India-Forums

Radhika will win

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Today i saw the promo of final,where judges were given the task of making a cake to three finalist.
so i think radhika would win because she is good in making cake and deserts,and judges knew this very well.
High chances to win radhika agarwal.Well i m glad that if she would win because she is consistent,hardworking,intelligent.

Edited by zanish_k - 20 December 2010 at 7:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aroradaksirene_csajnie

sajnie IF-Rockerz
sajnie
sajnie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged

I like your post very much coz u hav said exactly want i wana say.

well, it is obvious zat they will make Radhicka win BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT SHE DOESNT DESERVE IT AT ALL, she knows ONLY pastry and pastry, she IS NOT all in one cook, she still need to learn other cuisines at least.

I think zat the finals should NOT be as simple as zat, they must test the finalists in different cuisines, at least 2 days, put them on test, HARD N HARD tests, then n then we will get the finalist, they should know (ESPECIALLY RADHICKA) wat does it mean to be a masterchef, You must know VARIOUS CUISINES to be a Masterchef, NOT ONLY PASTRY, people do not eat pastries night and day, so the finals SHOULD NOT focus on pastries ONLY, there should be different levels, it is only then zat it will be a fair competition where the MOST DESERVING will get his/her due. If Radhicka is soooooooooooooo gud, she needs to prove it by preparing other dishes NOT ONLY PASTRIES, it is a final afterall. 

Edited by sajnie - 20 December 2010 at 9:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabna_nazMrunal_Patelirene_c

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index