Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 72)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

awesome update! i hope i wont be labelld as a cheapo if i say tht i was waiting 4 piya to be..... Wink  now i'm lukng fwd to abhay's reaction! Smile 

thanks hun@ boldLOL not at all they are marriedWink..

Originally posted by Tahani01

lovedddddddddddddddd it love abhay and awwwwwwwwwwww pia is pregnant how will abhay react keep updating

thanks for loving it Smile

Originally posted by Ridwana1234

Awwwwwwww that's shooooooo sweet Piya is pregnant. Hey what will happen next ? will the baby be normal, half-human half-vampire, or something else. Eagerly waiting for the next update.

thanks a bunch @ bodl to find out keep reading!Wink

Originally posted by RB81

aww kaheela,
piya is pregnant now..i didnt expect it even now as u said it wont be soon..but time has passed..ok but make piiya say this to abhay before its too late..i'm very worried abt his reaction like piya..misha-piya convo is good..really they r best buddies..how come piya thought of hooking up mish with kabir?
in total the update was awesome..passionate and many other emotions going on in piya abt her pregnancy..
not to forget mish's kaminey aunty..really she is a kaminey..continue soon.
luv,
ramani..

thanks allot ramani, glad you like the diffrent aspects of the updateBig smile

Originally posted by sanjna4

hey really very nice update
i can guess how tensed piya is....
bt m eagerly waiting for abhay's reaction.......
and most importantly his parents reaction..........
plz keep updating it soon...........

Thanks Smile stay tuned ofr the next update to find outWink

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Nice updates Kaheela...Clap  Its sweet that Piya is pregnant.. But I still did not wanted she should have pregnancy so soon... but really interesting to know how Abhay and his parents will react.. Abhay and Piya will be good parents... thats for  sure..
       It will interesting life for Piya after she comes to know Abhay's truth..I did not wanted she should go through that stress during her pregnancy so that's why I said, I did not wanted she should be pregnant so soon..but I know Kaheela, you have something very interesting in your mind so you have created this track.. waiting for next one.. thanks

thanks a bunchSmile @ black i understand your worries but hey ups and dowsn are apart of lifeWink @ red aww thanks for the confidence hunEmbarrassed

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

piya is pregnant.........oh god! wondering what will be abhay's reaction?..............lovely update

thanks Smile Abhay loves her! so no worriesWink 

Originally posted by MeetPremeer

simply awesome dear

thanks allotSmile

Originally posted by Gals1110

Lovely Update Dear.. Mish is always der wit piya so no worries but Abhay dont know nything abt piya's pregnancy.. M worried abt his reaction.. Hope everything is gonna b fine... Mish n Kabir 'll luk gud together.. Soulmates as piya said.. Waiting for d next part as usual... Thanx for d pm.. Tkcr.. lol.

thank you so muchBig smile@ bold yes she is always there for her, Misha is kind of friend any one wish for and Abhay is a kind of life partner any girl dream of!Embarrassed Misha and Kabir belong together but they both didn't acknowledge this yet! and you are welcome
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Re: 12th Update:

Wow a thrilling update! Piya is pregnant!!! That came as a shock!  Very interesting turn of the story as I didn't expect this coming so soon. And that aunty! ROFLROFL That is surely a tribute to my aunt! ROFL She is the exact same way! LOL

But, on the serious note, I feel bad for Piya at the same time becuz, she doesn't know that the child she is carrying is not any normal kid and her husband isn't any normal guy! I loved how you highlighted Misha and Piya's relationship in this update, it really shows how close their bond is like sisters/best friends how they laugh in the most weirdest situations and are there for each other through thick and thin. Embarrassed

I know Chand, Haseena, and Abhay are going to be in for a shock of their life! LOL

And Kabir-Misha are too sweet. I wonder when they will realize their feelings for each other. Cupidon

thanks allot sisSmile, an i am shocked that Piya's pregnancy shocked youTongue but  i am glad as so many were predicting it LOL

@ brownROFL yeah its a tribute to her and to all women who behave like herWink ROFL

@ blue yeah one tend to feel bad for ehr , but hey its not a frault of any onne of thme but dont worry every thing might be hay-wired in the beginning but as they say 
picture abhi tu baki hai mere dost!WinkLOL

