Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PKYEK FF - The Crossroads...*NEW* Pg 51!!! UpDaTeD (Page 16)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 22 October 2010
Posts: 37818

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
awesum...............ROFLROFLROFLROFL
especially.......
"And a bat sat on her head, fluttering its wings whenever she moved"
and....

Kabir: Shut up! Humne Romeo and Juliet perform kiya tha, Julius Caesar nahin.ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyolo

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Im loving the Chandeena lovestoryROFLROFL

I could imagine a bat sitting on Haseenas head
Thank u for pm
 
LOLLOLThank you!! Embarrassed

 

Originally posted by chakku

awesum...............ROFLROFLROFLROFL
especially.......
"And a bat sat on her head, fluttering its wings whenever she moved"
and....

Kabir: Shut up! Humne Romeo and Juliet perform kiya tha, Julius Caesar nahin.ROFLROFL

 
LOLLOLLOLthank you!! TongueTongue
 
 
yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Joined: 21 January 2008
Posts: 792

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Awesome update !!!! Big smile

"Daanish : Et tu, Kabir ?
Kabir : Shut up ! humne Romeo & Juliet perform kia tha, Julius Caesar nahin"

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

ROFL

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyolo

Awesome update !!!! Big smile

"Daanish : Et tu, Kabir ?
Kabir : Shut up ! humne Romeo & Juliet perform kia tha, Julius Caesar nahin"

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

ROFL

 
 
LOLLOLLOLThank you!!!
 
Hmmm....almost everyone seems to like that particular part. LOL
 
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 1503

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Update 8:
 
ROFLROFL She goes, "are you normal?" and he goes "no, I am not!" ROFL LOL!
 
I wish Ekta had showed Danish's identity and his revelation like you did..........I would have freakin laughed so hard!!! It would have been the best way to disclose someone's identity!
                                LOL!
                                                      Love it! LOLWink
 
 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Guess you really enjoyed that. Wink 
 
*ahem* Should I go and apply to be one of the show creatives??? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
ROFL
 
Thanks for commenting.....and glad you liked it!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
 
 
@Bold: You know you have my approval. Thumbs Up 

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 23 January 2011 at 8:00am
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by amail1601

 
 
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Guess you really enjoyed that. Wink 
 
*ahem* Should I go and apply to be one of the show creatives??? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
ROFL
 
Thanks for commenting.....and glad you liked it!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
 
 
@Bold: You know you have my approval. Thumbs Up 
 
 
awww...thanks!!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedWinkLOLLOL
 
have you read the 9th part? going to update again in a li'l while. Wink
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 1503

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
LOLChaandeena! LOL!
OMG I can never ever look at this song the same way without thinking about Chandeena from now on!
Suni rab ne meri fariyaad
Gali mein aaj chaand nikla
Jaane kitne dinon ke baad
Gali mein aaj chaand nikla
Tum aaye toh aaya mujhe yaad
Gali mein aaj chaand nikla...
 
ROFLROFL
 
And the reference to Julius Caesar was hilarious LOL It totally fit with atmosphere as everyone were bascially wanting to kill Danish like Caesar. LOL
 
The Chandeena Siggie, LOL *Okay, I am going to try not to laugh for the sake of Chandeena fans*
But, I like the wording on it. Wink
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

LOLChaandeena! LOL!
OMG I can never ever look at this song the same way without thinking about Chandeena from now on!
Suni rab ne meri fariyaad
Gali mein aaj chaand nikla
Jaane kitne dinon ke baad
Gali mein aaj chaand nikla
Tum aaye toh aaya mujhe yaad
Gali mein aaj chaand nikla...
 
ROFLROFL
 
And the reference to Julius Caesar was hilarious LOL It totally fit with atmosphere as everyone were bascially wanting to kill Danish like Caesar. LOL
 
The Chandeena Siggie, LOL *Okay, I am going to try not to laugh for the sake of Chandeena fans*
But, I like the wording on it. Wink
 
 
You know what....the first time I heard Chaand's name, I remembered this song. And the funniest thing is that the only time I've heard this song is when I was sleeping once - that half awake and half asleep state. ROFL
 
@Caesar...so that explains it. was wondering why. LOLLOLLOL
 
@siggy....LOLLOL the Chaandeena fans will love you. Tongue 
 
Thanks soo much for the feedback!
 
Smile
 
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ONLY YOU FF(Maaneet) Part 13 : Page 131 (28/8/11)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 156 157

Author: .Suhasini.   Replies: 1250   Views: 201945

.Suhasini. 1250 201945 15 May 2012 at 11:13pm by kuhu18
.::CROSSROADS::. :(AR): *COMPLETE* Pg.64 :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: Riddikulus   Replies: 604   Views: 54213

Riddikulus 604 54213 03 February 2012 at 1:16pm by akshiankita
Life - A journey(AR) Part 13 Pg 87 Promo uptd pg94

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101

Author: ryka_27   Replies: 805   Views: 56445

ryka_27 805 56445 24 November 2011 at 3:57am by saniashzadi
The Meeting Of Crossroads [Mayur ff]intro+cs page1

2 3 4 5

Author: mayur_fan   Replies: 32   Views: 3078

mayur_fan 32 3078 18 February 2010 at 5:55am by topsyturvy23
Crossroads-Part 16 page 43!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: RandomSquared   Replies: 371   Views: 45639

RandomSquared 371 45639 07 March 2009 at 1:23pm by AKForever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index