Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

~* Behooda Chat Thread #56 *~ (Page 141)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Anu,

do you still pop into the GKD forum?....do join in...Smile
Today also i checked your posts there at GKD forum....but didn't leave any signs of my presence there............LOL

I knew you are very regular at GKD forum........

GKD is also good but now days i am liking PKYEK .........& dhoondh legi manzil humein..........Smile

one of the members in GKD has a friend in that PKYEK serial...Smile.....and isn;t that show by EK?...I once followed one of her show and halfway through it ended without completing the love story, she had the leads marry elsewhere and still in love with each other...it was so maddening!!AngryLOL

Why didn't you leave some sign of your presence, do so....would love it. That show is very good the last few weeks as we got to see his softer side and his love for his wife...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Anu - snow all gone now, at least where I live so hooray!!!LOLLOL

Fati - I'm here but also in the GKD forum and M forum, .....cutting my time down on IF because from next week on, I'm gonna be so busy.......but ever since the time change, I keep coming down to the chat thread at wrong times and hardly see you guys here so I just go off!LOLLOL

Any plans for new years eve, guys?
Good for you if snow gone......Smile
No plans as such...........Have to come to office on 31 st.....

oh really?...well it's ok if you have the 2nd off, that is more important...to get over all the fun...!!LOLLOL

Yeah good the snow went, the second time it came I was out with my little one to his xmas party and we kept falling down!Ouch..he was laughing but me panicking especially when we skidded in the middle of the road and went flying down!!
I will be free by 6:00PM on that day & then have to reach my home which is very far away from my office....So no plans for outing Firdous............

What are ur plans?Smile

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Fati, any marriage plans yet?Big smileBig smile

Wink

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hehehehe inshAllah once my mom finds suitable guy for me i will get mariedSmile

Issko dekho kitna khush ho rahe hai.....LOL

total besharam!LOLLOLLOL

I once knew a young girl who was so excited to get married, she kept telling eveyone on so and so date I wll be going to heaven!! (her wedding date)....I never saw her after her marriage but I really wanted to ask is it still heaven or what?!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-swaniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=waniya_fatima][QUOTE=Dreamygal301] 

As I said, I just pop in and out...M forum is so quite....but thanks to you I like AdiYa's story and so keep an eye on what's happening...Big smileWink

busy with writing, so many things coming up and little one is going to school from next Wed so my plan is to get cracking on with things that I had put of for a while.......it will be hard not being at IF so much but seriously it is a big time waste!!!

All I need to do is stick with my plan for 6 wks because I read somewhere it takes humans 6 wks to get into a habit....ErmmErmm...I'll come back on the 7th week and let you know!LOLLOL

aww anytime buddyBig smile  yeah their story is getting interesting and u know what priya is gonna manofy Adi .. this time she will dance at spinsters party .. guess teh song???

hummm yeah agree with you but not for us who r sitting in office its a good time pass for meBig smile

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Anu - snow all gone now, at least where I live so hooray!!!LOLLOL

Fati - I'm here but also in the GKD forum and M forum, .....cutting my time down on IF because from next week on, I'm gonna be so busy.......but ever since the time change, I keep coming down to the chat thread at wrong times and hardly see you guys here so I just go off!LOLLOL

Any plans for new years eve, guys?
Good for you if snow gone......Smile
No plans as such...........Have to come to office on 31 st.....

oh really?...well it's ok if you have the 2nd off, that is more important...to get over all the fun...!!LOLLOL

Yeah good the snow went, the second time it came I was out with my little one to his xmas party and we kept falling down!Ouch..he was laughing but me panicking especially when we skidded in the middle of the road and went flying down!!
I will be free by 6:00PM on that day & then have to reach my home which is very far away from my office....So no plans for outing Firdous............

What are ur plans?Smile

I haven't really planned anything, meeting up with some friends for lunch tomorrow before the new year, touching base and etc... so will spend that eve with family....nothing much....not that we go crazy anyway...LOLLOL

anu-s

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Fati, any marriage plans yet?Big smileBig smile

Wink

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hehehehe inshAllah once my mom finds suitable guy for me i will get mariedSmile

Issko dekho kitna khush ho rahe hai.....LOL

kiyun tum holi ab meri bari anay doLOLWinkLOLWinkLOL
anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Anu,

do you still pop into the GKD forum?....do join in...Smile
Today also i checked your posts there at GKD forum....but didn't leave any signs of my presence there............LOL

I knew you are very regular at GKD forum........

GKD is also good but now days i am liking PKYEK .........& dhoondh legi manzil humein..........Smile

one of the members in GKD has a friend in that PKYEK serial...Smile.....and isn;t that show by EK?...I once followed one of her show and halfway through it ended without completing the love story, she had the leads marry elsewhere and still in love with each other...it was so maddening!!AngryLOL

Why didn't you leave some sign of your presence, do so....would love it. That show is very good the last few weeks as we got to see his softer side and his love for his wife...Day Dreaming
Firdous..........That Avadesh's bhauji irritates me soo much yaar....but the actress who is playing that character is doing a good job.......
I am not taking that PKYEK so seriously..........I know its Ekta's show...........I will watch it ... till i like it & when get bored will leave it........
Nowdays, distracting from the main storyline is a fashion in almost every  show on indian television......

Edited by anu-s - 27 December 2010 at 4:17am

Dreamygal301

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged

total besharam!LOLLOLLOL

I once knew a young girl who was so excited to get married, she kept telling eveyone on so and so date I wll be going to heaven!! (her wedding date)....I never saw her after her marriage but I really wanted to ask is it still heaven or what?!LOLLOL

Aik dum.....WinkLOL

mom is so anxious to find a suitable bakra for meLOL who will be in troubleWinkLOL

Dreamygal301

Go to top