Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 35)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

It was a very nice chp.I am glad that they have admitted that they love each other a lot and have also managed to clear their misunderstandings.Looking forward to the next chpSmile and thanks for the PMHug

thanks allot dearEmbarrassed..and you are welcome..yeah finally they didEmbarrassed

Originally posted by MeetPremeer

so beautifully written
just loved the update dear
plz continue soon
can't wait to see what will happen next

thanks allot hun for loving itEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Naughtynatty

wow !! i am still lost yaar !!
i was in a trance !!
this was amazing hun !! The emotions were so well expressed !!
very very very well written yaar !! =D
Thanks for the pm!!

aww thanks a bunchEmbarrassed glad you sensed their emotions  and your are welcome

Originally posted by shnehi

let me tell u r like f*****ing amazing. excuse my language. sorry
but u are. thanks for uploading it. u made my day. it's mean so much to me. thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u . i could kiss u. thank u so much.

thank u thank u. thank u. i jumped in my dorm when the thing was uplaoded. i was jumping up and down when i saw the upload. thank u . u r like awesome. thanks for uploading in both. thank u so much again for fulfilling my wish.

you cursed againLOL.. thanks allot for loving it Embarrassed, glad you enjoy my writings!Embarrassed..that they make you jump LOL you are too sweet Embarrassedand you are welcomeHug

Originally posted by sugaryanu

A total OMG update! Really it was Amazing!! ClapClap
Sigh Abhiya becoming one! Day Dreaming Its like a beautiful dream....and the way you have written about their emotional struggle and the heated argument....building the whole scene....it was just Amazing!
Its always a pleasure reading ur updates! Embarrassed 
Continue soon. :))

awwww thanks a ton AnuHug glad that you loved it and enjoyed it Embarrassed
@bold, yeah its a dream come trueLOL

Originally posted by Rozy77

this was just mind blowing kaheelaBig smile i dnt know what to say, im just lost for words. it was freakin amazing, from the beginning till the end.
u really have outdone urself this timeClapClap i felt pia's pain and abhay's helplesness, it was beautifully n brilliantly written.
i never imagined u wud make abhay wud confess so soon, i was like no way maybe he's dreaming the whole thing but thank god it wasnt. but gosh that moment of passion was so beautifully writtenBlushing Blushing

thank u so so much for the pm darling, it means a lot, i really admire ur talent and appreciate all the time u put in to give us this wonderful ff. i wish i cud hug u right nw.Hug

sweet Rozy, awwww thanks so much hunEmbarrassed..glad you enjoyed reading it, and sensed every detailEmbarrassed thanks for appreciating Embarrassedand you are most welcomeHug

Originally posted by Chill_Out

ka7eela, this part was amazing! Hats off to you for capturing so many emotions together! 
Abhay is definitely right about Kabir feeling a certain something for Pia but if the Kabir in your OS is like the Kabir in the show, then Abhay is misunderstanding his intentions!Ouch
But oh well, I'm glad Pia finally poured her feelings out to Abhay. Gosh! Poor girl! Imagine living two months like this!! 
And Abhay! I feel so bad for him! He gave in in a moment of weakness but now he feels like he betrayed Pia's trust!Cry I hope everything gets sorted out soon!!

P.S. They didn't end up going to the trip after allLOL

NeethiHugthanks allot dearEmbarrassed @ blue, he is just jealous and worried because he senses that Kabir is in love with Piya thats why he doesn't want her  to be very friendly with him, as Kabir had this reputation of being a womanizer, what he doesn't realize that Kabir is very decent, and not that kind of a guy who will hit on a married girl! 
dont worry things will turn for best although there might be some ups and downsWink
@ redLOL nope but things turned out for better na!Wink

Originally posted by purva_j

Wow Kaheela! Simply wonderful .. awesome!!!
You are awesome writter....Clap
Its great that Abhay and Piya admitted their love with each other.... Good for them ! Nice romantic one!  Embarrassed 
Keep writting.. God bless you Hug

thanks allot dear ,Embarrassed glad you loved it and thanks for your sweet wordsEmbarrassed..God bless us allHug

Originally posted by khushbu11

VERYY DETAILED PDATE THANK-YOU VERY MUCH :D and u should relli write more written updates :D

i couldn't quite get you sweets! but thanks anywaysTongue what so you mean by (write more written updates)LOLEmbarrassed

thank you all once again for your support and never ending love , i really appreciate it love ya allHug will try to update soonSmile

Edited by ka7eela - 21 January 2011 at 11:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77.Jane..

