Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Jhumka ghum gaya re....

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Today's Tit-bits

At the dining table FIL learning to aankh marofy from his darling DIL Suhana..... and Ishaan commenting this may be the 1st house where a FIL learning Wink from his DIL.....LOL

Dadaji wants to taste ghar ka mirchi.... so again a mirch ka tadka between dadaji and dadiji reg the same....he says he wants to plant....she says NO.....LOL

BM telling Inder to invite quick gun murugan personally for picnic and hence the suspense gets open as Inder happens to gets to know about is joblessness from his firm..... tells BM and BM shares with Alok.......Cry...BM broken.....Cry...but tells Alok not to share it with anyone....!

Ishaan finds the jhumka in his file and h Sona happily hugs him  on this discovery to be only seen by Suhana OuchOuchand both  hide this jhumka matter from her thereby creating a saga of misunderstandings...Angry... Suhana searching for the jhumka only to get the daily news from reporter Meena that Ishaan was telling sona "thank god....Suhana ko jhumkey ka patha nahi chala" and saying so giving the jhumka to Sona......ConfusedOuch...Meena..... tune mushkil kar diya suhana ka jeena......LOLWink

Precap : Meena ki story ka climax....jhumka mila re....Sonali ke bag mein.....LOLWink

Edited by laxmi_s - 20 December 2010 at 7:45am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suecsmile365dayslovinganglejshree_ramrgattu_Nancy_madhooSinha18infinity00-Alina-111192preethisYusBeeNimbuMirchiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
wow laxmi di...wonderful post as usual...

its seems like meena is becoming a kind of mentor for suhana...

but to be honest....i loved everything in the episode except the jhumka part....sona is not doing this right even it is her plan...she knows the suhana likes the earing ad why on earth shud she want the same kind of ones..and if she wants y cant she ask suhana directly...why thru ishaan....???

loved alok's both scenes...it is indeed very pleasant to watch FIL-DIL like this...
loved the way badi maa displayed herself to be strong in front of inder and then breaking down in front of alok....

nowadays suhana's fav word has turned from "OMG" to "Shut Up"...she is using the latter more nowadays....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192-allizwell-infinity00YusBee

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Good job my dear buddy Laxmi, a precise caption of todays episode, today is the OFFICIAL start of ANNOYING Suhana to te extent that she would erupt ( sorry no emoticon on this pc) Suhana,s reaction was very composed and icy cold with Sonali, good one, they all think of her as stupid which she is not, dont like the way Ishaan treats her in that aspect  I really like the rapot between Suhana and Meena, Meena has been genuinly concern about Suhana as she tried to warn her before ( may be she watches all the SOAPs after work so she is well informed!!!!LOLLOL) Again and again I would say Sonali is doing a job here to get them together , what is Ishaan doing?????  reason kuch bhi ho you dont treat your wife like that, us ko SURPRISE dainay say phelay khud na SURPRISED ho jana!!!.
Badi Maa/Inder and Badi Maa/Alok scene was very touchy and close to reality as so many families have gone through this difficulty in real life.
Alok / Suhana scene was as usuall very cute .
Over all todays episode was like the car just doing wrmmwrmm wrrm before going zmmmmmmmmzmmmmmmmLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramFeatsSinha18111192-allizwell-YusBeeShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Good job my dear buddy Laxmi, a precise caption of todays episode, today is the OFFICIAL start of ANNOYING Suhana to te extent that she would erupt ( sorry no emoticon on this pc) Suhana,s reaction was very composed and icy cold with Sonali, good one, they all think of her as stupid which she is not, dont like the way Ishaan treats her in that aspect  I really like the rapot between Suhana and Meena, Meena has been genuinly concern about Suhana as she tried to warn her before ( may be she watches all the SOAPs after work so she is well informed!!!!LOLLOL) Again and again I would say Sonali is doing a job here to get them together , what is Ishaan doing?????  reason kuch bhi ho you dont treat your wife like that, us ko SURPRISE dainay say phelay khud na SURPRISED ho jana!!!.
Badi Maa/Inder and Badi Maa/Alok scene was very touchy and close to reality as so many families have gone through this difficulty in real life.
Over all todays episode was like the car just doing wrmmwrmm wrrm before going zmmmmmmmmzmmmmmmmLOLLOLLOL

@ red. I agree completely, this is the MISSION to ANNOY SUHANA.

Till this day I cannot see why  a husband would treat his wife like that in front of his friend, no matter how close they may be. I've mentioned in another thread that there's absolutely no need for all this events, especially one after another!! They really have taken 10 steps far ahead of OBS, as they didn't show anything like that!! I feel like punching the writers!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Feats-allizwell-YusBeeShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by venture

@ red. I agree completely, this is the MISSION to ANNOY SUHANA.

Till this day I cannot see why  a husband would treat his wife like that in front of his friend, no matter how close they may be. I've mentioned in another thread that there's absolutely no need for all this events, especially one after another!! They really have taken 10 steps far ahead of OBS, as they didn't show anything like that!! I feel like punching the writers!Angry
No need to punch anybody, buddy, its good that they are not exactly copying OBS but I agree Ishaan,s behaviour is OTT way way OTT unlike his character. Tell you what I can relate this situation of Isahaam,s hyperness with my son , he is well behaved on his own , but when his best friend comes he is just OTT LOLLOLLOL thats the only possible reason I coud reason out as Ishaan,s behaviour is beyond reasoning. Also that the our beloved writters are just testing LOVE of SGPLOLLOL I am still not angry with them really but they should tone it down and please wrap it up now please

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-YusBeeShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
May I ask how old your son is?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

May I ask how old your son is?
he is 15 , I know what you are getting atLOL Ishaan is also stuck in that age when SONA left him!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-YusBeeShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-Shwets1502

Go to top