Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

~* Behooda Chat Thread #56 *~ (Page 142)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[QUOTE=waniya_fatima][QUOTE=Dreamygal301] 

As I said, I just pop in and out...M forum is so quite....but thanks to you I like AdiYa's story and so keep an eye on what's happening...Big smileWink

busy with writing, so many things coming up and little one is going to school from next Wed so my plan is to get cracking on with things that I had put of for a while.......it will be hard not being at IF so much but seriously it is a big time waste!!!

All I need to do is stick with my plan for 6 wks because I read somewhere it takes humans 6 wks to get into a habit....ErmmErmm...I'll come back on the 7th week and let you know!LOLLOL

aww anytime buddyBig smile  yeah their story is getting interesting and u know what priya is gonna manofy Adi .. this time she will dance at spinsters party .. guess teh song???

hummm yeah agree with you but not for us who r sitting in office its a good time pass for meBig smile

I know the song 'zara zara kiss me'...which I really don't like (it's from race isn't it?) and does your employer know you spend time in IF?!ShockedLOLLOLLOL...agree with you, if I was in the office I too might do that...but here my production is upto me and the last few months I let go of so many things because I only had so much time beside taking care of the youngest, who was home. Now I should have a good 7/8 hours without the kids a nd can get so much done if I put my mind to it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-swaniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
acha listen girlz i will be back in 10 mins... prayer time :)

anu-sDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

one of the members in GKD has a friend in that PKYEK serial...Smile.....and isn;t that show by EK?...I once followed one of her show and halfway through it ended without completing the love story, she had the leads marry elsewhere and still in love with each other...it was so maddening!!AngryLOL

Why didn't you leave some sign of your presence, do so....would love it. That show is very good the last few weeks as we got to see his softer side and his love for his wife...Day Dreaming
[/QUOTE]
Firdous..........That Avadesh's bhauji irritates me soo much yaar....but the actress who is playing that character is doing a good job.......
I am not taking that PKYEK so seriously..........I know its Ekta's show...........I will watch it ... till i like it & when get bored will leave it........
Nowdays, distracting from the main storyline is a fashion in almost every  show on indian television......
[/QUOTE]

I think GKD is one show that is sticking to it's love story quite well, in fact more better than any other story I've seen. Yes that bhauji (we call bhootni) is irritating but she keeps failing...I think she will play dirty....

As for PKYEK...isn't that about aliens or vampires or someting?....I shudder to think what EK will do!!>..she is very bad in getting her leads married off to others, that is one thing I hate...which is why I like GKD...they did not waste any time at all!!...did u see how he gets her?!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged

I know the song 'zara zara kiss me'...which I really don't like (it's from race isn't it?) and does your employer know you spend time in IF?!ShockedLOLLOLLOL...agree with you, if I was in the office I too might do that...but here my production is upto me and the last few months I let go of so many things because I only had so much time beside taking care of the youngest, who was home. Now I should have a good 7/8 hours without the kids a nd can get so much done if I put my mind to it!

He would be busy somewhere elseWinkLOLWinkLOL

yeah even i hate the song but really wanna watch how priya moves grooves at that songEmbarrassed

hummmmm but then we'll miss ya buddy such main. SmileSmile 

anu-sDreamygal301

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anu-s

Fati, any marriage plans yet?Big smileBig smile

Wink

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hehehehe inshAllah once my mom finds suitable guy for me i will get mariedSmile

Issko dekho kitna khush ho rahe hai.....LOL

kiyun tum holi ab meri bari anay doLOLWinkLOLWinkLOL
Phir Sathya ka kya hoga.........Tum toh badi Dhokebaaz nikali...........

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged

He would be busy somewhere elseWinkLOLWinkLOL

yeah even i hate the song but really wanna watch how priya moves grooves at that songEmbarrassed

hummmmm but then we'll miss ya buddy such main. SmileSmile 

I just wish they had chosen another song!...because it would be nice to see her doing the work, going after him after all his hard work. Should be interesting, so I really hope it all comes together nicely!...That last maha episode was a joke, thankfully I watched it this weekend when show in the uk so I knew how much to miss out on!!

anu-s

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Fati, any marriage plans yet?Big smileBig smile

Wink

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hehehehe inshAllah once my mom finds suitable guy for me i will get mariedSmile

Issko dekho kitna khush ho rahe hai.....LOL

kiyun tum holi ab meri bari anay doLOLWinkLOLWinkLOL
Phir Sathya ka kya hoga.........Tum toh badi Dhokebaaz nikali...........

ha! ha! ha!...I forgot about the love story of the year!!...yeah Fati, you traitor...not giving poor sathya a second thought....WinkLOL

anu-s

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Firdous, I have read your posts at GKD forum ..........& you do a very good job there............. 

Edited by anu-s - 27 December 2010 at 4:27am

Dreamygal301

Go to top