Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 52)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Ohh Abhay! BlushingBlushing
Im going all giggly and blushing reading about thier romance. lol. But loving it too. sigh such a romantic, flirty and totally adorable Abhay!Day Dreaming 
And Chaandeena! Man i wish show mein bhi woh itne supporting aur ache hon. Esp Chaand seems so nice. Really like that part.
And Pia-Mish bonding is just adorable. Embarrassed
Keep writing such great updates! :D

AnuHug@ boldLOL glad you liked itEmbarrassed and thanks allot hun

Originally posted by heena_mehta

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dat was such a sugary updateTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue..............ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapfinally everything is normal......i just luvd every single bit of ur last update......u always define every small thing wid so much love.......dat sometimes i wonder , is this kind of love reli exit??.........bt still feel like everything is so real n alive!!!......u r such an amazing writer.......abhay-piya moments were dam cute n naughty!!....
thanx 4 d pm
heenaSmileSmile
Smile

thanks a ton dear glad you liked itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed@ red i think it does! i mean the kind of love where two poepl care allot about each other to give attention to the minor details to make them happy! at least i hope and wish it does exist!LOL
@ blue  thanks allot i am happy you feel this wayEmbarrassed  and you are welcomeHug

Originally posted by mandy1024

Know what? I won't say anything this time coz I've run out of adjectives to express how good it is ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap This is 4 u Star

U have an amazing gift n thanks a ton for sharing it with us Hug

Update it whenever u get time Smile Will look forward to it.

awww thanks so much dearHug@ bold you are way too sweet thanks Embarrassed

Originally posted by Ridwana1234

Omg! just loved it , I want to hug u.   awesome , this Abhiya is much better than the show. Cant wait for more. please continue soon.

hey RidiwHug( i huged you) hehe, thanks a bunch dear glad you like my writingsEmbarrassed 

Originally posted by shnehi

is piya gonna be preggo soon with a vampire baby or not? i hope piya digests the truth nicely unlike the piya in the show

@ boldLOL is this all what you have to say about this update? Tongue LOL, well she still doesn't know and to know how she react keep readingWink

Originally posted by Rozy77

Wow, this was such an awesome updateDay DreamingDay Dreaming Definately worth the waitSmile

Abhay is soo romanticBlushingBlushingBlushing  and so mischief. I just loved him. And pia is such a sweetheart.
I loved the whole bonding at the Dobriyal house. That was sweet.
I'm glad u threw in a misha-pia scene. so cuteEmbarrassed Hope to see more.

Kaheela ur such an awesome, kick ass writer sweety. Like i said before u have a gift. thank u soo much for sharing ur talent and super cool imagination wid usWink

Can't wait for the next update, plz continue soon. Love always
HugHugHugHugHug

awww thanks hun Embarrassed glad you liked it and enjoyed reading it@ blue you are very kind and sweet thanks so much for your encouraging words EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by RB81

Loved d chapter.Seeing a loving,caring n mischievous abhay is like awwwwwww so cute.romantic too.as u r taking d story smoothly now i fear wat twist u hav in store 4 us?i'll b happy if for 2 more updates they r happy without any pbms.waiting 4 ur update.
a kind request 4m me.kindly update it within a wee.dont make us wait.
v go crazy if u r not updating it.
remember u hav crazy fans waiting 4 updates.

thanks so much hun for loving it Embarrassed @ bold well life has its ups an downs even for normal human beings like us and this isn't a normal story is it? so problems are bound to happen na!Wink@ red seriously i try but i have so much to do! so please bare with meEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Tahani01

fantastically written now finally pias life seemes perfect i could actully imagine it when the whole family was sitting together so sweet keep updating xxx

thanks sweetieEmbarrassed glad you can imagine it otherwise i would have felt that i have failed to make the words become a visionEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Ritz93

I was such a treat to read both your FFs in a single day. It feels so nice to see them spending fun times together.

