Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Absoluv

For Dearest Preeti200 & DesiGal4TL & fairyeyes_zizi : No dears, I got ur message & I have already added them..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.thanx sooo much for the prompt reply.๐Ÿค—...U do not need to send them again....this is just a reminder for all those who haven't sent any yet.๐Ÿ˜•..PLEASE let ur buddies know if they wanna send messages to GC & DD to either reply to me at my email or to japreetm2815 or I think on the post that says " Request to IF for GC & DD interview"....Thanx dears....๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Could u pm me the message you have, or could you comment on the post!!

HEre is the link to "REquest ot IF to interview GC and DD"

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoorFatima

the link given above isnt working

Hey Noor, u can send ur message as a reply to this post tooo ....Or u can PM jaspreetm2815...๐Ÿ˜Š

maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoorFatima

the link given above isnt working

Noor,
  Here is the link---

tania.shahzadk thumbnail
drasti and gurmeet i love sooooo mach
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Param!!๐Ÿค— I already sent my message๐Ÿ˜Š. Didn't u receive my message?๐Ÿ˜ฒ If u didn't then tell me...I'll send it again๐Ÿ˜›. n Thank You so Much for doing all this๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I really appreciate it and I'm very thankful to you๐Ÿ‘. Love You so much๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot for taking so much effort dear!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š........I will pm u the message......thnx once again!
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey param I sent my message also but here it is again 

Dear Gurmeet Ji - I just love your dedication towards your profession and admire all your hard work! I also love you as Maan Singh Khurana  soooooooooo much!!!!! I hope that all your wishes come true! โค๏ธLots of love  from Preet Kaur Singh (USA)๐Ÿ˜Š

Dear Drashti Ji - Your so beautiful! I just love your bubbly personality and also your dedication towards Geet and  I love you as Geet soooooooooooooo much!!!! I hope that all your wishes come true! โค๏ธLots of love from Preet Kaur Singh (USA)๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks param ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maneet_forever9

hey param I sent my message also but here it is again 

Dear Gurmeet Ji - I just love your dedication towards your profession and admire all your hard work! I also love you as Maan Singh Khurana  soooooooooo much!!!!! I hope that all your wishes come true! โค๏ธLots of love  from Preet Kaur Singh (USA)๐Ÿ˜Š

Dear Drashti Ji - Your so beautiful! I just love your bubbly personality and also your dedication towards Geet and  I love you as Geet soooooooooooooo much!!!! I hope that all your wishes come true! โค๏ธLots of love from Preet Kaur Singh (USA)๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks param ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hi Preet...I got ur message & it has been added...so no worries & thanx for sending it again...BUT urs is added....๐Ÿ˜‰

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Gurmeet - I just adore your acting and dedication in Geet. Most of all I love your character as Maan. Your dialogues has seriously influenced my life. Thanks for entertaining us so much. May God bless you. Love you loads. From Sana(KSA)

Dear Drashti - You are my BIG inspiration. I can't even begin to explain how much i adore you. You are so beautiful, hot and stunning. i love your acting sooooooooo much. Most of all, i love your bubbly personality and your sense of humor alotttttt. Keep rocking!Love you tonssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!From Sana(KSA)
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hi Preet...I got ur message & it has been added...so no worries & thanx for sending it again...BUT urs is added....๐Ÿ˜‰

thank you sooooo much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