Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 76)

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Kaheela..sweetheart.. I have lot to say...Tongue..Dunno where to start...

First thought of telling through pm but then thought if you do check them out or not...Shocked...

Lol lets first discuss about your update...

You cherished the sad hearts of all the abhiya fans by giving lot of abhiya love scenes which we never get in serial... Now i have more of memories of abhiya scenes from your ff rather than show...

Abhay and pia and misha chemistry was so good... These three guys make amazing friends...

Lol i have stopped complaining of things being kabab me hadi as the add more salt to their love making...

Abhay and pia talking about types of people and their character was an intellectual talk..so i cant say hats off to abhay as its you who poured your own thoughts by abhay as a medium.. So you have amazing worldly knowledge too... I dunn know how many more shades of you are left to see...

Abhiya romancing was mindblowing and was described so beautifully that it made me blush while reading...

But the last part was omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg ..why kaheela.. You left at cliff hanger... I knew it... Sigh.. I was reading so fast maintaining my curiosity that when will pia tell when will pia tell... And she told at the last line..now i have to wait for abhay's reaction like some haunted spirit...

As i said my english dictionary has fallen short..so i am switching off to hindi....

Update was... Atiadbhut[more than mesmerizing]...ativishisht[more than special]...manmohak[heart stealing].... Sammohak[hypnotizing]... And sorry dunn know shudh[pure] hindi of romantic lol..

Yar now coming to my point...

I guess i am leaving if..i dunno for how long..but i guess i ll be very very very less online..or may be not at all.. :) :) ll surely pm you the reason..just wanted to say you were the best person i ever met on IF..who supported me alwez as a good buddy...thanx for being by my side buddy.. I ll miss you...tc...not much to say..am getting senti...ll surely come online to read your updates...

Thanks kaheela. :)for giving us such beautiful ffs..payal... I guess you ll be reading my comment as alwez[the way i do]....ll miss you too..love ya guys both..tc...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
finally !! 
Buh the after math of this is not gonna be good i think !!!
Lets jus wait n wtch !!!
Thanks for the pm =D

ka7eela

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
It was a very nice and romantic chp.Now that Abhay knows,I wonder how he's going to react.I have a bad feeling about this and I am sure Pia isn't going to exactly like his reaction to it and is going to end up feeling hurtOuchLooking forward to the next chpSmile

ka7eela

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
I have been waiting for this update from a real long time. Smile Loved it totally. It was very interesting. Can't wait to know what will Abhay's reaction be. Please do try to update soon. Love this FF a lot. Way better than the show. I so wish you were the script writer for the show Star

Brilliant. Good job Clap Thanks again for the update. Had a real good time reading it Hug

ka7eela

ania_1234 Newbie
ania_1234
ania_1234

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
hey kaheela
absolutely smashing update!!
i loved every single abhiya scene.........and oh the suspense in the end......howzzzz abhay gonna react now????
i reeeeally request u to update the next part soon.....plz plz plz
i keep waitin fr ur updates and would hugely appreciate if u update early

ka7eela

sosweetsumi IF-Dazzler
sosweetsumi
sosweetsumi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
uh uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh
romantic was great so were the other ones but last one was deadly
oh no how will abhay react
do continue
i am eagerly waiting
bye sumi
mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
hey that was really a great partClap
please update soon can't waitLOL
thanks for the pmWink
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
kaheela sweety thnx for d update nd pm....i didnt knw u had two ffs...so read dis frm first...d passionate scenes r just superb...i lov d Abhiya nokjhoks tooo.......finally piya announced d big news...waiting for Abhays reaction...update soonHeartnidha

Go to top