@ green  yeah they share a very strong bond , Misha is the kind of freind anyone wish for and Piya loves her and will be there for her too when she needs her 

yepe they will all be shocked but who will get to know firstWink

and Misha, kabir yeah they just belong together! and eventually they will get a reality check!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughtynatty

awww this is so cute !!
Abhay is gonna be a lovely father !! =D
he is will love the baby more than he loves Piya I am sure :)
thanks Smile yeah he sure will be a cute fatherLOL

Originally posted by charmingkiller

awwwww its ws soooooo romantic 
totally loved it 

aw thanks for loving it Big smile

Originally posted by FANAA_4KarNeet

OMG !!
awesome ff 
canu pm me next time

thanks sweets Smile sure i will pm you 

Originally posted by mansim

very niceClapClap
update soonWink

thanks allot Smile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Pia pregnant.. Omg... I doubted it earlier... Kaheela.. You scaring me... She is carrying a vamp in her tummy... How will abhay react... I mean how will entire vampire clan react... It will be a havoc in entire vampire clan....is it that either pia will have to abort the child or either she has to turn in to a vamp... I mean twilight way.. Kaheela.... Please you made my bile rise upto my throat in fear... Damn me.. Am pale in fear... Pia please run run run and tell this to abhay.....omg..he cant be happy though he wants to be...how heart shattering would it be for him to tell pia to abort the baby... Or i guess you have something else and different under your sleeves which you will unfold in next part... Omg... Please someone tell pia that she is living in between dead bodies who crave for human blood...:( feeling bad for abhiya :( :) and misha...omg she is alwez busy searching for hitchies hehe..lol... Dono frenz have become besharam....and misha and kabir... Wow.. They are good ..i mean best together...and that kamini aunty..i mean kaamini aunty...lol i was imagining her but in which she thinks she is younger sissey of kate[ i guess she was in titanic]...but i know the world's biggest truth... She is mommy of T...lol...and chanduuuuuu.... Hehe... He caught my sharmile and besharam abhiya red handed... Abhay must be singing.." chalo dildaar chale... Chand ke par chale"ROFL... And chandu uncle... Privacy name ki koi chez padhi hai ya you are alwez back to your behuda act..ROFL... For god sake spare my abhiya..and yo baby.. You go and play BATminton i mean badminton with your sheila...ROFL And yes i got one more idea of why abhay became vampire... Haha:) idea is titanic....lol.. I was thinking that abhay metz were no word tour after which they were to be married      and sid purposely created defect in titanic... Metz died to save abhay who landed up on an island where chandu bit him... Lol.. Me and my imagination... I was thinking that dont you get bored by my random typing where i dont end at all and i behave like ruhi.... Hehe.. Leaving my epilipsy ROFL apart....i ll behave like a proper obedient vampire girl....
Update was so good... Gooder goodest better betterer betterest best bester bestest...i enjoyed it..

i am not going to tell you now how the story unfold WinkTongue you have to read it to find out LOL
@ red you got that rightLOL

@ orange yeah they both are besharamLOL

@ blueROFL yeah she was in titanic , you cracked me upROFL

@ brown OMGROFL you really cracked me up about Chand, Abhay and the rest ROFLROFLROFL cant stop laughing ROFL that was a very good story ROFL seriously you should write an ff about themROFL 

@ green thanks so much hun Hug

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

OMG!! Piya is actually Preggy!!  ;D
Ok even im not sure whether to be happy or not. cuz im worried about Abhay's reaction. I think he will be happy the father inside him would be really glad to hear the news but if he is upset...then i understand his fears too. Sigh do i sense difficult times ahead..Ouch

But as always loooove reading such wonderful updates!! Keep them coming! Hug

Abhay will struggle thats for sure, and it will be difficult but hey no worries as love will always find a way to sort things outWink
and thanks hunSmile

Originally posted by mandy1024

Oh man! Can't wait any longer Smile for the next update. Waiting to see how Abhay reacts. But I kinda feel bad for Pia Ouch. She is not aware that her child is not a full human child.Cry 
Anyways I am sure u'll give the story a good turn. Eagerly waiting for the next part.

