Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PKYEK FF - The Crossroads...*NEW* Pg 51!!! UpDaTeD (Page 8)

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 1503

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Amail,
 
Great updates. I hadn't seen your updates before so, I had to catch up on all of those from the beginning. But, "chand aur haseena ki jawani" ROFLROFL has me cracking! Nice play on the names. LOL
                          Anywayz, thanks for the pm and keep up the great work. Wink
                                              

moreremix IF-Dazzler
moreremix
moreremix

Joined: 25 April 2007
Posts: 4027

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
sid....ohh hooo...chalo ...i fell for the right guy i suppose...thankgod it wasnt danish...hiana heenaLOL

n i loveeee mishaa.....lovely convo ammu 
ggood mrning sunke hi miss d faints..heheh


-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 16971

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

wow.. nice really unexpected entry with sid.
Shocked how dare pia resist abhay and keep sitting there?

woh nahi toh tu chal ukse saath adi.. LOL
hawwwww for Once kisine   mere  thoughts ko  likh daala......mere shabd henna  ne  kha lie .... this is exactly    what I  wanted to sayLOL
ShockedShocked Pia resisting Abhay  boy IMPOSSIBLELOL

aisa  kaise  ho sakta hai ????LOL
 Chal Madam A    hum dono apna charm  chalate h Abhay  par..... who  knows n m hum me se  koi  CHANCE maar  le abhay  par ... kyun????? what say????

OH  BTW  siddharth ne  yeha meri band  baja di  hai

  Get ready  to marry me and sid off Madam A ...  Kya  murga pakda hai maine LOL ROFLmazaa  aajayega
  Oh BTW  FYI  i got  the  hots  for  both  abhay  Sid N kabir

teeno se shaadi  karwado meri.. I don't  mindApproveROFL


Edited by -Destiny- - 09 January 2011 at 1:45am
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
 
Thank you
for the 'like'!!! Smile
 
 
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Lovely update
You have really captured Trackers silliness wellClap
Cant wait for the next siddharth, Pia, Abhay part
Abhay jealous and ready to wipeout sidAngryROFL
Thanx for the pm
 
 
Thank you soooo much SS(hope that's ok...the whole name's tooooooooo long to typeLOLEmbarrassedLOL)!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Wow...now even I can't wait for the next part.....will get to it reeeeeeeeeeeally soon. WinkWinkWink
You're welcome!!! Wink I find sending PMs cool as long as the recipients do come n read, so, thank YOU! SmileSmile
 

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Amail,

 
Great updates. I hadn't seen your updates before so, I had to catch up on all of those from the beginning. But, "chand aur haseena ki jawani" ROFLROFL has me cracking! Nice play on the names. LOL
                          Anywayz, thanks for the pm and keep up the great work. Wink
                                              
 
 
Payal!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm glad you liked it!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank you soo much for coming n commenting!! *hugs*
 
Actually I PMed you accidentally. LOL I mean, normally I get annoyed if people just PM me randomly to come n read their stories.....but I was in such a hurry the other day that I went 'click click' too much. Chalo good you didn't mind, or would have felt so bad. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 

Originally posted by moreremix

sid....ohh hooo...chalo ...i fell for the right guy i suppose...thankgod it wasnt danish...hiana heenaLOL


n i loveeee mishaa.....lovely convo ammu 
ggood mrning sunke hi miss d faints..heheh


 
should have made him daanish only. WinkLOLLOL
thank you sammy - it's great to know what my readers like or dislike specifically - can work on it more then! EmbarrassedSmileSmileSmile
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

Originally posted by Jungli Billi

wow.. nice really unexpected entry with sid.
Shocked how dare pia resist abhay and keep sitting there?

woh nahi toh tu chal ukse saath adi.. LOL
hawwwww for Once kisine   mere  thoughts ko  likh daala......mere shabd henna  ne  kha lie .... this is exactly    what I  wanted to sayLOL
ShockedShocked Pia resisting Abhay  boy IMPOSSIBLELOL

aisa  kaise  ho sakta hai ????LOL
 Chal Madam A    hum dono apna charm  chalate h Abhay  par..... who  knows n m hum me se  koi  CHANCE maar  le abhay  par ... kyun????? what say????

OH  BTW  siddharth ne  yeha meri band  baja di  hai

  Get ready  to marry me and sid off Madam A ...  Kya  murga pakda hai maine LOL ROFLmazaa  aajayega
  Oh BTW  FYI  i got  the  hots  for  both  abhay  Sid N kabir

teeno se shaadi  karwado meri.. I don't  mindApproveROFL
 
ShockedShockedShockednormally toh I steal Henna ke thoughts...yeh nainsaafi hai!! LOL
 
resist toh kar liya.. Wink
 
umm...you can take sid n kabir...abhay ko I'm keeping. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
glad to know girls are falling in love with MY crazy characters. EmbarrassedLOLLOL
 
