India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Thank you..........Good Luck

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Wow can't believe the season is almost done...........I can't say that this was my favorite season or even one of my favorite seasons but nonetheless it had its moments.  I had a few favorites in the show, Rini, Ranjeet, and Sugandha.  However I think all the finalists are pretty evenly matched and I wouldn't be surprised with the results of the finale in the slightest manner.  The forum was pretty interesting this season.  It was pretty peaceful and active in the first few weeks, but invariably as happens every season, personalities started to clash and the fourm just diminished day by day.  The issue with the MID's was pretty annoying this season...........But we have to accept that there are always going to be bad apples in the patch.......I want to thank members of this forum for a good season on the forum.............Onwards we march to the next forum, DID doubles........Hope to see many members there, and to those who won't be there see you in the next season of Sa Re Ga Ma...............Tongue

PS ---- Let's hope we get more enterataining and perceptive judges next season  This season was lacking big time in the judges department.  The judges performed more then the contestants did.  It was a terrible judges panel and I hope Zee puts forth better judges next time around.  Bring HImesh back.  He was more entertaining, less dramatic, and more insightful then every member of the judging panel this season.  Himesh, Aadesh, Shankar, and Alka in the judges panel next season PLEASE......and Shaan as the host.......Let's bring back the magic of C 05........Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 20 December 2010 at 6:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Yes Bhai, Man ka radio bajne de zara

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajucole

rajucole Senior Member
rajucole
rajucole

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Wow can't believe the season is almost done...........I can't say that this was my favorite season or even one of my favorite seasons but nonetheless it had its moments.  I had a few favorites in the show, Rini, Ranjeet, and Sugandha.  However I think all the finalists are pretty evenly matched and I wouldn't be surprised with the results of the finale in the slightest manner.  The forum was pretty interesting this season.  It was pretty peaceful and active in the first few weeks, but invariably as happens every season, personalities started to clash and the fourm just diminished day by day.  The issue with the MID's was pretty annoying this season...........But we have to accept that there are always going to be bad apples in the patch.......I want to thank members of this forum for a good season on the forum.............Onwards we march to the next forum, DID doubles........Hope to see many members there, and to those who won't be there see you in the next season of Sa Re Ga Ma...............Tongue

PS ---- Let's hope we get more enterataining and perceptive judges next season  This season was lacking big time in the judges department.  The judges performed more then the contestants did.  It was a terrible judges panel and I hope Zee puts forth better judges next time around.  Bring HImesh back.  He was more entertaining, less dramatic, and more insightful then every member of the judging panel this season.  Himesh, Aadesh, Shankar, and Alka in the judges panel next season PLEASE......and Shaan as the host.......Let's bring back the magic of C 05........Tongue
thank you ankit and good bye to you too and my dear friend summerji also.

Edited by rajucole - 20 December 2010 at 7:27am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top