Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 42)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
hey all thanks allot for your sweet comments will reply later gotta run nowHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzSimplyAparajita

Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Joined: 30 July 2010
Posts: 1188

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
awesome loved dis party alot abhiya so in love update soon waiting eargerly 4 next part take care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Joined: 28 March 2008
Posts: 21656

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
WOW! FABbbbb update! Clap
 
Abhay! He is a perfect husband! Where can i find such a guy?? LOL
Sigh...thier romance is treat to read! Day DreamingBlushing 
I just love how he takes care of her every little thing...he maybe a monster but still displays more feelings and care then any other human! He is just....too good to be true!
Like Piya said....kahin yeh dream tu nahi....even if it is then i dont want to wake up from this beautiful dream Day Dreaming
 
I hope they always stay together like this happy and in love! Embarrassed
Waiting for more!! =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Joined: 16 August 2010
Posts: 497

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Tat was fantastic and I love this naughty and passionate side of AbhayDay Dreaming
I am waiting for the next update
Thanx for pmBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Joined: 31 March 2010
Posts: 1503

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

8th Update:

Kaheela, this was truly a very romantic update once again! You manage to turn any couple into the epitome of love and romance in your updates! I loved their romance between husband-wife and their burning passion sent shivers down my spine!
 
It was beautifully portrayed and made them look like a more realistic couple instead of just running around the trees playing hide go seek like how many of our indian serials portray. These kind of love talks and passion is perfectly natural between a couple and I liked how you expressed that. Plus, they are young guy and girl madly in love with each other and are married so, this is expected.
 
Loved the Abhiya romance. I like the Abhiya in your update, they are more realistic and romantic than the one in the serial.
 
Abhay is just the perfect husband as he respects her and loves her so tenderly that its just beautiful and dreamy. Day Dreaming


Edited by lighteningbuzz - 28 January 2011 at 2:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeetPremeer

awesome part dear
loved it
beautifully writen

thanks hunEmbarrassed glad you loved it


Originally posted by shnehi

omg kaaela. i got the email at 2: a.m. and read it. 
it's was so good

btw its KaheelaEmbarrassed, thanks, 2am ! are you still in Abhay piay  la la land?LOL , try to get some sleep hun!


Originally posted by Tahani01

very very very good update love the cute romance between abhay and pia and the fact that abhay finally gave into his temtation keep updating didi xxx

hey sweetieEmbarrassed thanks a bunch for liking it



Originally posted by RB81

hai kaheela,
thanks 4 d update...
but u didnt send d pm..not fair.but anyway i read it on time..
very passionate..abhay taking care of pia's minute details all r good..love him..
but i'm afraid wat will happen next?
will u b giving some twist like in twilight breaking dawn tat pia getting pregnant with half human half vampire child..
i want dem 2 b happy with haseena's drink mixed with birth control pills as u mentioned in 1st chap..
let dem finish their studies..
very eager for ur next update..
pls dont make us wait for long..its unbearable with ur storyline 2 wait 4 a long time.

hey sorry if i forgot to send you a pmEmbarrassed..thank you glad you liked itEmbarrassed 

@bold LOL keep reading to find outWink

@ blue but she didn't have any!Wink beside i dont think birth control work this way! though i am not sure, is there a doctor in the house?!LOL

@red they will no worries! beside Abhay doesn't need that, its Piya who does, as Abhay already has many degrees 

@ brown aree yaar i am trying to write them as soon as i can so bare with meEmbarrassed
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifu18

awesome loved dis party alot abhiya so in love update soon waiting eargerly 4 next part take care

thanks a bunch  hunEmbarrassed glad you loved it 



Originally posted by sugaryanu

WOW! FABbbbb update! Clap
 
Abhay! He is a perfect husband! Where can i find such a guy?? LOL
Sigh...thier romance is treat to read! Day DreamingBlushing 
I just love how he takes care of her every little thing...he maybe a monster but still displays more feelings and care then any other human! He is just....too good to be true!
Like Piya said....kahin yeh dream tu nahi....even if it is then i dont want to wake up from this beautiful dream Day Dreaming
 
I hope they always stay together like this happy and in love! Embarrassed
Waiting for more!! =)

Anu thanks a ton hunEmbarrassed glad you liked the romance @ blue if you find one ask him if he has a twin LOL

@ bold he is too good to be true indeed, but i am sure there are guys like him around! at least i hops soEmbarrassed
@brown nothing stays the same forever.Embarrassed.but even after darkest nights love will shine through like a bright sun cause love will always find a way  Wink



Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Tat was fantastic and I love this naughty and passionate side of AbhayDay Dreaming
I am waiting for the next update
Thanx for pmBig smile

thanks dearBig smile..glad you enjoyed it and your welcome 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

8th Update:

Kaheela, this was truly a very romantic update once again! You manage to turn any couple into the epitome of love and romance in your updates! I loved their romance between husband-wife and their burning passion sent shivers down my spine!
 
It was beautifully portrayed and made them look like a more realistic couple instead of just running around the trees playing hide go seek like how many of our indian serials portray. These kind of love talks and passion is perfectly natural between a couple and I liked how you expressed that. Plus, they are young guy and girl madly in love with each other and are married so, this is expected.
 
Loved the Abhiya romance. I like the Abhiya in your update, they are more realistic and romantic than the one in the serial.
 
Abhay is just the perfect husband as he respects her and loves her so tenderly that its just beautiful and dreamy. Day Dreaming


Payal Hug awwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  thanks a ton for your sweet comment, i am so happy that liked it and you felt this way about their romanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

@bold he is, isn't he?Embarrassed  i want a guy like himOuchgosh i am falling in love with a fictional characterLOL

p.s i love your signatureSmile


Edited by ka7eela - 28 January 2011 at 3:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
love love love(ar,rm,aa)part 5 pg 21updt

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: mithilalovesksg   Replies: 211   Views: 102381

mithilalovesksg 211 102381 07 December 2013 at 10:24am by ksgandjsg21
Arranged ya Love {AIMEE's love story in AR's way}

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: arshluver_15   Replies: 79   Views: 34438

arshluver_15 79 34438 26 February 2012 at 5:27am by nikky_angel
FF: Hate Or Love 2: P49: True Love: Pg 4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 93   Views: 44162

-Jwalamukhi- 93 44162 07 September 2009 at 7:06am by amazingneira
-Lost AR- Part 1 Page 1 Note: Page 4 7/31/2009

2 3 4

Author: Veiledbeauty   Replies: 31   Views: 18105

Veiledbeauty 31 18105 31 July 2009 at 8:30pm by archielicious
FFTo love or not to love.pt20 pg 22 31/10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: KC294   Replies: 184   Views: 37522

KC294 184 37522 04 November 2008 at 6:06am by sweet cherry

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index