Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 6)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
2nd updateEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Oh Emm Jii!Shocked
ka7eela, you've left me totally speechless!! I haven't read your vampire traits but I could figure out whats going on. I mean, this is awesome!! So gripping and interesting!! Do continue soon! I'm waiting to find out why Chandeena played such a dirty trick! Poor Pia! And even poorer Abhay!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Oh Emm Jii!Shocked
ka7eela, you've left me totally speechless!! I haven't read your vampire traits but I could figure out whats going on. I mean, this is awesome!! So gripping and interesting!! Do continue soon! I'm waiting to find out why Chandeena played such a dirty trick! Poor Pia! And even poorer Abhay!Angry

neethi , thanks dearHug glad you liked it, will try to update soonSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Joined: 20 November 2010
Posts: 392

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute but i feel sorry for pia what was her fault and its sooooooooooo sweet how he decided to marry her but what i want to see is his anger when he finds out about pias humiliation on tv plez ekta make this happen in real life lol but really fantastic job keep updating
xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Joined: 17 December 2010
Posts: 7962

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Absolutely awesome. This is so much like Abhay. Not to care about world when Pia is concerned. His whole world revolves around her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 497

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Wow married usually a marriage comes at the end here its at the beginning I love that twist
Nice one write more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahani01

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute but i feel sorry for pia what was her fault and its sooooooooooo sweet how he decided to marry her but what i want to see is his anger when he finds out about pias humiliation on tv plez ekta make this happen in real life lol but really fantastic job keep updating
xxx

thanks sweetieEmbarrassed..Abhay is a hero 

but today in the show he  behaved very badly with Piya, today for the first time  i hated him and his dialogs were very degrading! if i was Piya i would have slapped him LOL
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Absolutely awesome. This is so much like Abhay. Not to care about world when Pia is concerned. His whole world revolves around her.

thanks allotBig smile yepe its so like him

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: mithilalovesksg   Replies: 211   Views: 102434

mithilalovesksg 211 102434 07 December 2013 at 10:24am by ksgandjsg21
Arranged ya Love {AIMEE's love story in AR's way}

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: arshluver_15   Replies: 79   Views: 34484

arshluver_15 79 34484 26 February 2012 at 5:27am by nikky_angel
FF: Hate Or Love 2: P49: True Love: Pg 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 93   Views: 44172

-Jwalamukhi- 93 44172 07 September 2009 at 7:06am by amazingneira
-Lost AR- Part 1 Page 1 Note: Page 4 7/31/2009

2 3 4

Author: Veiledbeauty   Replies: 31   Views: 18117

Veiledbeauty 31 18117 31 July 2009 at 8:30pm by archielicious
FFTo love or not to love.pt20 pg 22 31/10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: KC294   Replies: 184   Views: 37536

KC294 184 37536 04 November 2008 at 6:06am by sweet cherry

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index