India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Today' Hero and a reuqest to CV's

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Really Enjoyed today's episode...........
I think today whole episode was stolen by one person..............

He was drinking Juice all the time...................
Danced a little bit...............................................................
The last climax where he was the spoiler of Urmi's plan....................
He is none other than................................................................................................................................... ..........................................................................

...............  D H A W A A L...............
Clap
Clap Clap ClapClap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ClapClap Clap Clap ClapClap Clap Clap ClapClap Clap Clap Clap

I really enjoyed a lot.......ROFL  The whole scene was behind my imagination....He was like a show-stopper today.LOL

What do you say guys??????

And last but not the least... A request to CV......plz....don't make this Dhawal Negative. He is putting some "JAAN" on the show...plzzzz..........

Edited by akelapothik - 20 December 2010 at 7:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499evad-tellyaddict-suk19.Verity.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
same here dear...
ROFLROFL

I too loved that scene and esp when he spills the juice....he "is like Blessing in disgust" for us.....
Comedy me hi sahi something is going in right direction....and i dont think he will turn negative.....i dont know why...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499evad

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

same here dear...
ROFLROFL

I too loved that scene and esp when he spills the juice....he "is like Blessing in disgust" for us.....
Comedy me hi sahi something is going in right direction....and i dont think he will turn negative.....i dont know why...

Yes...you know..this serial contains too much negativity that i never thought this type of thing will happen. Wink

And for negativity, i read on an article that this character has gray shades. Hope this is not true.Star..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akelapothik

same here dear...
ROFLROFL

Yes...you know..this serial contains too much negativity that i never thought this type of thing will happen. Wink

And for negativity, i read on an article that this character has gray shades. Hope this is not true.Star..

hey dear where did u read that article...can u PM me the link...
how come i missed any article regarding SNS......so sad for me..

but u are right...this show has more than enuf of negativity that a single new entry can ruin its "Already ruined Positivity"...

but i just hope CVs wont do anything senseless to make it Overdramatic...

and yes welcome to the forum..never saw u posting b4....hope u'll njoy being here..
Daisy15 IF-Dazzler
Daisy15
Daisy15

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Agree with u...dhawal rockd today:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shopnila

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akelapothik

same here dear...
ROFLROFL

hey dear where did u read that article...can u PM me the link...
how come i missed any article regarding SNS......so sad for me..

but u are right...this show has more than enuf of negativity that a single new entry can ruin its "Already ruined Positivity"...

but i just hope CVs wont do anything senseless to make it Overdramatic...

and yes welcome to the forum..never saw u posting b4....hope u'll njoy being here..

Well i was browsing few days ago and on a site (May be a ladies forum)  i read that.
SORRY....Cry.i don't have the link. But also in a TB article they said this character seems to be honest but is Greedy. If you don't miss any article then may be u read that.....The link is..

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8314-new-entry-in-saathiya-saath-nibhana.htm

Yes dear...i also hope that CV don't ruin that. But don't know why i have the feeling the Kinjal will marry Dhawal Ouch (May be for any such situation).......

And Thank you for welcoming me. But i'm a old here. Most of time i read post, comments less, only thanks any up-daters........ i am most active on "GEET" forum...Big smile...

And yes this is my first post in this forum and THANKS for remarking that Wink and welcoming me... Hug

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
yaar i read the TB...as i cant miss any activity on IF related to SNS but was looking for some other article to confirm Dhawal and his intentions..

and today in SBS it was confirmed that Kinjal will marry Dhawal only...so no need for more speculations...

and yes I saw ur "Likes" on few posts but ur "own posts" just now...coz I keep a close eye on forum....and on every new member here as I love doing this....just a hobby...
Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

yaar i read the TB...as i cant miss any activity on IF related to SNS but was looking for some other article to confirm Dhawal and his intentions..

and today in SBS it was confirmed that Kinjal will marry Dhawal only...so no need for more speculations...

and yes I saw ur "Likes" on few posts but ur "own posts" just now...coz I keep a close eye on forum....and on every new member here as I love doing this....just a hobby...

Whatta JODI.!!!  Dhwal and Kinjal!!! ROFL
( How Could i missed that part of SBB!!!)

.Verity.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top