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by Ritz93

Thank you so much Kaheela. This was really nice change in Abhay's mood. Both of them laughing and having eye-locks. I am eagerly waiting for the next one now. (No pressures to update soon but please please)

P.S. You lied, you are a professional writer. I know that after reading your FFs update again. How do you make your characters so live and lovable if you are not.
Ritz93,

I totally agree with you. In fact, I have also suspected many times if she is a professional writer. Like you said, the way she manages the story's sequences so well and is able to have her readers feel the characters' pain by describing their emotions and actions in such a realistic manner that even I am compelled to believe that this girl is a professional writer in disguise. Her way of telling a story is way better than the serial creatives! And she can just completely take the reader into her characters' world. I think only a professional writer is capable of displaying such a talent and creativity. Hats off to her!

awwwwwwwwwwwwHugpayal you just made my day brighterEmbarrassed Hugthank you soooooooooooooooooo much sweet sisEmbarrassed

this was the sweetest comment ever!!..i am really moved that you feel this way about my writings, thank you from the bottom of my heartHeart
 so should i start writing my first novel or notTongue WinkEmbarrassedLOL

No need to thank me sis. I just spoke the truth from what I honestly think. I am a fan of your one-shots and the way you present your characters and stories they tend to give me the same sense of bliss and escape from my everyday problems as I get from reading novels from professional writers like Jane Austen, Harper Lee, JK Rowling, Stephanie Meyers. etc. Embarrassed You are an extremely talented young lady with a beautiful heart and that shows in your thinking and writing.Smile With such beautiful moral values and qualities, creativity and intelligence, and exceptional talent that you have, you will go far in life. Wink
And you know you will always have a big YES! from my side to start your first novel!  Keep up the great work as always! Thumbs Up
                                                  Love you tons!
                                                                   -urs sis, Payal

my sweet sisHugmy bestest fanEmbarrassed..i am truly touched and feel honored that you compare my simple writings to those well known great writersEmbarrassed

O God i cant stop blushing!Embarrassed i feel so high like i could flyEmbarrassedLOL seriously

thank you thank you thank thank you..i can never thank you enough for setting my morals so high and for boosting my self confidence..you are sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet and so kind, you are the best, and its because you have  beautiful heart your self you sense this in me,  LOVE YA SISHug

you are the bestHeart
Awwwwww now you made me blush.....Blushing and also made me speechless. LOL
You are sweet as always and I am happy to make your day anytime.Smile
Oh God! I am seriously blushing big time right now like a tomato......LOL
                       I am trying to find the words as words seem not enough right now.
                         Thank you for everything you do and thank you for making my day too.
                         It was a blessing meeting you and talking to you.
                         Lots of love to you too my sis! Muah!Hug
                                                                Urs sis, Payal Heart

@ bold i feel the same , and you made my day yet once again sweet sis..love yaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

pallavisarkar Senior Member
pallavisarkar
pallavisarkar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
thnx very much for d great updt 
it was very nice n very romantic
i keep waiting for ur pms n updts
n thnx a lot for d pm
n r u a professional writer?
if not then u can seriously think of a future in it
n gud luck

ka7eela

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
lovely update
lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
7th Update:

I am hyperventilating right now after reading this post!!!!!

First of all the old lady when she stated, "They do everything together.........everything!" Had me in splits! I was LOL..........ROFL She was hilarious!

Then when the scene shifted to Piya seeing Abhay with another girl. My heart totally went out for her. I could completely feel her anger and pain. She was absolutely right in her situation and had every right to lash out at him. If it wasn't already enough for her to quietly tolerate her husband's aloofness from her that now she had to witness him with another girl..........it would make any woman hysterically angry.  I started feeling very angry at Abhay when she practically split out her feelings, her loneliness and her hurt.Cry

But, my heart melted down when he tearfully finally reciprocated his love for her making her feel loved and wanted. The scene was extremely powerfully packed with intense emotions! Clap

They finally consummated their marriage!!! It was beautifully expressed and it was breathlessly P*A*S*S*I*O*N*A*T*E beyond words! Blushing  <3 <3 <3 <3
                          Looking forward to how they take their relationship with each other after that passionate encounter and how he reveals his identity.vampire
                                         You expressed each scene so powerfully that I am just in awe! Day Dreaming
             You always tend to bring each update of yours to greater heights and exceed my expectations that now I am running out of words.
                                                                                       Clap

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 22 January 2011 at 3:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997ka7eelaRozy77RB81

jadeaachi Groupbie
jadeaachi
jadeaachi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
phew..............u r an excellent writer dear...........m just luvin it!!!!!!!!

ka7eela

Antara106 Groupbie
Antara106
Antara106

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
OMG!!! it was soooo nice.... Abhiya made love.....Blushing... God this was amazing.... your ffs are always soooo nice Kaheela... and loved the way Abhay confessed his love for Piya...Embarrassed keep writing and update soon... Approveand thanx a ton for this amazing read.....ClapClapClap

ka7eela

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Kaheela.. My heart went crazy for pia.. When she cried.. Omg.. And abhay with another woman omg i was to murder him.. But the very next second.. I though may be a reason.. I loved the update like crazy..omg they made love.. Yupiee.. Looking ahead for next part..awesome update.

ka7eela

Go to top