Jhumka ghum gaya re.... - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, it may be true that sonali has some surprise for suhana by giving her the complete pair of ring but it will be better if this would have been shown for ishaan i.e agar ye dikhaye ki ye surprise ishaan suhana ko de raha toh phir bhi thoda bahut justify hota hai otherwise his act of giving suhana's ear ring to sona and telling lie to suhana  will be just😑😑

As far as ishaan's behavior is concern, i don't have any problem as he felt 100 times more pain from the first day of his marriage....remember the scene when on first night he was harshly rejected by suhana and next morning he went away.....it is way to deal with his pain...as a man and i must say as a strong man he can not show his tears......and suhana is now in tears....in fact she is in a house of pain which is all alone but the base of this house is constructed by suhana herself and not by ishaan.........so she need to learn her lesson and has to give some tears as a price to the pain that she has given to ishaan.

Though i must say that ishaan should deal with both relations with intelligence and has to understand that how to behave with friends at least in front of your wife but as the goalpost has now changed bole toh
half time ke baad ab paala badal gaya hai  aur ab suhana waha hai jis jagah pe kabhi ishaan tha aur ishaan miyan ab suhana ki jagah hai........isliye ab wo bhi thode bahut tube light ho gaye hai jabhi toh Alok ke bolne ke baad bhi sona sona jaap nahi band kiyaπŸ˜•
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Awesome post Laxmi di as usualπŸ‘πŸ‘
And nice and to the point comments by all especially Sheema di, Shweta and Sheems😊

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
ok i agree dat suhana didnt do it intentionally...
nd yes....wat ishaan is doing right nw with suhana is nt right at all...he needs to understand that suhana is his wife....i think dese dayz ishaan spend more time with sonali than with suhana....but m really waitin fr the picnic sequence nd suhana's outburst after that.. :)
sry if any1 got hurted bcoz of my previous post..
Originally posted by mrankit

ok i agree dat suhana didnt do it intentionally...
nd yes....wat ishaan is doing right nw with suhana is nt right at all...he needs to understand that suhana is his wife....i think dese dayz ishaan spend more time with sonali than with suhana....but m really waitin fr the picnic sequence nd suhana's outburst after that.. :)
sry if any1 got hurted bcoz of my previous post..

Its ok dear, we all have different views and we all are discussing , so there is no room for being hurtπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰just chill and i appreciate your balanced views and 100% agree with it😊
Originally posted by Sinha18

Its ok dear, we all have different views and we all are discussing , so there is no room for being hurtπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰just chill and i appreciate your balanced views and 100% agree with it😊

thnx a lot....i think every programme has its ups nd downs....ishaan's behaviour dese dayz is just one of them...he would be back very soon with a bang... πŸ˜‰ sushaan rocks..
Dear all,

u all r mistaking...the reason behind sona taking the earing ring is genuine... thnk what she told suhana.. i lost the other one. sona wants to make another pair of the same bt suhana understood otherwise.... if u have seen sbs jumka girgaya  u can understand the remaining story.. abt ishaan behaviour she treats her like his sister u can clearly differentiate dis when u have seen d way he applied cream to sona n suhana,,,n moreover suhana has got ego prbs eventhough she likes ishaan  she is very adamnt in accepting it.. when everyone criticise ishaan she is d only one who stood by him n pointing his credibility....

any how cant wait more for der union........ hope u guys r also waiting for dat.
hope our SGP new year will start with sushaan romancing  at last..............

well why am i getting this feeling as if ishan is also part of sona BM and Dadji's plan..... he kept on making suhana jealous at loads of things and why cant he understand that his wife is getting Jealous...

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

well why am i getting this feeling as if ishan is also part of sona BM and Dadji's plan..... he kept on making suhana jealous at loads of things and why cant he understand that his wife is getting Jealous...

No no Fathima....Ishaan miya is not at all a part of their plan...😭.. a man who believes in himself and his love will never resort to such gimmicks to win his love....πŸ‘πŸΌ

Guess he is hiding the earrings as he might want to get a new pair as that one as Suhana liked it a lot and Sona might be helping him out.... but sadly their hug and reporter Meena's khabar of  jhumka matter made Suhana suspect Sona.... and lo.... the jhumka fell from Sona's bag too in the pre-cap.... to make the things worse.....πŸ˜†!

Again  dear.... when did he make her feel jealous intentionally..😲😲.. it is we who r getting bugged that why he does not notice her attention towards him ......but whenever he talks passionately to her anytime..... Madam puts her word "Official " or her statement of someone else who wud be his real life partner wud be truly happy or that sort..😑😑.. which obviously never makes him see the attention she gives him....waise bhi....Suhana is an IRON dame.... itni jaldi thodi kuch bhakegi..... isse toh Sona ka high dose of  JHATKA dena hoga.... tab jaake kahegi .....haan mujhe MOHOBBAT  hai.....mohobbat hai....mohobbat hai...πŸ˜†
Suhana is an IRON dame.... itni jaldi thodi kuch bhakegi..... isse toh Sona ka high dose of  JHATKA dena hoga.... tab jaake kahegi .....haan mujhe MOHOBBAT  hai.....mohobbat hai....mohobbat hai...πŸ˜† Laxmi aur dil mai yeh baath idhar bhi hai aur udhar bhi bus signal clear nahi hai !!!
Enjoyed your analysis, I think the reason everybody is angry is because Sona track is going on for quite some time, and its been stretched like bubble gum
  which has lost its strawberry taste and its really horrible taste , ab na nigaltay ban rahi hai na ugaltay. Plus Ishaan bhi Suhana kay saath saath rhetay Tubelight ho gaya hai, and Suhana Ishaan kay saath saath rhetay AQALMAND!!!

Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Originally posted by venture

Suhana is an IRON dame.... itni jaldi thodi kuch bhakegi..... isse toh Sona ka high dose of  JHATKA dena hoga.... tab jaake kahegi .....haan mujhe MOHOBBAT  hai.....mohobbat hai....mohobbat hai...πŸ˜† Laxmi aur dil mai yeh baath idhar bhi hai aur udhar bhi bus signal clear nahi hai !!!
Enjoyed your analysis, I think the reason everybody is angry is because Sona track is going on for quite some time, and its been stretched like bubble gum
  which has lost its strawberry taste and its really horrible taste , ab na nigaltay ban rahi hai na ugaltay. Plus Ishaan bhi Suhana kay saath saath rhetay Tubelight ho gaya hai, and Suhana Ishaan kay saath saath rhetay AQALMAND!!!

bubblegum..... too good Sheems......🀣

Yeh aksar hota hai pyar mein Sheems....
Sangh rehte rehte ho jaati hai kuch adla-badli....
Hum bhi baite hai issi intezaar mein.....
ki kab jalegi Suhana ki bathi....
aur manegi Ishaan ko  pathi....