Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 27)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruthiR

Thank you for the PM.It was a very nice chp.I feel very sorry for Pia.Abhay doesn't even care about what she wants or would like to have or do.Anyway.I hope things get better with this trip.Looking forward to the next chp and update soonSmile

thanks hunEmbarrassed  and your welcomeSmile..@bole, he is trying to keep distant and the poor guy is in a bigger dilemma then her, and yeah he somehow is so into his own suffering that he thinks what he is doing is best for her

Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Wow really nice updateClap
Please give some Abhiya moments I miss themEmbarrassed
Chaandeena and Abhiya have switched places or what ROFL
totally loved it I hope Abhiya get time together plz
Thank u so much for the pmBig smile

aww thanks hunEmbarrassed..and your welcome, some Abihya moments coming upTongue @ boldROFL..seems like thatLOL

Originally posted by mandy1024

Nice update Smile Enjoyed reading it a lot. Love the way u write. It makes the reader picturise it. As if I am watching just any other episode on Star One. Keep up the good job Thumbs Up Eagerly awaiting the next part.

sweet mandyHugaww thank hun for loving my writingsEmbarrassed...i try toimwrite it as i see it in my mind, and i am glad that you can see that vision tooSmile 

Originally posted by Rozy77

Nice updateThumbs Up i really enjoyed it, especially the part were pia was spending her time alone in that cottage to make herself happy. i like that she was making an effort and not sitting in depression. but abhay needs a good dose of jealousy, i know why he's keeping her away and everything, but stillDisapprove. i loved chand n haseenaEmbarrassed they were awesome, hopefully abhay will be romantic later on.

thanks for updating and the pm sweety, really appreciate itHugHug

thanks sweet RozyEmbarrassed..glad you enjoyed reading it @ bold, she is trying to take her mind off the things bothering her, she hates that she has to pretend all the time
@ blue the guys is already suffering, why would you want him suffer moreLOL
@black seems you and I are the only one who loved themLOL..
you are welcome hunHug

Originally posted by Tahani01

so so cute i just love the little hut and how she decorated it byherself but i feel really sorry for her because she cant even ask abhay whats wrong awwwwwwwwwwwwwww really good update keep updating xxx

thanks a bunch sweetieHug..yeah the poor girl is suffering but so is he!will try to update later , as i am finishing it off now 

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Sadu Abhay Raichand! khabhi nahi sudhre ga! AngryLOL

Poor Pia....always yearning for his love but him...anyways i know the reason so i'll let him go this time. LOL

And Chaandeena! OMG! Dont mind but i was laughing while reading their part cuz i was imagining the show Chaand and the result was...! ROFL 
you can imagine! HAha...Esp the part where Pia kisses them both...I mean i can imagine Haseena but Chaand! just think if she actually does something like that he would probably bite her head off! LOL  Chaandeena and sweetness dont go together! :P
I guess i have to imagine a new Chaand for your FF! Lol.

And as usual Fab update! Really liked this part for Pia. And Yay! AP going on a trip! Looking forward to that! Wink

thanks allot sweet AnuHug
@boldLOL his is justified naWink, cut the poor  guy a slack will ya!
@blueROFL aree yaar it wasn't that funnyLOL

@red well they are really different in my FF as they are Abhay's real parents so they truly love him in their own ways!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by heena_mehta

thanku ji..4 d wonderful update!!.......Clap......awwwwwwww u r too good!!!.........i wish abhay tries to b little soft wid piya although i still love him(cn't stop myselfEmbarrassed)...bt i feel bad 4 piya also......bt i know future is gonna b gr888!!!........n wat to say abt ur writing skills......they r just brilliantSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile...
plsss update soon!!.
may i knw ur name dear?

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks a ton hun, for the applauseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..and for liking my writingsEmbarrassed 

@ red trust me both are suffering!Wink and both are longing for each other in their own ways, though Abhay seems very cold

btw i am KaheelaSmile

Originally posted by purva_j

Nice updates Kaheela... Thanks for PM so that I could read on time.. I was waiting for that.. I enjoyed while reading it.. Hope to have some nice Abhiya moments duing camping.. looking forward for next one.. keep writing..Clap

thanks allot dearEmbarrassed and you're welcomeSmile will try to update today

Originally posted by Naughtynatty

I am glad I looked in the forum to find tht u updated !!!!
Oh I am so excited bout the trip now !!!
I hope Abhay behaves properly wid our lovely piya !!!
All she deserves is love nt harsh behaviour !!!
Lovely update as usual hun !!!=D

thanks  a bunch hunEmbarrassed..Abhay is trying to be cold and not harsh, but he seems harsh though he means well

Originally posted by RB81

thanx 4 the pm.
i feel bad 4 piya.
abhay shud know wat she feels.
atleast make her little comfortable.
minimum talk atleast.it looks as if they r strangers.
this is not fair abhay.
eagerly waiting 4 ur next update.

you're welcome hunSmile..Abhay is caught up with his own emotions so much that he somehow feels that this is for best! thats why he behaves with her coldly. 

