Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 37)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jadeaachi

phew..............u r an excellent writer dear...........m just luvin it!!!!!!!!

aww thanks allot sweets for appreciatingEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Antara106

OMG!!! it was soooo nice.... Abhiya made love.....Blushing... God this was amazing.... your ffs are always soooo nice Kaheela... and loved the way Abhay confessed his love for Piya...Embarrassed keep writing and update soon... Approveand thanx a ton for this amazing read.....ClapClapClap

Antara.. aww thanks allot hunEmbarrassed..glad you loved it and  enjoyed it Embarrassed..

Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Kaheela.. My heart went crazy for pia.. When she cried.. Omg.. And abhay with another woman omg i was to murder him.. But the very next second.. I though may be a reason.. I loved the update like crazy..omg they made love.. Yupiee.. Looking ahead for next part..awesome update.

Aparajita, thanks a ton buddy,Embarrassed glad you loved it  and felt their dilemma .. p.s  hope you did well in your testSmile

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Very Nice!

thanksBig smile

Originally posted by koyal-kajal

AWESOME IT ALL WAS LIKE AS IF IT WAS REAL SERIOUSLY YOU ARE THE AWESOMESTSmile
WAITING FOR THE NXT PART

aww thanks a bunch sweets..Embarrassed glad you felt this wayEmbarrassed

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

awww such hot and cute update..so happy that finally they both confessed thier love..i just hope abhay dont do anything so stupid really soon lol i want piya to be happy and not sad in this relationship...cant wait to read more..update soon and thankx 4 the pm...
HeartMONA

Mona..thanks allot  hunEmbarrassed..glad you enjoyed it ..@boldLOL..Abhay isos guilt rideen that he might do something stupid but then again he might notWink and your welcome dearHug

Originally posted by Ridwana1234

StarAwwwwwwwww so sweet and romantic AbhayEmbarrassed , he totally loves her. The emotions wow, u r a very good narratoClapr. Have u ever fallen in loveWink? I am asking this cause the emotions that u described can only be felt when someone  is in love, true love.Embarrassed

awww thanks allot sweet RidwiEmbarrassed 
@ boldROFL..hmm so far not!Embarrassed but i had a crush in high school does that countTongueWink LOL.. but i am a romantic girl so tell me my freind and they tell me you will get hit by the harsh reality when you fall in loveOuch but i hope notLOL

thank you all  for your love i will try to update as soon as i can Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Ah, c'mon! U still claim to not be a professional writer?????????? Clap

Now I don't at all believe it after having read this update especially. Its simply so beautiful that I am unable to string any words to compliment u. U always make me run out of adjectives to describe your writing. Its super fabulous. If u don't want writing to be ur profession, then atleast retain this hobby and make sure others also get to read ur stories, not just IF members. Your talent is damn good to go unnoticed or wasted. Please don't stop writing.

sweet mandyHugawwwwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed thank you sooooo much dear bud, for loving and appreciating my writings, and for your sweet and kind words i am really moved 

@bold LOL.. you are way toooooo sweet, Embarrassed i cant stop blushingEmbarrassed , now seriously you guys make me want to be a real writer, but its just a hobby as for nowEmbarrassed..as i have my studies!

thanks again hun luv ya you just made my dayHug

lighteningbuzz

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Now I don't at all believe it after having read this update especially. Its simply so beautiful that I am unable to string any words to compliment u. U always make me run out of adjectives to describe your writing. Its super fabulous. If u don't want writing to be ur profession, then atleast retain this hobby and make sure others also get to read ur stories, not just IF members. Your talent is damn good to go unnoticed or wasted. Please don't stop writing.

sweet mandyHugawwwwwwwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed thank you sooooo much dear bud, for loving and appreciating my writings, and for your sweet and kind words i am really moved 

@bold LOL.. you are way toooooo sweet, Embarrassed i cant stop blushingEmbarrassed , now seriously you guys make me want to be a real writer, but its just a hobby as for nowEmbarrassed..as i have my studies!

Got out of college recently, so I surely understand that studies are important Smile  So will never ever ask u to pursue ur hobby by sidelining it. No pressure as well for the next update. Do it whenever u r free. Love reading ur updates and by the way, u'll always be one among my fav authors. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Got out of college recently, so I surely understand that studies are important Smile  So will never ever ask u to pursue ur hobby by sidelining it. No pressure as well for the next update. Do it whenever u r free. Love reading ur updates and by the way, u'll always be one among my fav authors. Hug

awwww EmbarrassedEmbarrassed you make me blush againEmbarrassed thanks for understandingHug

@bold , thank you for your sweeeeeeeeeeeeet wordsEmbarrassed am so happy that you feel this way!Hug

lighteningbuzz

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
hey ka7eela! i just don't know what to say!Clap

Edited by ilove99 - 23 January 2011 at 1:45am

lighteningbuzzka7eela

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
finally he understands her..

lighteningbuzzka7eela

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

7th Update:

I am hyperventilating right now after reading this post!!!!!

First of all the old lady when she stated, "They do everything together.........everything!" Had me in splits! I was LOL..........ROFL She was hilarious!

Then when the scene shifted to Piya seeing Abhay with another girl. My heart totally went out for her. I could completely feel her anger and pain. She was absolutely right in her situation and had every right to lash out at him. If it wasn't already enough for her to quietly tolerate her husband's aloofness from her that now she had to witness him with another girl..........it would make any woman hysterically angry.  I started feeling very angry at Abhay when she practically split out her feelings, her loneliness and her hurt.Cry

But, my heart melted down when he tearfully finally reciprocated his love for her making her feel loved and wanted. The scene was extremely powerfully packed with intense emotions! Clap

They finally consummated their marriage!!! It was beautifully expressed and it was breathlessly P*A*S*S*I*O*N*A*T*E beyond words! Blushing  <3 <3 <3 <3
                          Looking forward to how they take their relationship with each other after that passionate encounter and how he reveals his identity.vampire
                                         You expressed each scene so powerfully that I am just in awe! Day Dreaming
             You always tend to bring each update of yours to greater heights and exceed my expectations that now I am running out of words.
                                                                                       Clap

@ bold reallyEmbarrassedLOL aww thanksEmbarrassed 

@ brown i am glad that you felt the humor, their pain and their trauma..it means that what i could feel about the characters, i made you aka my most precious reader feel it tooEmbarrassed  

@ blue awwwwwwwwwwww i am  so happy  you felt this way, i am truly moved by your sweet words Hug

@red keep reading to find outWink

thanks a ton, dear sweet sis for taking out of your time to read, analyse, comment, and appreciate my simple writings ..love ya a tonHug 

p.s loved your emoticons , they are hilariousLOL the angry march and vampy with that silly grinLOL
@green: BlushingApproveHug
@black: I knew you would like them. LOLWink

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 23 January 2011 at 7:55am

ka7eela

cutegurl224 Senior Member
cutegurl224
cutegurl224

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Hey
I like it! Please add me to the PM list and do update soon!
Thanks
Take care
Nupur

ka7eela

Go to top