Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 56)

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by heena_mehta

hey guys sorry but this show and forum are getting on my nerves nowadays!! so i lost my muse to writeOuchLOL

i was even thinking of quiting both then thought to give it another week Embarrassed and see what happens maybe i change my mindOuch i wish i never got hooked to Visu and this stupid show!Ouch

hey kaheela dear what happened??OuchOuch
y u r saying like thisShockedShocked
pls pls don't quit.......pls don'tCry
reading n waiting for r ff has become part of my life
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss don't think of quiting.....i m requesting u
pls

thanks hunEmbarrassed but the  stupid track of the show and how Visu are being sidelined is getting on my nerves this show isn't about a love story its about plotting and stupid  twists other actors getting more screen space then the main leadsOuch  i cn understand swts wat u r saying bt u knw ur ffs r so damn awesome dat after reading them i actually get some positive vibes......n feel so gud.....
n i cn understand ur point of view also coz ur d writer of these stories.n u need a peaceful environment...n this show is somehow spoiling it.....bt for visu's sake..continue them.......pls pls kaheela!!
its spoiling my mood seriously!! anyways i will give a another week and if i quit seriously i am gonna miss all of you guys in IFOuchCry.....plssss don't say like this......pls pls.....atleast don't talk abt quiting this forum.....!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

hey guys sorry but this show and forum are getting on my nerves nowadays!! so i lost my muse to writeOuchLOL

i was even thinking of quiting both then thought to give it another week Embarrassed and see what happens maybe i change my mindOuch i wish i never got hooked to Visu and this stupid show!Ouch

pls

thanks hunEmbarrassed but the  stupid track of the show and how Visu are being sidelined is getting on my nerves this show isn't about a love story its about plotting and stupid  twists other actors getting more screen space then the main leadsOuch

its spoiling my mood seriously!! anyways i will give a another week and if i quit seriously i am gonna miss all of you guys in IFOuchCry

pls yaar kaheela dont quit i get inspiration to write after reding your ffs and also we will miss you pls pls pls dont go Cry didnt you find todays episode interesting pls understand that ekta is a prolonger and if she does the confession fast the serial also will get over fast so give it time and dont go
please smiley

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

pls

thanks hunEmbarrassed but the  stupid track of the show and how Visu are being sidelined is getting on my nerves this show isn't about a love story its about plotting and stupid  twists other actors getting more screen space then the main leadsOuch  i cn understand swts wat u r saying bt u knw ur ffs r so damn awesome dat after reading them i actually get some positive vibes......n feel so gud.....
n i cn understand ur point of view also coz ur d writer of these stories.n u need a peaceful environment...n this show is somehow spoiling it.....bt for visu's sake..continue them.......pls pls kaheela!!
its spoiling my mood seriously!! anyways i will give a another week and if i quit seriously i am gonna miss all of you guys in IFOuchCry.....plssss don't say like this......pls pls.....atleast don't talk abt quiting this forum.....!!

hey hunHug  thanks for appreciating and i am happy that they make you fee good i cant really promise, but i will try Embarrassed cause i know i will miss you guys too

i just hope this week will be a turning point of the show crossing my fingers
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

pls

thanks hunEmbarrassed but the  stupid track of the show and how Visu are being sidelined is getting on my nerves this show isn't about a love story its about plotting and stupid  twists other actors getting more screen space then the main leadsOuch

its spoiling my mood seriously!! anyways i will give a another week and if i quit seriously i am gonna miss all of you guys in IFOuchCry

pls yaar kaheela dont quit i get inspiration to write after reding your ffs and also we will miss you pls pls pls dont go Cry didnt you find todays episode interesting pls understand that ekta is a prolonger and if she does the confession fast the serial also will get over fast so give it time and dont go
please smiley

hey yaar Big smile i will try sweetie and i am glad that i am an inspiration for youHug
i haven't watched todays episode so far!
i know she is kind of drags thats why i am really sorry that i got hooked in this because of Visu!Ouch but hey hope things will change this weekEmbarrassed

Rozy77

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

hey hunHug  thanks for appreciating and i am happy that they make you fee good i cant really promise, but i will try Embarrassed cause i know i will miss you guys too

kaheela i dunno how to convince u..............bt its my request pls think 100 times bf4 quitting....coz v luv u ,n  ur ffs like nything......i knw this show is going on ur nerves...bt u r d one who is aving such a wonderful art of writing.....coz of u we av seen such a beautiful story b/w visu.....u made us c this couple in a different beautiful way.......plss...swts.don't do this to us..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaRozy77

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

kaheela i dunno how to convince u..............bt its my request pls think 100 times bf4 quitting....coz v luv u ,n  ur ffs like nything......i knw this show is going on ur nerves...bt u r d one who is aving such a wonderful art of writing.....coz of u we av seen such a beautiful story b/w visu.....u made us c this couple in a different beautiful way.......plss...swts.don't do this to us..!!

don't sweat it dearEmbarrassed sure i will think about it allot, and trust me if i quit i will miss you guys like you will miss me and maybe more Ouch

but hey its all cool for nowBig smile i watched todays episode it wasn't that bad although i skipped some parts of some certain actorsLOL so i hope it will get better by tomorrow hopefully!

Edited by ka7eela - 14 February 2011 at 11:06am
ScaryAngel Goldie
ScaryAngel
ScaryAngel

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
QUOTE=ka7eela]hey guys sorry but this show and forum are getting on my nerves nowadays!! so i lost my muse to writeOuchLOL

[/QUOTE]CryCryCryCry Please do not quit please, its a request if u quit writing the FF we will just dieOuch, dont be the cause of so many deaths sweetz please write.

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ridwana1234

QUOTE=ka7eela]hey guys sorry but this show and forum are getting on my nerves nowadays!! so i lost my muse to writeOuchLOL

Cry Please do not quit please, its a request if u quit writing the FF we will just dieOuch, dont be the cause of so many deaths sweetz please write.[/QUOTE]

hey RidwiHugdont be sad sweets  i was having a low phase as yesterday valentine along with the track were a big let down but am cool now i liked todays episodeSmile 

Go to top