Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

20 Dec DSDV Written Update (Complete)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Hi All,

Neha just msged me that she cannot do it today........I will post the update around 8:30 to 9 pm. 

Thanks for your patience!

Thanks for waiting..........here goes..........I have typed this from memory because I did not know I woud have to do update while watching........hope I have not missed anything! Smile

Episode opens with Daadi saying that Nandini should undergo a medical test to prove she has not delivered a baby.  Prem is angry.  He tells everyone that he believes in Nandini's innocence and he does not want her to take any test. He tells Nandini to come away from there.  Clap 

Nandini hesitates and then says she is ready to take the test.  Prem is shocked, he says there is no need when he believes in her, that he will not allow it.  She says if it will prove her innocence, she is ready to take the test. She tells Prem that as long as you are with me, I can face anything.  (At last PreNa are bonding!  she actually takes his hand in hers! Embarrassed)

Daadi and Urmila are happy and Daadi says, why delay as Nandini has agreed...let us have it done tomorrow itself. Dead Prem angrily goes away from there.,..Nandini follows him.

Karmarkar house/Krushna home:   Ayi calls Krushna late at night to tell him about the letter.   K gets out of bed and goes out of the room to talk and is disturbed to hear the news. (wonder why he is so interested in what happens to Nandini! Confused)   Sonakshi wakes up and comes behind him and stands there with recorder. Wink  When K finishes talking, he is taken aback to see her...LOL...she accuses him of talking to some woman and threatens to tell her daddy .Big smile  ...K tells Sona that do it......I am sure your father will be interested in hearing me and Ayi talking! LOLLOL  Sona immediately goes all lovey dovey......Embarrassed...(comic relief in the middle of all the tension! ROFL)

Prem's room.......sweet PreNa scene. Embarrassed   Prem tries his best to dissuade Nandini from going for the test.  He says he has never felt so helpless before......that he is feeling angry with himself.....and why is his family treating his Nandini like this.  Nandini tells him she can go thru any test as long as he is with her.........a cute hug!  Embarrassed

Dr. K's bedroom.  Gautam is angry and asks Kalyani whether she thinks she did right and whether she deserves forgiveness.  Kalyani tries to explain but Gautam is not prepared to listen. Angry  He tells her I don't want your roundabout explanations.....yes or no?   She remains silent.   He walks away angrily.Dead  Kalyani is upset.

Next morning.   Pallavi and Govind come to Rajadhyaksh home. They find no one there and the maid Suman tells them that all have gone to hospital with Nandini tai. They are worried and they also leave for the hospital. 

Lifeline Hospital.   The whole Rajadhyaksh family is in the hospital.  Prem again tries to dissuade Nandini from taking the test, but she stops him.  Dr. K comes with another doc Dr. Maya and says that this time I have come as a mother and Dr. M will check Nandini. (Dr. K showed her wisdom here! Clap)   She asks Nandini to go with her and not to worry..that Dr. M will look after her well.  Nandini goes into the exam room.  Pallavi and Govind arrive.

Dr. M does the checkup and there is surprise on her face Shocked.   She does not say anything to Nandini but asks her to dress and go out.   Nandini comes out of the exam room.   Prem is anxious and asks if she is all right,Embarrassed  she nods.   They wait for some time and Dr. M brings the typed report and gives it to Dr. K.   Dr. K opens the report, reads it and tells everyone that the test is negative,  that Nandini has never given birth to a child before. Disapprove  Different emotions on different faces..........Pallavi and Govind are surprised...Shocked ..Prem is angry and say I hope everyone is satisfied now. Angry ....Gautam shows no expression.. Confused ...Daadi and Urmila are disappointed! OuchOuch  Nandini smiles thru her tears.  (BTW Daadi kept nodding off in the hospital.....looks like she could not sleep for excitement the previous night....LOL....Urmila kept nudging her awake.....LOL)

Prem apologizes to Govind.  Says he is sorry for what happened.......even though he wished to stop it, he could not....Embarrassed.....that he never doubted Nandini even for a moment...Smile....and begs pardon. (Lovely expressions from Gaurav! Day Dreaming)

Everyone prepares to leave.......Govind asks Prem and Nandini to go and say they will come later............all leave except Dr. K, Govind and Pallavi.