Great update.

aww thanks so much sweet Ridz Hug glad you liked it, and the pleasure is all mine, to have such sweet readers who wait eagerly for my simple writingsEmbarrassed Embarrassed

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Oh my gosh! The star of this update HAS to be Haseena Raichand!ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL I mean, seriously!! Hut, a new hotel?? Servant quarter??ROFL ROFL ROFL Oh my god, I can't stop laughing!ROFL ROFL
And aww! Abhay is SO caring! I love him!Hug
You know, I thought there will be a twist in the tale when Abhay forgot the birth control pills but ya, I'm glad it wasn't an issue. We do get contraceptions also which can be taken within 3 days so ya, that's fineBig smile
And, ka7eela, please tell me that Danish will remain positive in this FF?? I used to really like that characterOuch
I'm still waiting for the vampire revelation and Chandeena's intentionEvil Smile Tongue
Continue soon!Embarrassed

@ purpleLOLLOL  thanks glad you sensed the humor LOL she lived like an aristocratic so the woman has no clue LOLand she isn't mingling with less fortunate! though she gives charity but only in lavishing Charity functions as you later knowWink  @ brown see how i misguide you guysWinkLOL but hey who knows maybe there will be another twistTongue about Danish no worries he is a good guy here @ blue keep reading hun to find outWink

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

hey really nice update..really well done...aww abhaiya are so cute..love the last piya and misha secen abot the hikiee..so cute..cant wait to read more..update soon and thankx 4 the pm..
HeartMONA

thanks allot sweetsEmbarrassed glad you enjoyed it and you are welcomeSmile

Originally posted by Rajani-Jadhav

i just hope piya doesn't get pregnant. it will spoil everything between abhay and piya. 
anyways excellent update...but you didn't pm me for this oneUnhappy
abhiya were so cute....loved them!

thanks sweets Big smile glad you loved it @ bold Wink@ red but i said in the other pm that i will update and that you need to look for it later as i cant pm again!Embarrassed

Originally posted by MeetPremeer

fab dear

thanks dearBig smile

Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Oh such a sweet update...feeling bad for abhay..he had to lie to pia regarding birth control..and misha..she is such a sweet heart..apne jiju ki leg pulling kar rahi thi...ROFL....pia deserves this happiness..and chandeena..how can they be so goody goody to them..i can sniff something bad cooking in their brains..as they were the one who were responsible for this marriage as abhay fought with chandu...abhay is their for pia.. Its the only thing matter to me...yaar ab itni chata peeti karenge dono..ROFL..to padhenge kab..ROFL..:)vampire ji vampire ji..ROFL...apni wifey ko padha vi do...ROFL...mind blowing update kaheela..loved it to core...continue soon...

thanks allot hunBig smile glad you enjoyed it , Misha is indeed a sweetheart@ bold  Chnd was behind the plan and not both of them but later he told her, and Abhay still didn't confront his dad that he knows that it was his plan he fought with him about the honeymoon only! 
so Chand still doesn't know that Abhay knows, and Abhay still doesn't know why his dad did this all? he knows that he it has something to do with MR Dobrial as Piya is his daughter and thats it! 

@ blue aree yaar she did study before remember she used to go with the gang and she used to go to the hut alone Tongue so she is kind of prepared beside don't worry Abhay will also help herWinkLOL and hey even if she failed she doesn't need the scholarship anymore she is a rich man's wifeLOL

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update............was waiting for a long time.......

thanks allot hun Big smile

Originally posted by Gals1110

Yo..!! Great update yaar... D way u hav described their Emotions n luv.. Its perfect... U should b a writer.. u 'll mak a gud 1... Thanx for d amazing update... update d next part soon...

thanks allot sweetsBig smile and thanks for your encouraging wordsEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ilove99

Clapgreat great great great greatClapevery update you do you just make me more sure about  one thing ,that you are  Star by the way Pia got what she wanted. her love abhay (god! but when does she study i think she is going to fail Unhappy imagine scholar became failure) uff this chandeena and her own family the dobriyal's and i just love  Misha! she is so good,no great no superb sisLOL

awww thanks allot hunEmbarrassed glad you liked it @ bold she did study na before Wink and she will with Abhay's helpTongue

Originally posted by shruthiR

It was a very nice chp.It was nice to read about how Abhay and the Dobrials are getting along.I think he knows quiet a lot about Piya,mind reading or something is it?ConfusedLooking forward to the next chpSmile

thanks hunBig smile@ bold not at all! he doesn't read minds! but he senses her worries and her needs, but  if you are referring about his knowledge of Piya being Arnab's daughter, well its because he heard his dad talking about it in their wedding night , remember? Wink

Originally posted by jadeaachi

hey dear im soooo much in luv wid ur ff.....reading it brings a smile on my face.....aftr about 2months of despair.......finally piya is happy....awww.....n yeah ur abhay is such a sweetheart....i think im fallin in luv wid him......Blushing.wish such characters wud b der in real lyf tooo.....btw ur updates r awesum.......nyeah add me on ur pm list plzzzz

aww thanks dear for loving my ffEmbarrassed glad i make you smileHug Abhay is indeed a sweetheartEmbarrassed@ bold tell me about itLOL sure i will add you

Edited by ka7eela - 07 February 2011 at 12:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieshruthiR.Jane..