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

hey really cute update...aww i fell even bad for piya...i mean wat the hell is wrong with abhay, gosh ur  married to her wat more..lol..cant understand this guy lol...nevertheless, really nice update..keep up the great work and thankx 4 the pm..
HeartMONA

thanks hunEmbarrassed aree yaar why everyone is against AbhayLOL..the poor boy is suffering tooTongue
@red but he doesn't wants to do anything that will harm her , she doesn't know what he is and she doesnt know about his dad's plan

Edited by ka7eela - 18 January 2011 at 11:19pm
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Haseena and chand wah kya romantic shomantic baatein karte rehte hainLOL
Why doesn't abhay want piya to go to the camping trip? 
Piya just enters any random house and starts renovating it? that seems really funnyLOL but koi nahi, at least she is feeling happy thereSmile
please please get AbhIya together soon!
The update was awesome!!
Thank you for the PM!
Please update soon!

@ boldROFL..seems you too, like everyone like themLOL
@ blue because he doesnt want yo do anything for her he is trying to keep distant and cold, and when she said she wants to go alone, he didn't let her because he didn't want anyone point a finger and say that there was something wrong between them as they are newly wed

@black , it wasnt any random houseTongueLOL..it was  a very old and deserted small hut, it was so old that even the lock was rustedWink

thanks allot Embarrassedand you are welcome will update today, later!

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

@ blue because he doesnt want yo do anything for her he is trying to keep distant and cold, and when she said she wants to go alone, he didn't let her because he didn't want anyone point a finger and say that there was something wrong between them as they are newly wed

@black , it wasnt any random houseTongueLOL..it was  a very old and deserted small hut, it was so old that even the lock was rustedWink

Of course I like ChandeenaLOL

Oh right..a small hut..but it was a random small hut with a rusted lock, nonethelessLOL Reminds me of goldilocks and the three bears wali story...ooh when will the bears/whatever return?

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by ka7eela

Of course I like ChandeenaLOL

Oh right..a small hut..but it was a random small hut with a rusted lock, nonethelessLOL Reminds me of goldilocks and the three bears wali story...ooh when will the bears/whatever return?

ROFL..the bears are deadWink, maybe Abhay scared them with his growlingLOL

but hey no one lives there anymore, as i said it was shabby and rusted , moreover the electricity was cut, the bed was broken the curtains torn so obviously no one lived there for longWinkTongue

Prinsesse.Suvi

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Hey, ka7eela! I loved this part!! Firstly, at least somewhere I had Kabir! Secondly, Pia found a hide out! How cool! I would love something like that for myself!! Poor girl, I feel so bad for her! She's surrounded by so many people and is yet, so alone! Thirdly, she finally gets to go for the camping trip! Yayiee!! But I don't get it, why didn't Abhay let her go earlier???!

NeethiHugthanks allot hun for loving it
@blue trust me we all doLOL
@red thats the worst kind of lonelinessOuch
@black he is trying to not be with ehr anywhere, so she  doesn't get attached to him,and when she said she wants to go by her self ,he didn't let her because he doesn't want people talk about them and say something was wrong between them, because if they do she will get hurt too

the poor guy is handling it all very wrong but in his mind he thinks its for the best!

Edited by ka7eela - 18 January 2011 at 11:19pm

.Jane..

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-6-

Abhay and Piya pack their things silently, she feels that he was very agitated; she knew that he didn't want to go, and now maybe he feels that he was forced to go, but she doesn't say anything.  

As they get out of the room he grabs her bag and asks her "did you pack any thing warm the place might be cold" she nods

As they get inside his new sports car, Porsche Cayman; which has become the talk of the whole collage, as all the boys and the girls envy them every time they step out of it 

He watches her for few moments struggling to fasten the seat belt then he tells her "allow me" as he bends towards her, she becomes ticklish and backs off, he notices that and looks at her, then he quickly fasten her seat.

He sighs and drives off in speed. After almost an hour, she looks at him and says "you don't like to talk much do you?"
"What makes you say that?" says he
"Ever since we left you haven't said a word!" she says
"But I could say the same thing about you! You too haven't said a word ever since!" he says smiling 
"But you are always like this Abhay, always serious and aloof you don't talk much to anyone even in the collage"
He shakes his head "maybe I am not that much fond of chitchatting about silly things!"

"Huh! So you think you are smarter then the rest of us?"
"I don't think I am smarter, I know I am the smartest" he says teasing her
"You are unbelievable Abhay! Try to be modest sometimes , look at me I am in the collage in scholarship but I never rub it in other's faces" she says proudly 
He raises his eye brows "so you think you are  smarter just because you are on scholar?"