This is 4 u Star ClapHug

a major heartache is awaiting for Piya, cause she is still oblivious from Abhay's truth@ red thanks for the confidenceEmbarrassed

and thank you so much for always appreciating my writings hunHug

Originally posted by syria2014

all i can say it ur update has taken my breath was. i will write it more later

syriaHugaww thanks hun twhat you said was more then enoughEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Shirin22

I was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

Yaieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Piya got preggy!!!!Hug Bt m a bit worried abt Abhay's reaction,n also 4 Piya..wll it be lyk Twilight??Confused I can't imagine Piya in Bella's condition!!D'oh

Update soon!!!!!HeartStar

hmm will it be like twilightTongue, hmmm i dont think soWink hehehe to find out keep on reading hunBig smile

Originally posted by shruthiR

It was a very nice chp.Pia is preg!Woah! I wonder how Abhay is going to react to this.Hope he doesn't throw a fit but he should have told her about himself by now atleast.Looking forward to the next chp and thanks for the PMSmile

thanks a bunch Big smile  Abhay will struggle to face this situation for sure ,  and your welcomeSmile 

Originally posted by sosweetsumi

oh god pia pregnancy
abahy will be devastated and more scared for pia he really loves and what about pia get to know about his reality.

oh i am seeing major fireworks in future 
misha is really great 
do continue 
dear
bye sumi

yepe major fire works are ahead but dont worryWink,  aal vill be villLOL

will try to update soonSmile

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Will Abhay now tell Pia about what he is?Shocked I am really concerned. I hope Pia doesn't have to go through what Bella went through.Confused 

all i could say  to find out read the next chaptersWink hehehe

Originally posted by ilove99

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedso may be our small abhay will be coming soon ,but will abhay want it?lovely and exiting and suspensive update......................

thanks hunSmile yeah maybe a cute lil  Abhay or maybe a cute lil PiyaWink

Originally posted by Antara106

hee hee hee..... great update..... Clap

KAMINEY AUNTY & her hubby...... that was so funny....... ROFL wow kaheela, am speechless, you know..... such a lovely update..... it was full of passion.....Embarrassed

and poor Piya, she's pregnant but she doesn't even know the truth about Abhay's being a vamp...... What would be his reaction when he comes to know that she's pregnant??? will he tell her to abort it or will he tell her the truth???Blushing

God! i really can't wait for the next update.... and you know, while i was reading this, I had this stupid kinda smile on my face....  Embarrassed and I really love the ABHAY here, sooooo loving, caring and romantic......I hope they don't get separated in anyway........ kepp it up babes, and update sooooonnnnnn!!!!!!!! Big smile

hey i am so glad that you liked all the aspects of this updateEmbarrassed 

@ blue i am glal i made you smileSmile@ black Abhay is kind of guy any girl dream of having as a life partnerWink

Originally posted by shalini_s

is Pia really pregnant.. she doesnt know abt Abhay yet.. hmm.. what'll happen now???

to find out keep on readingWink

Originally posted by PINKY04

hey just luved ur ff add me in ur pm list!!

thanksSmile sure i will 

Ritzie

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozy77

Hey sweetyBig smile
what an awesome updateDay Dreaming
i just love the pia-misha scene. they are soo adorableEmbarrassed and that part where that man knocks on the window was hilariousROFL

and abhay...Day Dreaming what more can i say about him. he's soo romantic man. i love hw u shaping his characterThumbs Up thanks for inclu another romantic sceneBlushing no1 can beat u at writing those scenes
and chandLOL i love his sarcarsm.
u know, i didnt really think u'd make pia fall pregnantConfused but i guess this makes it all the more interesting.

sorry for the late reply, was kinda busy,
but thanks again for the pm darlingHugHug

thanks allot hunEmbarrassed@ boldEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL, i am so happy that you enjoyed all the different aspects of this chapterEmbarrassed  and thank you so much for appreciating my writings  , hey its ok to reply late i  know we all have things to do Smile, and you are welcomeHug  

Edited by ka7eela - 08 March 2011 at 5:12am

Rozy77

Go to top