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
wow........................was waiting 4 this....n vl wiat 4 next 1...................so pls          update soon...............

marks alloted 2 u.................1000/100......hehe...................

marks kam pad gaye.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

wow........................was waiting 4 this....n vl wiat 4 next 1...................so pls          update soon...............

marks alloted 2 u.................1000/100......hehe...................

marks kam pad gaye.............

aww thanks allotEmbarrassed will try to update soon
Antara106 Groupbie
Antara106
Antara106

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
kaheela, your ffs are getting interesting day by day... i just don't have enough control over me to wait for some more days... Is anyone a writer in your family... you write so well... Thumbs Up

Anyway, I love this new Abhay here... he's all that a girl wants her husband to be... I love it when he and Piya are together.... and the way he gets all lovey-dovey and caring, not only in front of others but also in reality (reality here in this ff, I mean) with Piya, makes me glow with happiness and a smile slowly spreads in my face.... And then, I also like it when Abhay gets all mischievous with Piya... Approve

This is truly amazing.... and I also liked Chaand and Haseene here.... they seem to really like Piya...LOL and Piya, I'm really happy for her, now that she has got what she wanted for a long time... she finally got her love, Abhay, a family and happiness... Smile

you are a great writer... I know that writing is your hobby but I really think that you should get professional.... well, that's all i had to say... as usual, am waiting here eagerly for your updates... keep writing... and one more thing, I HAVE BECOME YOUR FAN!!!!.....Hug Thumbs Up Clap

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Antara106

kaheela, your ffs are getting interesting day by day... i just don't have enough control over me to wait for some more days... Is anyone a writer in your family... you write so well... Thumbs Up

Anyway, I love this new Abhay here... he's all that a girl wants her husband to be... I love it when he and Piya are together.... and the way he gets all lovey-dovey and caring, not only in front of others but also in reality (reality here in this ff, I mean) with Piya, makes me glow with happiness and a smile slowly spreads in my face.... And then, I also like it when Abhay gets all mischievous with Piya... Approve

This is truly amazing.... and I also liked Chaand and Haseene here.... they seem to really like Piya...LOL and Piya, I'm really happy for her, now that she has got what she wanted for a long time... she finally got her love, Abhay, a family and happiness... Smile

you are a great writer... I know that writing is your hobby but I really think that you should get professional.... well, that's all i had to say... as usual, am waiting here eagerly for your updates... keep writing... and one more thing, I HAVE BECOME YOUR FAN!!!!.....Hug Thumbs Up Clap

AnataraHugthanka so much dear, i am glad that you liked their characters and enjoyed reading it Embarrassed

@ bold , no no one is writer in my family!..awwwwwwww thanks a ton hun, you are too kind and too sweet EmbarrassedEmbarrassed you have just made my dayEmbarrassed seriously love yaHugits this kind of encouragement what makes me want to write more Embarrassed Heart

Edited by ka7eela - 07 February 2011 at 6:30am
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Re: 9th Update!

Abhay is soooooooooooo romantic and such a loving husband! Day Dreaming I like how he is completely head over heals in love with her and gets romantic with her every chance he gets. Wink
I could totally understand the birth control part as in their situation it understandable. Plus he is a vampire and they're still too young to be parents as they're only 17-18 years old and in school.

I totally like how you emphasized Abhay's statement  about Panchi when he said, "He smirks "You know I respect her allot as an elder sister" LOLLOL haha I totally liked that.
heheheWink

Misha is the coolest friend ever! I like her little jokes enough to blush Abhay & Piya out of their minds! Tongue

Looking forward to next update whenever you can. Smile

ka7eela

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
wow kaheela awesome update just loved it and pls update soon ....
i was wondering whether pia will become pregnant since she did not take the pills and if she does become then what will she do when she comes to know abhay is a vampire .................................

ka7eela

Go to top