Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MAP : Messages 4 GC & DD: UPDT Pg 4 (Page 3)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for taking so much effort dear!!!!!!!Smile........I will pm u the message......thnx once again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
hey param I sent my message also but here it is again 

Dear Gurmeet Ji - I just love your dedication towards your profession and admire all your hard work! I also love you as Maan Singh Khurana  soooooooooo much!!!!! I hope that all your wishes come true! HeartLots of love  from Preet Kaur Singh (USA)Smile

Dear Drashti Ji - Your so beautiful! I just love your bubbly personality and also your dedication towards Geet and  I love you as Geet soooooooooooooo much!!!! I hope that all your wishes come true! HeartLots of love from Preet Kaur Singh (USA)Smile

Thanks param Big smile
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet_forever9

Dear Gurmeet Ji - I just love your dedication towards your profession and admire all your hard work! I also love you as Maan Singh Khurana  soooooooooo much!!!!! I hope that all your wishes come true! HeartLots of love  from Preet Kaur Singh (USA)Smile

Dear Drashti Ji - Your so beautiful! I just love your bubbly personality and also your dedication towards Geet and  I love you as Geet soooooooooooooo much!!!! I hope that all your wishes come true! HeartLots of love from Preet Kaur Singh (USA)Smile

Thanks param Big smile

Hi Preet...I got ur message & it has been added...so no worries & thanx for sending it again...BUT urs is added....Wink

maneet_forever9

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Dear Gurmeet - I just adore your acting and dedication in Geet. Most of all I love your character as Maan. Your dialogues has seriously influenced my life. Thanks for entertaining us so much. May God bless you. Love you loads. From Sana(KSA)

Dear Drashti - You are my BIG inspiration. I can't even begin to explain how much i adore you. You are so beautiful, hot and stunning. i love your acting sooooooooo much. Most of all, i love your bubbly personality and your sense of humor alotttttt. Keep rocking!Love you tonssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!From Sana(KSA)

Absoluv

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by maneet_forever9

Thanks param Big smile

Hi Preet...I got ur message & it has been added...so no worries & thanx for sending it again...BUT urs is added....Wink

thank you sooooo much Big smile

Absoluv

mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
mayurmaaneet- bini
Hi guru and drashti! I absolutely love ur work as Maaneet.. i love all ur maaneet scenes together.. i am sooo addicted to ur show! i just cant wait for maan and geet wedding to happen.. drashti i think u r absolutely beutiful. i always watch the old dmg episodes because of u... ur character in both geet and dmg and ur acting is fantastic.. no words are enough to complement both of ur work and the work of the entire geet team..  best of luck! I hope the show runs for many more years to come! and i hope it keeps its top position..

Absoluv

preeti200 Senior Member
preeti200
preeti200

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

For Dearest Preeti200 & DesiGal4TL & fairyeyes_zizi : No dears, I got ur message & I have already added them..Thumbs Up.thanx sooo much for the prompt reply.Hug...U do not need to send them again....this is just a reminder for all those who haven't sent any yet.Confused..PLEASE let ur buddies know if they wanna send messages to GC & DD to either reply to me at my email or to japreetm2815 or I think on the post that says " Request to IF for GC & DD interview"....Thanx dears....Hug Hug Hug

Thank you so very much Absoluv and Jaspreetm2815 for putting this together. Appreciate your effortsHug

Edited by preeti200 - 20 December 2010 at 8:24pm
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Message for GC
Gurmeet your amazing acting and screen presence have made the character of Maan come alive on screen, love Maan and love your chemistry with Drashti. Maan & Geet jodi are the best

Message for DD
Drashti, your beautiul face, your gorgeous and extremely expressive eyes has all of us smitten. No one could play Geet better than you and we love your chemistry with GC as Maan. The both of you make the screen sizzle with your chemistry.

Absoluv

Go to top