Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 47)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoozoo123

Tell me 1 thng ....r u from creative field....looks like that whn i read ur ff

no wrds 2 describe...cnt say anything

playing with words is an art...god's gift

maintain it n go ahead

vl wait 4 ur next pdate...update soon

@ bold aww thats so sweet of youEmbarrassed, thanks allot hunEmbarrassed no,  writing has just become as one of my hobbiesEmbarrassed

will try to update soonSmile

aiyesha Newbie
aiyesha
aiyesha

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
waiting for ur next update.Pls update soon
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
please update kar  na yaar Unhappy
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
i want dem 2 b happy with haseena's drink mixed with birth control pills as u mentioned in 1st chap..

@ blue but she didn't have any!Wink beside i dont think birth control work this way! though i am not sure, is there a doctor in the house?!LOL

no doc in house.in fiction wat u mentioned was acceptable so i mentioned so.as haseena is an expert in making such things na?she gave abhay a mix so tat he can like human food n was able to hav breakfast wid pia.(with ref 2 d below)

(he had taken a special herb mix too, which his mother made long time ago especially for him that enables a vampire like him to taste the food and enjoy it too like a normal human)

so i thot she may b capable of some herbal mix for birth control.tats it..

Even though abhay has lot many degrees i want both of dem 2 finish their studies & abhay to help & support pia in this..

Kaheela hav u forgotten this FF.Update it yaar.
daily i'm looking out for ur update.
but nope..nothing yet...

Edited by RB81 - 02 February 2011 at 11:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

aiyesha Newbie
aiyesha
aiyesha

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
kaheela pls update soon.I like ur FF & ur big fan Smile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

please update kar  na yaar Unhappy

will try by tomorrowSmile, you seem you love my story but never bother to press the like button how comeConfused

Originally posted by aiyesha

kaheela pls update soon.I like ur FF & ur big fan Smile

so you are a fan of my FF Tongue then how come you never comment or even press the like button?Confused  anyhow will try to update by tomorrow or maybe tonight!Smile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

i want dem 2 b happy with haseena's drink mixed with birth control pills as u mentioned in 1st chap..

@ blue but she didn't have any!Wink beside i dont think birth control work this way! though i am not sure, is there a doctor in the house?!LOL

no doc in house.in fiction wat u mentioned was acceptable so i mentioned so.as haseena is an expert in making such things na?she gave abhay a mix so tat he can like human food n was able to hav breakfast wid pia.(with ref 2 d below)

(he had taken a special herb mix too, which his mother made long time ago especially for him that enables a vampire like him to taste the food and enjoy it too like a normal human)

so i thot she may b capable of some herbal mix for birth control.tats it..

Even though abhay has lot many degrees i want both of dem 2 finish their studies & abhay to help & support pia in this..

Kaheela hav u forgotten this FF.Update it yaar.
daily i'm looking out for ur update.
but nope..nothing yet...

hey dearBig smile hehehehhe, ok let me write it my way yaar!Wink dont worry Piya's fututre will never get spoiled Abhay wont let anything bad happens to her Embarrassed

Haseena is as i have mentioned before a herbal doctor so she has many remdies and btw she is the one who inevnted the antidote for bat blood poison too Wink which saved Abhay"s life in the second update in my other FF, and she invented that mix so he can tastes the food and many things more as you will discoverer later Wink

she loves her son allot hence she always tries to make new remedies of the herbs as she has the knowledge! however she didn't make any birth control mix for Piya cause she is human and she can easily take the human birth control naWink

but unfortunately Abhay forgot at that night and the day after!,  as you know how did they end up having their suhaag raat  as it wasn't planned! its just happened after a very emotional and intense confrontation and confession of their deep love for each otherEmbarrassed..

anyhow you dont worry i promise you wont be disappointed from the storyTongueWink

will try to update by tonight or by tomorrow Smile

Edited by ka7eela - 03 February 2011 at 1:50am

jadeaachi

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
however she didn't make any birth control mix for Piya cause she is human and she can easily take the human birth control naWink
May b pia is human but abhay is a vampy na so i thot human birth control techniques may not b tat effective.just a doubt..

but unfortunately Abhay forgot at that night and the day after!,  as you know how did they end up having their suhaag raat  as it wasn't planned! its just happened after a very emotional and intense confrontation and confession of their deep love for each otherEmbarrassed..
thank god dey got intimate as actual hubby n wife.

anyhow you dont worry i promise you wont be disappointed from the storyTongueWink
thanks.

will try to update by tonight or by tomorrow Smile
expecting ur update..

ka7eela

Go to top