Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PKYEK FF - The Crossroads...*NEW* Pg 51!!! UpDaTeD (Page 8)

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Amail,

Great updates. I hadn't seen your updates before so, I had to catch up on all of those from the beginning. But, "chand aur haseena ki jawani" ROFLROFL has me cracking! Nice play on the names. LOL
                          Anywayz, thanks for the pm and keep up the great work. Wink

moreremix IF-Dazzler
moreremix
moreremix

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
sid....ohh hooo...chalo ...i fell for the right guy i suppose...thankgod it wasnt danish...hiana heenaLOL

n i loveeee mishaa.....lovely convo ammu 
ggood mrning sunke hi miss d faints..heheh

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

wow.. nice really unexpected entry with sid.
Shocked how dare pia resist abhay and keep sitting there?

woh nahi toh tu chal ukse saath adi.. LOL
hawwwww for Once kisine   mere  thoughts ko  likh daala......mere shabd henna  ne  kha lie .... this is exactly    what I  wanted to sayLOL
ShockedShocked Pia resisting Abhay  boy IMPOSSIBLELOL

aisa  kaise  ho sakta hai ????LOL
 Chal Madam A    hum dono apna charm  chalate h Abhay  par..... who  knows n m hum me se  koi  CHANCE maar  le abhay  par ... kyun????? what say????

OH  BTW  siddharth ne  yeha meri band  baja di  hai

Get ready  to marry me and sid off Madam A ...  Kya  murga pakda hai maine LOL ROFLmazaa  aajayega
  Oh BTW  FYI  i got  the  hots  for  both  abhay  Sid N kabir

teeno se shaadi  karwado meri.. I don't  mindApproveROFL

Edited by -Destiny- - 09 January 2011 at 1:45am
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Thank you
for the 'like'!!! Smile

Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Lovely update
You have really captured Trackers silliness wellClap
Cant wait for the next siddharth, Pia, Abhay part
Abhay jealous and ready to wipeout sidAngryROFL
Thanx for the pm

Thank you soooo much SS(hope that's ok...the whole name's tooooooooo long to typeLOLEmbarrassedLOL)!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Wow...now even I can't wait for the next part.....will get to it reeeeeeeeeeeally soon. WinkWinkWink
You're welcome!!! Wink I find sending PMs cool as long as the recipients do come n read, so, thank YOU! SmileSmile

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Amail,

Great updates. I hadn't seen your updates before so, I had to catch up on all of those from the beginning. But, "chand aur haseena ki jawani" ROFLROFL has me cracking! Nice play on the names. LOL

Payal!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you liked it!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank you soo much for coming n commenting!! *hugs*

Actually I PMed you accidentally. LOL I mean, normally I get annoyed if people just PM me randomly to come n read their stories.....but I was in such a hurry the other day that I went 'click click' too much. Chalo good you didn't mind, or would have felt so bad. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by moreremix

sid....ohh hooo...chalo ...i fell for the right guy i suppose...thankgod it wasnt danish...hiana heenaLOL

should have made him daanish only. WinkLOLLOL
thank you sammy - it's great to know what my readers like or dislike specifically - can work on it more then! EmbarrassedSmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

Originally posted by Jungli Billi

wow.. nice really unexpected entry with sid.
Shocked how dare pia resist abhay and keep sitting there?

woh nahi toh tu chal ukse saath adi.. LOL
hawwwww for Once kisine   mere  thoughts ko  likh daala......mere shabd henna  ne  kha lie .... this is exactly    what I  wanted to sayLOL
ShockedShocked Pia resisting Abhay  boy IMPOSSIBLELOL

aisa  kaise  ho sakta hai ????LOL
 Chal Madam A    hum dono apna charm  chalate h Abhay  par..... who  knows n m hum me se  koi  CHANCE maar  le abhay  par ... kyun????? what say????

OH  BTW  siddharth ne  yeha meri band  baja di  hai

Get ready  to marry me and sid off Madam A ...  Kya  murga pakda hai maine LOL ROFLmazaa  aajayega
  Oh BTW  FYI  i got  the  hots  for  both  abhay  Sid N kabir

teeno se shaadi  karwado meri.. I don't  mindApproveROFL

ShockedShockedShockednormally toh I steal Henna ke thoughts...yeh nainsaafi hai!! LOL

resist toh kar liya.. Wink

umm...you can take sid n kabir...abhay ko I'm keeping. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

glad to know girls are falling in love with MY crazy characters. EmbarrassedLOLLOL

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Thank you
for the 'like'!!! Smile

Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Lovely update
You have really captured Trackers silliness wellClap
Cant wait for the next siddharth, Pia, Abhay part
Abhay jealous and ready to wipeout sidAngryROFL
Thanx for the pm

Thank you soooo much SS(hope that's ok...the whole name's tooooooooo long to typeLOLEmbarrassedLOL)!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Wow...now even I can't wait for the next part.....will get to it reeeeeeeeeeeally soon. WinkWinkWink
You're welcome!!! Wink I find sending PMs cool as long as the recipients do come n read, so, thank YOU! SmileSmile

Amail,

Payal!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you liked it!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank you soo much for coming n commenting!! *hugs*

Actually I PMed you accidentally. LOL I mean, normally I get annoyed if people just PM me randomly to come n read their stories.....but I was in such a hurry the other day that I went 'click click' too much. Chalo good you didn't mind, or would have felt so bad. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by moreremix

should have made him daanish only. WinkLOLLOL
thank you sammy - it's great to know what my readers like or dislike specifically - can work on it more then! EmbarrassedSmileSmileSmile

Amail,

I know what you mean, it annoys me too especially when its someone I have never even talked to or haven't even added on my friends list, and they'll send me random posts on shows I don't even watch. For instance, I had someone send me a pm to wish Harsh Chopra happy birthday. To be honest, I don't even know who he is or have seen any of his serials as I don't watch tv serials that much. So, I was left clueless.
But, since I recognized your id and I have talked to you so, I didn't mind. Plus, its a post about a show that I actually do watch.
                                                  Its always fun talking to you and I enjoy reading your posts. Wink

-Payal

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 09 January 2011 at 6:42pm
-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

ShockedShockedShockednormally toh I steal Henna ke thoughts...yeh nainsaafi hai!! LOL

resist toh kar liya.. Wink

umm...you can take sid n kabir...abhay ko I'm keeping. Embarrassed

glad to know girls are falling in love with MY crazy characters. EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Hmph  is it  not o  teeny  winny  bit possible to   keep all  the  guys of your FF  for my self\???

*ducks  just In time  from  oncoming Flying  jootis*

@ bold blue  Hawwwww I don't  believe you ... Call her Honor Judge Henna here  ASAP..... I need Fact verificationLOL

@ bold Red- No can  do I want all three Wink*ducks from Madam A's Flying wedge heeled  shoes*
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Amail,

I know what you mean, it annoys me too especially when its someone I have never even talked to or haven't even added on my friends list, and they'll send me random posts on shows I don't even watch. For instance, I had someone send me a pm to wish Harsh Chopra happy birthday. To be honest, I don't even know who he is or have seen any of his serials as I don't watch tv serials that much. So, I was left clueless.
But, since I recognized your id and I have talked to you so, I didn't mind. Plus, its a post about a show that I actually do watch.
                                                  Its always fun talking to you and I enjoy reading your posts. Wink

-Payal

LOLLOLI know exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As it is there's never much space in our inboxes, and we keep getting such spam. *sigh*

Awwww...I'm soo glad you didn't mind, and thank you soo much for the compliment and the wink...I love those. WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

And I love the way you write letter-style. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Go to top