Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

20 Dec DSDV Written Update (Complete) (Page 3)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Wow, thanks for update!  Now the story moves on!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyressroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
yeah tanu i do have more to say... after watching the show.. LOL

dadi has not only a new face but a new personality as well, that irks me.. ok change the actor because of casting problems but at least stick to the same game plan, this one is as different from the other one as day and night.... 

we were complaining about urmila's blouses, ab us ke sari ka bhe kapra patla hota jaa raha hai... so if i am going to the hospital in the morning, i ll take out my little black blouse with the sheer chiffon sari ... bcos it just fits, think the purple one from the beginning of the episode is my fav urmila sari and blouse, at least there was some visible LOL

so basically if i say i have not had a baby and you cannot believe i m telling the truth, you have a doctor look and tell if i am lying or not... nandini was stupid to agree to the test, even if she is trying to be complacent as a bahu, she is going against the two people in the house who are her supporters, to prove her innocence to people who will not take her word for it...and the bahana of other people talking about it... i would love to hear that conversation, someone said the baby was hers but we had her tested, she has never had a baby.... oh yeah now i ll believe you ROFL

still dont agree with dr K lying again, now she cant share the story that govind and pallavi tell her with her husband either bcos she has already lied to him, so who will she tell next??? i still want pratham to play a nice role in it, so hoping its him, dont think it will be prem.... 

random thought - so do prem and nandini have permission now Wink

sona and krishna - looked very cute... specially the flower in her hair... 

ok gotta go now, i still loved the episode, right just in case someone thought i was complaining, this is all analysis... Big smile

aaabbbssroomani

riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing
jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks shobs for the awesome updateSmile

Today's episode was rockingClap

Well felt bad for PreNa ......very tough to see  see Nandu going through it.Cry...well Fathima is not happy with Nandu's decision but I feel it is wrt her charecter where she sacrifices everything for her  family......hmm i think the test where she volunteers to take will prove her innocence and purity later when the story developsWink.

I don't understand why men don't talk be it Gautham or Pratham.......why Urmila is talking so muchDead and this new daadi is ROFLSilly.....ufff Prem could be hating his family like a hell now  especially  his dadOuch

Forgot to say loved Aayi-Krush convo....now also Aayi wants Prem for SumiShocked...hmm today Ajay(Krush) looked hot in black....why is he wearing glasses.....LOL and Sona with flower in red was stunningTongue....her convo with Krush was so childish....I don't know why  I never get irritated with her antics.....just awesomeBig smile

The whole family was there to Check Nandu ....what were Men( Gautham and Pratham) doing there totally disgustingDead

I agree with Fathima Dr K is just complicating things out.....when she saw the letter first with the baby ....Dr K should have handled the situation with maturity ; she should have shown to Prem bcoz Nandu was Prem's choice or atleast to Govind...well then the story could not have been this dramaticSmile

well tomarrow Nandu's past is revealed .....hope it is not dedicated to the full episode ....want some cute PreNa and Krush-sona scenesHeart
I think nowdays Urmi's blouses are getting betterSmile

@ tanu I'am late today ....with no school for kidsOuch.....waiting for your'sBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbfj08ssroomani

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged
gr8 update
tks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Lovely comments, Fatima and Jas.........since I did the update, I was waiting for some others to comment........Smile

Urmila's blouses are definitely getting better....LOL....perhaps because of the cold as was shown in the ...was it SBS...segment?  or the CVs have read our comments and decided to do something about it! Wink

As to Nandini agreeing to the test, I think it is her nature.......Fatima is right in saying that it is idiotic to think people will talk and ask..Confused.....but Daadi knew she would get support from her son and of course Urmila was there to add her bit.....and Kalyani being in the wrong about hiding the letter, would not dare to protest much!   I don't know the level of Nandini's shrewdness....so I am not sure whether she would realize that no one would really talk about it outside. Ouch  Prem did of course and protested.......but Nandini agreed to the test only to make her life a bit easier!   She understands that this will be a thorn in her flesh and Daadi and Urmi would go on about it at every opportunity...Angry..so she agreed to the test.......she does not remember having the baby, so she was sure the test would declare her innocent.

I think the fact that she offered to have the test in spite of Prem will stand her in good stead....that will be one of the things that will make Kalyani believe the story which Govind is going to tell her........Smile

Kalyani of course crucified herself........she hid the letter......and now when she comes to know the real story, she will be forced to hide that too...Ouch ..because she lied about the result of the test!   I understand her initial decision to hide the letter to a certain extent.....she knows Nandini is not welcome in the house and didn' t want to create more problems..Confused...and once you have lied, to hide that lie, you will end up telling a hundred more lies!   Confused That is what happened to Kalyani.....Shocked

Daadi's change was definitely more than just replacing the actor......the personality itself seemed to have changed! Shocked  I wonder whether this is because of some change in the story line....hopefully, if Daadi remains part comic, part evil.......the negativity to come will be diluted a bit....Smile ..in the original I think the negativity went to extremes.......with the changes we see in DSDV, I hope it will be within limits and not nauseating......Smile

I have gotten really interested in the story.......I want it to progress logically within creative limits........hope it doesn't become a sordid drama later on!

Tanu waiting for yours......I know you watched and rewatched the episode yesterday!Wink 

aaabbbfj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
@shobs & jas - i did not like nandus decision but i see where it was coming from, makes sense specially since she only wanted to prove her innocence which she thinks she is... but see this would have been a different story if prena had had their wedding night bcos prem would have had at least some idea that nandini was not an innocent, and since he did not know how she had lost her innocence... he would not be standing by her with so much trust, and the reason i m mentioning this is because that will come up too.. so dr K needs to let him know about her past otherwise he will stop trusting nandini and dr K eventually.... ahh but then where will the drama be, right Wink

shoba - i had to go back and find the part where nandini reaches out to hold prems hand, missed that the first time i watched the show, and i m very impressed she did that in front of the family

aaabbbssroomani

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hi Shobs, Jas and Fati, I am with you. Watched the episode in morning, what irked me most, Dr K was there as  a mother only then why she read the report. Why no one verified, dadi has full rights to re-read and test report have one thing, positive and negative for non med people.

Agree with dadi, hate her. Actually I saw her first time and she is very repulsive. Her lip movementsDead. Aayi still stuck on Sumati and PremConfused. Aren't there any other eligible bachelors, what mother looks for uttaran for her daughterUnhappy

Dr. K apni kabr khud he khod rahi hain, wish she comes out clean sometimeConfused.

What I liked, is how things turned out. I mean Govind Pallavi there, what would have happened if she confront all this with Nandini, it would have been untangled mess. Nandini hating herself along with everyone.

Loved Pallavi her expression had fear, uncertainity(what coming next)  and puzzless(how can test lie). I saw her in one of Shivaji's marathi episode at my friend's place last weekend. Govind was not upto mark.
Prem was obviously good, Dr K was typical Neena Gupta and Nandini impressed only in part when the result was declared negative.

Do you guys feel Krushna has put on weight atleast on face, I thought they changed him when saw his side face(opposite of mole side) on phoneConfused, but then I he moved and it was old KrishnaSmile. Maybe beard made his face slimConfused before.

Agree with Jas, Sona never irritates, she is cute more childish like.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477fj08ssroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index