Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2- 20th December 2010 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
 Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
6th December Written Update

The Episode starts with Arohi tells arjun that he doesnt deserve a girl like her and that she'll dance with her finace and that too in front of him. Arohi then thinks please go arjun before i say anything or and Arjun thinks that arhi what you can do even i can do that. Arjun goes back to the girl and starts to dance with her while looking at arohi and arohi tells chikku to hold her tight too. Arjun lifts the girl up and arohi tells chikku to look into her eyes. Arjun then goes up to the bar and gets a drink and drinks it while looking at arohi. Arjun then breaks a glass and arohi stops dancing seeing that. Arjun goes pass arohi and chikku tells arohi to look into his eyes and that his eyes say that i love you. Arohi tells him that she wants to go home and they leave.

In the car Arohi is crying thinking about how arjun got hurt. Chikku asks her why is she crying and if its because that bartender flirted with me. Arohi thinks about when arjun says that every story has a different begining and a different ending and i can feel the difference. Arohi says that you'll never understand what you are for me and why did you give me soo much pain and chikku thinks that she's talking to him. Then arohi thinks about when arjun says that you love me and you cant forget that. Arohi says that why cant i take this pain and chikku says that happens because of gas and all and he sasy i love you but arohi says i hate you and chikku says dont say that and please stop crying.

Arjun is drinking at home and he remembers everything that arohi said that the club and he throws the glass. Just then his sister comes and asks how he got hurt and he says arjun. She goes and gets the first aid kit and tells him that love makes you smile and there is no room for hatred and anger in love. Arjun says im sorry but i just want to talk to her but she's not willing to talk to me and then arjun says that i'll talk to her no matter what i need to do.

Arohi reaches her room still crying and says that you didnt do a nice think arohi by hurting arjun. Then she realizes that its dark and DJ comes there asking her if she's scared and she tells DJ no. Then she tells DJ that she's very bad and that today she drank and then says that slap me today. Arohi tells her that when your in pain then you drink and DJ sasy i'll slap you and then you'll understand. Arohi then tells DJ that she doesnt feel scared of the dark anymore and you know why. Then she goes to her drawer and gets a goli and sasy because i have this with me. She tells DJ that this is the same goli that Arjun took for me and on that day i realized that im not scared of the dark and that im more scared of lossing him. DJ tells her that i didnt know that the matter went soo far. Arohi says that the goli's wound heal but mine wont. DJ tells her that i dont know all that but it takes a long time to get respect but to lose it, it dones take long and DJ leaves. Outside DJ says that looks like a storm will come and says please god portect the family from it.

Arohi is crying on her bed when she sasy Arjun and Arjun comes from behind the curtain and says im right here dont cry. Arohi goes to arjun and touches him but then asks what is he doing here and goes and closes the door. Arohi tells him to go away from here or she'll call everyone and arjun tells her to call everyone and while saying that he starts to move close to her. Arohi tells him that they'll kill you and arjun says i dont care. When arjun is right in front of her he says why didnt you call everyone and arohi moves away and says that i dont want to disturb anyone and arjun says lie. Arohi says true and then says that im enough to make you go out. Arjun asks arohi why is she doing this to him and to herself. He tries to touch her but arohi goes away and Arohi says what do you feel that you'll keep telling me lies and i'll believe it all. Arjun tells her that she's drunk right now and that your very angry but and arohi says what and then says that i dont have anything for you in my mind and arjun says lie. Arohi says you know the difference between truth and lie and arjun says that i am a criminal but dont you want to know the truth and arohi says i dont want to know. Arjun says that you want to know but you dont want to listen because my truth will be your truth.

Then Arjun tells her that he didnt tell her because he didnt trust anyone. Then he tells her that i lost a mother at 4 year and i dont know why my parent left my hand and no one even let me sit in their lap. Then he says that i didnt know what love is and i was alone and then he asks her do you know why i know that jungle very well because someone left me there to die and that jungle taught me how to survive. After i got out of the jungle i was in an orphan and then i found dad and he gave me a family. Arjun goes to arohi and tells her that you dont know how important this is for an orphan. Then he tells her that i started to help dad but then you came and everything you did or said touched my heart. Then i did something that i would have never done and i told dad that wont defame that girl. Arohi tells him that you didnt say anything and arjun asks what and arohi says that when your dad said that im one of those girls you hang out with. Arjun tells her that everything was happening to fast. Arohi tells him that i heard your truth and leave. Arjun says arohi please but arohi tells him to leave and Gauri was outside the door smiling and listening to this and the episode ends on her face.

No PreCap guys
Dont forget to Press the LIKE button

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 20 December 2010 at 8:33am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

viri_7sarika.pankitadhawananamikamundondamzelJANNAVyasirahmathHumtum25avignamilwebAnku_20-crazygirl-Angel.ARloverdeepsisaku1122ivanta29manya_dmgmeens_2001cheeky_parittt0011Sadie101ibmeem275SabeeqaKdesi-galattack_007ThugAngelbrightlinadani10hananeishikaek43SonyaBlade-sia-sups2222-Su-kamnaAnupa28HADmishtitjay-zt-mayur-sajan-jPraniinikki.171LavarniaSimplyAparajita..anshita..AdorableTroubleambbihaprnczaksh4IFzooni.blueshalini01QuirkyxTimax-Alina-AngelsHeaven-Sarah-.Mandy.virgo_gurlAnjalii...xXxSandstoneObodroKargoshMariaa.SGshibz

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Waiting egarly for ur update.... Lucky u get to watch it sooner than few of us do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged

thanks....eagerly waiting!

lilindiangurl13

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
thanks a lot...

lilindiangurl13

violette IF-Dazzler
violette
violette

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
even after watching the epi.. i always luk forward to ur updates.. jst luv ur style of writing..Tongue.. will come back tomorrow 2 read whole..

gnite..

lilindiangurl13

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thank u so much :) :)

lilindiangurl13

ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
i m egerly witing for tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lilindiangurl13

xTimax IF-Rockerz
xTimax
xTimax

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

lilindiangurl13

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index