Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu-s thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Historical fiction with some dashings of romance.

It is hard work to do that in the small alotted time I have and do my research, which is why I plan to really get stuck in it once youngest goes off. I have written two MSS that needs editing, started another one and then there are competitions I want to enter....I used to do them a lot while at University and in the early years of my career and before soley concentrating on novels. Then there are various other related things like constantly doing craft courses to learn and etc....and off course take care of my small family!

The above highlighted part   sounds very tough to  me .......So you are writing that historical fiction for some novel or magazines or any book or what......
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu-s

Good...We are missing you.......😊

yeah i know koi taang khainchwanay ko bhi to hona cahye na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The above highlighted part   sounds very tough to  me .......So you are writing that historical fiction for some novel or magazines or any book or what......

I don't see any highlighted part. But historical is difficult because a lot of research is needed (good thing I love history!)...and it is for publication, as in a book.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Fati and Anu,

I loved chatting with you and hopefully I can do it again soon but for now I need to go. Have some errends to run so need to get going now.

Take care you two, and happy new year!πŸ€—πŸ€—
anu-s thumbnail

I accidentally caught a scene here and there while my TV was on last week....the wedding eppys are being aired her so I saw some of the mandir scene (honestly I felt like slapping A till she was red in the face!) and then the scene when she goes to the thakurs house - how silly was SS and SDS so happy to see KN come back with a bride!!>..tell me in real life would a parent not wonder how did my son get married without us?!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

that is why I find it too silly...one or two  but the whole track is ridiculous!!

Firdous, There should be statement issued by the  by the production house of almost all shows that   -  If you are watching this show then pls don't use your brain here..............Such  things are common in almost every show yaar........ Edited by anu-s - 13 years ago
anu-s thumbnail
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

yeah i know koi taang khainchwanay ko bhi to hona cahye na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sahi pehachana dear...πŸ˜†
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Fati and Anu,

I loved chatting with you and hopefully I can do it again soon but for now I need to go. Have some errends to run so need to get going now.

wish you the same buddy and like always pleasure talking to you. i would love to see ya some other time.

tc Allah hafiz

God bless you and ur family ameen.
anu-s thumbnail

Fati and Anu,

Ok...Bye Firdous ...happy new year to you too.........TC.
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Sahi pehachana dear...πŸ˜†

dost dost na raha... sob sob piyaar piyaar na rahaπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anu-s thumbnail
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

dost dost na raha... sob sob piyaar piyaar na rahaπŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dost dost na raha- yeh to mein samajh gayi ....

piyaar piyaar na raha  - par Sathya ne kab tumhara saath choda........πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜†