Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 69)

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
piya is pregnant.........oh god! wondering what will be abhay's reaction?..............lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
simply awesome dear
Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Lovely Update Dear.. Mish is always der wit piya so no worries but Abhay dont know nything abt piya's pregnancy.. M worried abt his reaction.. Hope everything is gonna b fine... Mish n Kabir 'll luk gud together.. Soulmates as piya said.. Waiting for d next part as usual... Thanx for d pm.. Tkcr.. lol.

ka7eela

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Re: 12th Update:

Wow a thrilling update! Piya is pregnant!!! That came as a shock!  Very interesting turn of the story as I didn't expect this coming so soon. And that aunty! ROFLROFL That is surely a tribute to my aunt! ROFL She is the exact same way! LOL

But, on the serious note, I feel bad for Piya at the same time becuz, she doesn't know that the child she is carrying is not any normal kid and her husband isn't any normal guy! I loved how you highlighted Misha and Piya's relationship in this update, it really shows how close their bond is like sisters/best friends how they laugh in the most weirdest situations and are there for each other through thick and thin. Embarrassed

I know Chand, Haseena, and Abhay are going to be in for a shock of their life! LOL

And Kabir-Misha are too sweet. I wonder when they will realize their feelings for each other. Cupidon

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 03 March 2011 at 2:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaSimplyAparajita

Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
awww this is so cute !!
Abhay is gonna be a lovely father !! =D
he is will love the baby more than he loves Piya I am sure :)

ka7eela

charmingkiller IF-Dazzler
charmingkiller
charmingkiller

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
awwwww its ws soooooo romantic 
totally loved it 

ka7eela

-GothicBeauty- IF-Dazzler
-GothicBeauty-
-GothicBeauty-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
OMG !!
awesome ff
canu pm me next time

ka7eela

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Pia pregnant.. Omg... I doubted it earlier... Kaheela.. You scaring me... She is carrying a vamp in her tummy... How will abhay react... I mean how will entire vampire clan react... It will be a havoc in entire vampire clan....is it that either pia will have to abort the child or either she has to turn in to a vamp... I mean twilight way.. Kaheela.... Please you made my bile rise upto my throat in fear... Damn me.. Am pale in fear... Pia please run run run and tell this to abhay.....omg..he cant be happy though he wants to be...how heart shattering would it be for him to tell pia to abort the baby... Or i guess you have something else and different under your sleeves which you will unfold in next part... Omg... Please someone tell pia that she is living in between dead bodies who crave for human blood...:( feeling bad for abhiya :( :) and misha...omg she is alwez busy searching for hitchies hehe..lol... Dono frenz have become besharam....and misha and kabir... Wow.. They are good ..i mean best together...and that kamini aunty..i mean kaamini aunty...lol i was imagining her but in which she thinks she is younger sissey of kate[ i guess she was in titanic]...but i know the world's biggest truth... She is mommy of T...lol...and chanduuuuuu.... Hehe... He caught my sharmile and besharam abhiya red handed... Abhay must be singing.." chalo dildaar chale... Chand ke par chale"ROFL... And chandu uncle... Privacy name ki koi chez padhi hai ya you are alwez back to your behuda act..ROFL... For god sake spare my abhiya..and yo baby.. You go and play BATminton i mean badminton with your sheila...ROFL And yes i got one more idea of why abhay became vampire... Haha:) idea is titanic....lol.. I was thinking that abhay metz were no word tour after which they were to be married      and sid purposely created defect in titanic... Metz died to save abhay who landed up on an island where chandu bit him... Lol.. Me and my imagination... I was thinking that dont you get bored by my random typing where i dont end at all and i behave like ruhi.... Hehe.. Leaving my epilipsy ROFL apart....i ll behave like a proper obedient vampire girl....
Update was so good... Gooder goodest better betterer betterest best bester bestest...i enjoyed it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Go to top