahut zaroori tha......WinkBig smile

Shwets..... got a bit of time before stepping off the door today.... so thot of giving tit-bits to those anxious eyes who wait desperately to know what happened.... in SGP.....Big smile!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Shwets1502

Go to top