Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 45)

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
hey awesome update...yeye so happy that is was all abot abhiya and thier new boding...so happy piya asked him all those questions and got them out of the way..cant wait to get more of abhiya....cant wait to read more...so plz update soon and thankx 4 the pm..
HeartMONA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Rajani-Jadhav Groupbie
Rajani-Jadhav
Rajani-Jadhav

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged

was awesome!!!!!Clap

ka7eela

ScaryAngel Goldie
ScaryAngel
ScaryAngel

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
ClapI am totally speechless after reading this. Wow it was so magical, You are awesome sis. But why u did not pm me? I was waiting for it with such eagerness. No, problem u writing made up for it. But next time please pm me and eagerly waiting for ur update. please update soon please pleaseEmbarrassed 

ka7eela

Antara106 Groupbie
Antara106
Antara106

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
heyy yaa Ka7eela, this was great...Clap i luved d lines... they were, like from d script of a movie or serial... And I really hope that they don't get separated, even when Abhay tells Piya the trurh about himself.... Smile 

You are great, awesome and soooo intelligent... keep writing n updating....Thumbs Up  n thanks for updateing... n lotz of luvvvvvv......Hug

ka7eela

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Wow, ka7eela, that was such a romantic updateDay Dreaming Day Dreaming I love this new Abhay. Seems so chilled out and tension-free! 
And Pia is toh uff!! Aaj bhi she didn't spare Abhay from her 20 questions?ROFL But I'm glad everything is sorting out and falling into place slowly. I don't blame her reaction. Obviously, if Abhay has been cold and distant for two months and one fine day he makes all her dreams come true, she's bound to find it weird. But all her doubts are now sorted so that's good! Let's just see how Abhay reveals himself to Pia. 
And ya, I'm still waiting for why Chandeena wanted AbhIya marriedConfused

Edited by Chill_Out - 30 January 2011 at 5:54am

ka7eela

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Crypost fast.

Edited by ilove99 - 30 January 2011 at 3:16am

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

OMG.. what a fabulous, passionate and romantic update.Thumbs Up . Abhay is perfect husband and he was so loving and caring... Finally they had their perfect Suhag raat after two months...very beautifully written Kaheela... Clap
 everything so dreamy....Embarrassed
Bunch of thanks to you...Hug

aww thanks allot dear Embarrassedglad you liked itHug and you're most welcomeSmile
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

yesterday like until 2:00 a.. m in the morning i was doing my hw. i took me a long time beec like i was watching abhiya scene all day and could help but to drool over them. Day Dreaming. i was supposed to  finish my lit hw for college but i could not concentrate due to abhiya and i was like so excited for today's episode. basically, i was sitting there thinking abt abhiy and watching their other old and this week scene over and over again. same today. i was watched the hospital scene over and over again, gosh, they are like so addicting. lord, help me. how am i going to get through on sun with out them. i am like so addicted. vivian dsena is like the 1st indian few guys i find attractive. LOL i don't find many indian guys attractive . sorry, just my opinion. but, abhay is like diff and good looking. and suskiriti is just so pretty
ur update
when i got ur email and checked on india- forums at like 2:00 a.m. in the morning and i got ur pm i was like jumping on my bed and nearly broke my labtop. as usual ur update was beautiful and mesmerizing. and gosh bec of reading ur update over over again and drooling over abhiya i slept in lit class today and snored. my professor got pissed. so embarrassing.LOLEmbarrassed. i was like red and my roomate thinks i am nuts for watching the show over and over again. and now she is addicted to the show too. i have 2 room mate one is indian origin. even she addicted to the show. for sophie, my other roomie she has go through torture bec like me and syria watch like abhiya over and over again. and yes the funny thing it's only been like few days i have told her abt abhiya and she freaking finished all episodes she has caught all the episodes with in  days. i feel bad bec like she is getting behind hw and is forgetting  to study,. poor, girl abhiya and piya are so awesome and roomate reads ur update too. she finished it yest and says u r awesome writer.
Embarrassed

hey stop drooling over Abhay and Piya and try to sleep earlyLOL and pay attention to your studies!Embarrassed

@bold yepe like you i think Vivian is very attractive he is just dreamy!Day Dreaming, i think he is the best looking guy among Indian actors, even those who work in movies! he simply is the bestEmbarrassed 

btw i am not Indian so no offence taken! even if i were i wouldn't have felt offended as its  a matter of opinion!

@ blueROFL you snored in the class! that must be very embarrassing!LOL now you made me feel guiltyEmbarrassed

@ brown hey i am addicted to Abhiya too, they both rock, and wow your roomate watched the full show in few days! Shocked and she likes my FF awwEmbarrassed tell her thanks from my side!

Go to top