Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

PKYEK FF - The Crossroads...*NEW* Pg 51!!! UpDaTeD (Page 12)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Haha thanks for the special update and that Chaandeena sig is good!
Eager to know their full love ishtory! :P LOL
 
And Danish fainted...bahut acha hua uske saath! he desrves it!
 

dmg_roks_antara Goldie
dmg_roks_antara
dmg_roks_antara

Joined: 14 January 2010
Posts: 1493

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
lolzzzzzzz he fainted...............
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

Haww Danish is a wicked donkey

hurting panchi. :(. Poor thing.

Awesome ma'am A
 
 
Thank you! LOL

 

Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Sooo nice

Danish fainted!!ROFLLets call Abhay to revive himROFL
Thanx for the pm
 
Wonder if Abhay will revive him or what. LOLLOL
 
Thanks for coming to read. Wink

 

Originally posted by niru273

thanx for  d pm
nice part!

you're welcome! and thank you. Smile
 
 
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Haha thanks for the special update and that Chaandeena sig is good!

Eager to know their full love ishtory! :P LOL
 
And Danish fainted...bahut acha hua uske saath! he desrves it!
 
 
LOLLOLLOL thank you!! Embarrassed glad you noticed the earlier post too. LOLLOL
 

Originally posted by dmg_roks_antara

lolzzzzzzz he fainted...............

LOL yeah..he did. Wink
 
 
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Joined: 03 September 2006
Posts: 10782

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
ohho... i'm slightly late this time...

but @Sig ROFLROFL has to be one of your best so far... I think you've just got a knack for chandeena related stuff.

Thanks for the scrap adi -will reply to that too in a while...

*goes to read part 7*

wooww! so the story moves into a completely different direction. Glad you didn't let the urgghh we hate danish comments deter u from writing about him.

@Cheap champagne: ROFLROFL can just feel ur disgust for danish is that line...LOL

Now who is this REVAAA? Shocked I thut something was up... but the loser fainted before anything could be told... gosh really wannaaa knowww...LOL dammit adi!!


Edited by Jungli Billi - 16 January 2011 at 10:20am
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jungli Billi

ohho... i'm slightly late this time...

but @Sig ROFLROFL has to be one of your best so far... I think you've just got a knack for chandeena related stuff.

Thanks for the scrap adi -will reply to that too in a while...

*goes to read part 7*

wooww! so the story moves into a completely different direction. Glad you didn't let the urgghh we hate danish comments deter u from writing about him.

@Cheap champagne: ROFLROFL can just feel ur disgust for danish is that line...LOL

Now who is this REVAAA? Shocked I thut something was up... but the loser fainted before anything could be told... gosh really wannaaa knowww...LOL dammit adi!!
 
 
lol...not that late...abhi didn't post next part. LOLLOLLOL
 
@sig... *ahem* thank you!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
@part 7.... well, to be honest, those comments are what spurred me....woh bad guy hi kya jise log hate na karein. WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
@cheap champagne...panchhi thodi na hai jise will give expensive stuff. LOL
 
@not soooooo fast! Tongue
 
 
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 1503

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Hilarious! ROFL He fainted!!!!!!!! ROFL!
 
I liked how you emphasized...........he was pouring "cheap champagne!" LOL, I mean obviously a kanjoos like him won't be willing to spend too much on a girl he wants to have fun with her.
 
I still can't get it out of my head that after all that planning and distrubances, when they finally had time together, the guy fainted.......ROFLOMG! LOL
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up
Joined: 08 March 2007
Posts: 14027

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Hilarious! ROFL He fainted!!!!!!!! ROFL!
 
I liked how you emphasized...........he was pouring "cheap champagne!" LOL, I mean obviously a kanjoos like him won't be willing to spend too much on a girl he wants to have fun with her.
 
I still can't get it out of my head that after all that planning and distrubances, when they finally had time together, the guy fainted.......ROFLOMG! LOL
 
 
ahem....I'm glad you enjoyed it. Wink
 
@cheap champagne....you got it absolutely right!!!! Wink
 
@fainting.....LOL aise guys deserve that only. Wink
 
thanks for reading and for the great feedback! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ONLY YOU FF(Maaneet) Part 13 : Page 131 (28/8/11)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 156 157

Author: .Suhasini.   Replies: 1250   Views: 201913

.Suhasini. 1250 201913 15 May 2012 at 11:13pm by kuhu18
.::CROSSROADS::. :(AR): *COMPLETE* Pg.64 :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: Riddikulus   Replies: 604   Views: 54191

Riddikulus 604 54191 03 February 2012 at 1:16pm by akshiankita
Life - A journey(AR) Part 13 Pg 87 Promo uptd pg94

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101

Author: ryka_27   Replies: 805   Views: 56415

ryka_27 805 56415 24 November 2011 at 3:57am by saniashzadi
The Meeting Of Crossroads [Mayur ff]intro+cs page1

2 3 4 5

Author: mayur_fan   Replies: 32   Views: 3076

mayur_fan 32 3076 18 February 2010 at 5:55am by topsyturvy23
Crossroads-Part 16 page 43!!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: RandomSquared   Replies: 371   Views: 45635

RandomSquared 371 45635 07 March 2009 at 1:23pm by AKForever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index