 
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 1503

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

 
Thank you
for the 'like'!!! Smile
 
 
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Lovely update
You have really captured Trackers silliness wellClap
Cant wait for the next siddharth, Pia, Abhay part
Abhay jealous and ready to wipeout sidAngryROFL
Thanx for the pm
 
 
Thank you soooo much SS(hope that's ok...the whole name's tooooooooo long to typeLOLEmbarrassedLOL)!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Wow...now even I can't wait for the next part.....will get to it reeeeeeeeeeeally soon. WinkWinkWink
You're welcome!!! Wink I find sending PMs cool as long as the recipients do come n read, so, thank YOU! SmileSmile
 

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Amail,

 
Great updates. I hadn't seen your updates before so, I had to catch up on all of those from the beginning. But, "chand aur haseena ki jawani" ROFLROFL has me cracking! Nice play on the names. LOL
                          Anywayz, thanks for the pm and keep up the great work. Wink
                                              
 
 
Payal!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'm glad you liked it!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Thank you soo much for coming n commenting!! *hugs*
 
Actually I PMed you accidentally. LOL I mean, normally I get annoyed if people just PM me randomly to come n read their stories.....but I was in such a hurry the other day that I went 'click click' too much. Chalo good you didn't mind, or would have felt so bad. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 

Originally posted by moreremix

sid....ohh hooo...chalo ...i fell for the right guy i suppose...thankgod it wasnt danish...hiana heenaLOL


n i loveeee mishaa.....lovely convo ammu 
ggood mrning sunke hi miss d faints..heheh


 
should have made him daanish only. WinkLOLLOL
thank you sammy - it's great to know what my readers like or dislike specifically - can work on it more then! EmbarrassedSmileSmileSmile
 
 
Amail,
 
I know what you mean, it annoys me too especially when its someone I have never even talked to or haven't even added on my friends list, and they'll send me random posts on shows I don't even watch. For instance, I had someone send me a pm to wish Harsh Chopra happy birthday. To be honest, I don't even know who he is or have seen any of his serials as I don't watch tv serials that much. So, I was left clueless.
But, since I recognized your id and I have talked to you so, I didn't mind. Plus, its a post about a show that I actually do watch.
                                                  Its always fun talking to you and I enjoy reading your posts. Wink
 
                                                           -Payal


Edited by lighteningbuzz - 09 January 2011 at 6:42pm
-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 16971

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601


ShockedShockedShockednormally toh I steal Henna ke thoughts...yeh nainsaafi hai!! LOL
 
resist toh kar liya.. Wink
 
umm...you can take sid n kabir...abhay ko I'm keeping. Embarrassed
 
glad to know girls are falling in love with MY crazy characters. EmbarrassedLOLLOL
 
 
  

Hmph  is it  not o  teeny  winny  bit possible to   keep all  the  guys of your FF  for my self\???

*ducks  just In time  from  oncoming Flying  jootis*

@ bold blue  Hawwwww I don't  believe you ... Call her Honor Judge Henna here  ASAP..... I need Fact verificationLOL

@ bold Red- No can  do I want all three Wink*ducks from Madam A's Flying wedge heeled  shoes*
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Amail,
 
I know what you mean, it annoys me too especially when its someone I have never even talked to or haven't even added on my friends list, and they'll send me random posts on shows I don't even watch. For instance, I had someone send me a pm to wish Harsh Chopra happy birthday. To be honest, I don't even know who he is or have seen any of his serials as I don't watch tv serials that much. So, I was left clueless.
But, since I recognized your id and I have talked to you so, I didn't mind. Plus, its a post about a show that I actually do watch.
                                                  Its always fun talking to you and I enjoy reading your posts. Wink
 
                                                           -Payal
 
 
LOLLOLI know exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As it is there's never much space in our inboxes, and we keep getting such spam. *sigh*
 
Awwww...I'm soo glad you didn't mind, and thank you soo much for the compliment and the wink...I love those. WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL
 
 
And I love the way you write letter-style. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ONLY YOU FF(Maaneet) Part 13 : Page 131 (28/8/11)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 156 157

Author: .Suhasini.   Replies: 1250   Views: 202097

.Suhasini. 1250 202097 15 May 2012 at 11:13pm by kuhu18
.::CROSSROADS::. :(AR): *COMPLETE* Pg.64 :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: Riddikulus   Replies: 604   Views: 54329

Riddikulus 604 54329 03 February 2012 at 1:16pm by akshiankita
Life - A journey(AR) Part 13 Pg 87 Promo uptd pg94

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101

Author: ryka_27   Replies: 805   Views: 56610

ryka_27 805 56610 24 November 2011 at 3:57am by saniashzadi
The Meeting Of Crossroads [Mayur ff]intro+cs page1

2 3 4 5

Author: mayur_fan   Replies: 32   Views: 3083

mayur_fan 32 3083 18 February 2010 at 5:55am by topsyturvy23
Crossroads-Part 16 page 43!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: RandomSquared   Replies: 371   Views: 45660

RandomSquared 371 45660 07 March 2009 at 1:23pm by AKForever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index