~* Behooda Chat Thread #56 *~ - Page 48

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aleena1

hola zashy and fizzyπŸ˜ƒ

hi Aleena and Aziya πŸ€— 

good luck arine........hmmmm i guess nisha will be following suit as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bye

Thanks..........merry xmas n happy new year to u too  πŸ˜ƒ

on this behooda thread..........its beena very longtime since i came here....... me, u arine and nisha would usually be here...... when arine had to go, nish left also........ well nothing changed hereπŸ˜†

how can i forget d middle of the night scary vids and pics...........🀣🀣 you gav me a hatack..................🀣🀣
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

haila evry1 forgot me alreadyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

hey pragati we used to chat  b4.........

I used to like the old krishna before he got married....... dont watch any serials just read updates😊

Im only an Ian solerhalder fan, jensen ackles  etc not really into indian serials just come here to chat really and read ffπŸ˜†
reallly...............😲 srry i didn't remember.....may b i was  a newbie at that time now i'm pretty much mature................🀣 can u tell me where i chated u...................😊 
paru.......dont tell lies......🀣 πŸ€£ 
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

hi aleena......gud to see u bk.....i used to see u in shumi diz ff thread....btw,my namez aziya.....u can call me azi..πŸ˜ƒ

hi azi..... yeah im always reading ff...... hmmmmmm is zash sparkling your former username?????
Originally posted by Arine_123

Thanks..........merry xmas n happy new year to u too  πŸ˜ƒ
behena........study well.....all the best.......
Originally posted by Filza.T

🀣 samjhao bey πŸ˜³  
see how clearly our baba explains πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

i meant that i'm jeaulos of PG.....n wanted 2 b on her place............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by Arine_123

Yeah........have to go....will catch u later πŸ˜‰ ! Quickly tell me how did u use this pic in ur profile .............i tried but cudn't   πŸ˜• 

really? why πŸ˜² i uploaded it as my profile pic 
Originally posted by nisha2010

how can i forget d middle of the night scary vids and pics...........🀣🀣 you gav me a hatack..................🀣🀣

thats me being niceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFL

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i meant that i'm jeaulos of PG.....n wanted 2 b on her place............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

who doesn't wants to be in PG's place bey πŸ˜ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†