MAP : Messages 4 GC & DD: UPDT Pg 4 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
mayurmaaneet- bini
Hi guru and drashti! I absolutely love ur work as Maaneet.. i love all ur maaneet scenes together.. i am sooo addicted to ur show! i just cant wait for maan and geet wedding to happen.. drashti i think u r absolutely beutiful. i always watch the old dmg episodes because of u... ur character in both geet and dmg and ur acting is fantastic.. no words are enough to complement both of ur work and the work of the entire geet team..  best of luck! I hope the show runs for many more years to come! and i hope it keeps its top position..

Originally posted by Absoluv

For Dearest Preeti200 & DesiGal4TL & fairyeyes_zizi : No dears, I got ur message & I have already added them..πŸ‘πŸΌ.thanx sooo much for the prompt reply.πŸ€—...U do not need to send them again....this is just a reminder for all those who haven't sent any yet.πŸ˜•..PLEASE let ur buddies know if they wanna send messages to GC & DD to either reply to me at my email or to japreetm2815 or I think on the post that says " Request to IF for GC & DD interview"....Thanx dears....πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thank you so very much Absoluv and Jaspreetm2815 for putting this together. Appreciate your effortsπŸ€—
Edited by preeti200 - 13 years ago
Message for GC
Gurmeet your amazing acting and screen presence have made the character of Maan come alive on screen, love Maan and love your chemistry with Drashti. Maan & Geet jodi are the best

Message for DD
Drashti, your beautiul face, your gorgeous and extremely expressive eyes has all of us smitten. No one could play Geet better than you and we love your chemistry with GC as Maan. The both of you make the screen sizzle with your chemistry.
i want to send a message.......

Gurmeet....I love u as MSK...u r rocking,hot,cute,lovely.....I havent seen ur previous show...but this show u r amazing.....love u a lot

Dhrasti....Loved u as Muskaan and as Geet....i even started loving u ,ore....loved ur pair with Maan...u r a amzing actress...totally expression queen...loved u from the first episode....love in sarees most.....u r rocking 

HI.......

gurumeet you are too good as maan i dont like you in your other shows but for maan as concern you did justice to your character πŸ‘very amazing acting i dont miss any of maan's scene now started seeing ramayanam also becoz of you
LOVE YOU AS MAAN

Drasthi you are tooooooooooo good in expressions you are aπŸ‘ expression queen and all your expressions are tooooo cute like your acting in nizamudin part extraordinary.........⭐️

LOVE YOU MAANEETπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by lakshmirajan - 13 years ago
I just wanted to take this moment to give a BIG THANK-YOU to all MAANEETians who have sent their messages for GC & DD & who really wanna apprecitate the work of Gurmeet & Drashti...😊

A VERY BIG THANK-YOU πŸ€—to the following MAANEETians : πŸ€—

preeti200, DesiGal4TL, Maneet_forever9, baby_doll_2305, tania_shahzadk, sana_sugarbun     mayurmaaneet, luvARMAANEET, drdee142, Rati, lakshmirajan, sweet_angel27, Sksg,           akkuzz, Anupama, Ayesha, innocentevil, Sanjana A, bobby13rocks, manisha, Spandana, maaneet_world                

Love u all MAANEETians for such a prompt response & helping us making this project realistic....Atleast Gurmeet & Drashti will know for sure that they do have these many fans on India-Forums....Thanks again Guys.....😊

But no worries dears, those MAANEETians who have not yet sent any message.....PLEASE PM jaspreetm2815 or PM me or email me at [email protected]'m still waiting for more messages from all u fans of Gurmeet & Drashti......WAKE - UPPPP......😡

Edited by Absoluv - 13 years ago
MY MSG FOR BOTH DD N GC..

U BOTH R MY FVTS..MY LIFE IS HELL WITHOUT U TWO..I LOVE U SOOOOOOOO MUCH..KEEP SMILING N TCπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
hey... i have posted my message to ur email id...
one more message plz... hope u dont mind
 to Gurmeet n Drashti: I cant live without you... love u very much.. tc. bye
i also did earlier
is tht the same
i wasnt on forum from last week
please explain..