Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 32)

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by Ritz93

Thank you so much Kaheela. This was really nice change in Abhay's mood. Both of them laughing and having eye-locks. I am eagerly waiting for the next one now. (No pressures to update soon but please please)

P.S. You lied, you are a professional writer. I know that after reading your FFs update again. How do you make your characters so live and lovable if you are not.
Ritz93,

I totally agree with you. In fact, I have also suspected many times if she is a professional writer. Like you said, the way she manages the story's sequences so well and is able to have her readers feel the characters' pain by describing their emotions and actions in such a realistic manner that even I am compelled to believe that this girl is a professional writer in disguise. Her way of telling a story is way better than the serial creatives! And she can just completely take the reader into her characters' world. I think only a professional writer is capable of displaying such a talent and creativity. Hats off to her!

awwwwwwwwwwwwHugpayal you just made my day brighterEmbarrassed Hugthank you soooooooooooooooooo much sweet sisEmbarrassed

this was the sweetest comment ever!!..i am really moved that you feel this way about my writings, thank you from the bottom of my heartHeart
 so should i start writing my first novel or notTongue WinkEmbarrassedLOL

No need to thank me sis. I just spoke the truth from what I honestly think. I am a fan of your one-shots and the way you present your characters and stories they tend to give me the same sense of bliss and escape from my everyday problems as I get from reading novels from professional writers like Jane Austen, Harper Lee, JK Rowling, Stephanie Meyers. etc. Embarrassed You are an extremely talented young lady with a beautiful heart and that shows in your thinking and writing.Smile With such beautiful moral values and qualities, creativity and intelligence, and exceptional talent that you have, you will go far in life. Wink
And you know you will always have a big YES! from my side to start your first novel!  Keep up the great work as always! Thumbs Up
                                                  Love you tons!
                                                                   -urs sis, Payal

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 21 January 2011 at 5:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by heena_mehta

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.dat was such a quick update....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
thanku so much kaheela dear 4 such a sweet cute n super quick update n 4 ur pm also!!........their muddy romance was superb cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....WinkWinkWink....too gud.....StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar.....n ur song choice was reli nice....
update soon!!!

aww thanks allot sweet HeenaBig smile, (btw i love your name).thanx alot dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.glad you enjoyed reading itEmbarrassed..will try to update  today .....me dying to read it!!TongueTongueTongue

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ritz93

Thank you so much Kaheela. This was really nice change in Abhay's mood. Both of them laughing and having eye-locks. I am eagerly waiting for the next one now. (No pressures to update soon but please please)

P.S. You lied, you are a professional writer. I know that after reading your FFs update again. How do you make your characters so live and lovable if you are not.
Ritz93,

I totally agree with you. In fact, I have also suspected many times if she is a professional writer. Like you said, the way she manages the story's sequences so well and is able to have her readers feel the characters' pain by describing their emotions and actions in such a realistic manner that even I am compelled to believe that this girl is a professional writer in disguise. Her way of telling a story is way better than the serial creatives! And she can just completely take the reader into her characters' world. I think only a professional writer is capable of displaying such a talent and creativity. Hats off to her!

awwwwwwwwwwwwHugpayal you just made my day brighterEmbarrassed Hugthank you soooooooooooooooooo much sweet sisEmbarrassed

this was the sweetest comment ever!!..i am really moved that you feel this way about my writings, thank you from the bottom of my heartHeart
 so should i start writing my first novel or notTongue WinkEmbarrassedLOL

No need to thank me sis. I just spoke the truth from what I honestly think. I am a fan of your one-shots and the way you present your characters and stories they tend to give me the same sense of bliss and escape from my everyday problems as I get from reading novels from professional writers like Jane Austen, Harper Lee, JK Rowling, Stephanie Meyers. etc. Embarrassed You are an extremely talented young lady with a beautiful heart and that shows in your thinking and writing.Smile With such beautiful moral values and qualities, creativity and intelligence, and exceptional talent that you have, you will go far in life. Wink
And you know you will always have a big YES! from my side to start your first novel!  Keep up the great work as always! Thumbs Up
                                                  Love you tons!
                                                                   -urs sis, Payal

my sweet sisHugmy bestest fanEmbarrassed..i am truly touched and feel honored that you compare my simple writings to those well known great writersEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

O God i cant stop blushing!Embarrassed i feel so high like i could flyEmbarrassedLOL seriously

thank you thank you thank thank you..i can never thank you enough for setting my morals so high and for boosting my self confidence..you are sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet and so kind, you are the best, and its because you have  beautiful heart your self you sense this in me,  LOVE YA SISHug

you are the bestHeart

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
7th updateEmbarrassed
SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Reserved... Will comment soon.. Plish forgive me buddy.. :( :(

ka7eela

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
awesome update...........................................

ka7eela

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i am bloddy jelous why oh why dont i find someone like abhay or even abhay god lol very good Smile

Edited by Tahani01 - 21 January 2011 at 10:14am
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
worth waiting for the update.
no words to say how it felt.
awesome.
loved the way pia let out her feelings & everything tat continued.
u r good in writing the romantic scenes making it decent.
ClapClapClap
Clap

Edited by RB81 - 21 January 2011 at 10:55am

ka7eela

Go to top