Dr. K's face changes.  She tells Govind and Pallavi to wait....that she wants to talk to them. She goes to Dr. Maya and asks her whether she is sure that Nandini has had a baby before, whether the report could have been typed wrong.........anything.......she is clutching at straws! Ouch  Dr. M tells her she is very sure........Nandini has given birth to a baby before. Dr. K is shattered.......she pours out her thoughts......Cry.....how could they deceive her like this...even Nandini in whom she had the utmost confidence denied it all the time........that she fought with her entire family including her husband to have the shaadi take place and now this! Unhappy   She says this cannot go on........I will have to tell my family the truth.

Dr. K's room in hospital.  She takes Govind and Pallavi to task. She tells them you know that what I told my family outside is incorrect........Nandini has had a baby before........why did you do this.....Angry......and even Nandini kept denying it..........it is not possible that she gets pregnant and has a child and both of you don't know about it!  (Neena G is just superb! Clap)   Govind tells that he is sorry about not telling her earlier.........it is true what she says....Ouch....but Nandini is innocent and does not know anything about it. Shocked  Dr. K says how is that possible.......are you telling me a gynecologist this?   Can a woman get pregnant, go thru it and deliver without knowing about it?  Angry  She is really angry!

The screen freezes on Govind's face.

Precap: (This looks like a flashback......Govind telling the story to Dr. K.) The scene is Pallavi and Nandini are coming out of a temple.....they are about to go down the steps when Pallavi slips and falls..........she rolls down the steps and lands at the bottom unconscious. .....Nandini stands still and watches...........she looks dazed and not herself........as Pallavi hits the bottom.......Nandini suddenly cries out....Akka.........

Enjoy! 

Edited by ssroomani - 20 December 2010 at 8:47am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Ramyanbhattacharyareshma12ritakayallysiamomsx3kinhatanushkhajennyrsnehalpoonamasaharyahabsfanmonicayRaviSharmasarahjclogic65saggi80gshah84ashumashubeej81reena71nevaraShaliniLtinagirlnirleppannumilwebsoapwatcherashnaMaharajOnly4Dilishlibrarypassmystifyreskamaniivanta29harish_kenkamuraliinpeace007miss_patel5Heenapaaabbbekomasjasmine477dd.coolMamana.Tanya.A HUGE FANGauri22416905koptypprincessRock776riniiiigardesThinker_BelleEnigma.sigridfj08neela226lilindiangurl13Minion23-Aysha-49erFanSuhaniSonianycsweetie

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
thanks for the note shobs,
..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Thanks For The Info
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
wow... such a lot happening in one episode, thats great,

but dr K lied to her family yet again... thats not good, even though that would have created a lot of tamasha in the hospital she cannot keep justifying lying about the situation this time around... she is going from lying and then exposing the true report...

thanks for the great update shobs, will be back with more comments after watching the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbA HUGE FANThinker_Bellessroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

It was a very happening episode!   For the first time since DSDV started, I did not get up even during the ads.........and it was slightly longer than usual.......I think around 23 minutes!

Will post caps on the Prem ki Nagri thread!  Tongue

mystifyreaaabbbfj08Thinker_Belle

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Thanx Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Also today the background music was lovely...........thru all the tension-filled scenes, they had carnatic music.........the effect was great!! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreaaabbb

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Shobs thanks for the update, you have amazing memoryClap

Now the real serial have started it seems, yes Fatima couldn't digest Dr K lied again, she will be into deeper mess, when she is confronted.
Gautam already is against her, along with evil duo. Only Prem is with her, hope she won't loose his trust.

But after listening to whole past, she will not restrict nandini to go near him. This will develop their relationship and build trust.

I am not sure I want Krishna's mystery out  now, enough masala to keep story interesting for now. The caller should be revealed first probably.

mystifyrefj08Thinker_Bellessroomani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index