"Of course! I am not like any other loser! I got admission on my own merits" she says proudly
"Wow! Now that's total modesty from your side Piya" he smirks "See we are not that different although you THINK you are smarter then the rest, whereas I AM" he says grinning 
"You wish!" she says irritated 

"Ok now smart girl! Read the map and tell me which direction to take as I haven't been to that place before" says he as he stops the car in a junction 
she follows the map and tells him after an hour, Abhay stops the car "according to the map we should be in the right track! And I am driving faster, so why can't we catch up with them, give me the map"

He takes it and has a look at it "yeah we are! Then how come?"
He gets out of the car and  calls Danish after he talks with him for few minutes he gets back to the car  he curses" damn! We were going to the opposite direction, seems there was a slight change to the plan now we have to go all the way back home and then take the new route" he was agitated 
She sighs another few hours in a total silent mode God! How boring, she thought  " Abhay don't you have CDs in the car" she asks
"There are, underneath the hand rest, open the box" says he
"Thank God!" she says, he looks at her puzzled

She checks the CDs "all old songs! Don't you like new songs?" 
He looks at her "I do, but I didn't have chance to make new ones beside I always have the latest in my I-Pod so I juts connect it, but I haven't got it with me now
She feels disappointed
He look at CDs and says "try to listen to old songs sometimes maybe you like them"
"Old songs are so boring with boring music and odd voices, though I admit some lyrics are very beautiful"

He smiles" which era are you taking about? But frankly some songs are just ageless no matter which eras they belong to"
He says she looks at him surprised
"For example like this one!" says he
He takes one of the CDs and inserts it in the player
And a very soft song floats in the ai
r 

Abhay you are Dil-e-Nadaan too, she thought smiling sadly

"So? Did you like it?
"It's so beautiful! But it's a bit sad, How old is it?"
"It's from a movie of 1983, Razia Sultan" says he

"That was before we were born!" she giggles and he looks at her and smiles

Another song follows and it was sad too but she likes it
"Usually boys your age never listen to this type of music" says she
"I love all type of music from hard metal to soft classic, western and Indian, even many from other languages too,  new movie songs or old ones as long as I like the lyrics and the tunes" he says, she looks at him amused 

After another two hours Abhay feeling agitated now "how is it possible we still can't catch up with them?" it was getting dark now as clouds gathered around the sky " it's going to rain" he says then stops the car and takes the map from her as he steps outside the car, she steps out to stretch her legs 
he looks at the street number then to the map "What the hell, where did you bring us Piya?" She looks at him puzzled

"What did I do? You were the one who was driving!"
"But you were the one who was reading the map for me! You have drifted us more far away from the camping spot we have to drive another 3 hours to get there! God! I should have known better then to rely on you! I always knew that the girls have no sense of direction whatsoever!"
She feels agitated" huh! So who told you to hand me the map! How would I know! I was reading from it"
He shakes his head in disbelief "get inside!" says he angrily as she does! It starts to rain heavily 

"Satisfied now! This is your stupid camping trip! Why did you have to show to my parents that you were so keen to go?" says Abhay furiously
She feels hurt "I know you didn't want to go all along! That's why you made excuses! First it was your dad's errand! Even when it got cancelled, you didn't bother telling me! But why should I have to pretend that I don't want to go too! When the fact is I do! You know what! I think you are doing all this in purpose, I think you don't want to go, that's why you took wrong turns to waste time you are trying to sabotage this trip! So we get lost and we end up going back home again" she furiously says

"What the hell! Do you seriously think I have done this on purpose? I don't need to pretend! I was just following your directions!"

She ignores what he says "go on! Let's go back home! The least I care Abhay!" says she angrily wiping away her tears

He was fuming with anger but when he notices her tears he tries to regain his calmness he brushes his hair with his fingers she was looking outside the window the rain was so heavy that it blocked the sight she couldn't see anything but heavy water washing the windows glass and her heart was aching
he feels a lump in his throat and mellows down 

"I am sorry Piya! True I didn't want to come to this trip But Trust me I am not trying to sabotage it, I really was following your directions!" she turns her head and looks at him

"See this is what lastly you told me, and look at the street sign it's the same!"
She looks at the sign that was near her window and realize that he was right. 
He gives her some tissue and smiles" please don't cry! I am sorry I yelled at you"
She wipes her tears and says "I am sorry too for making this mistake!"
He sighs and says "no problem, we will wait till the rain becomes slower then we will head to the right direction, now I know which routes we have to take" and the rain does become slower now, and they hit the road again

Soon it becomes dark both were in silent mode as the music plays along in the car, when Abhay takes a turn into a side muddy road and the car gets jammed he tries to exhilarates and it becomes worst as the rain made the mud thicker, making it more impossible for the car to budge, he becomes agitated now and checks the map "we are almost there, just another hour, if we have known the way well from the beginning we would have been there in the noon, its evening now and we are still on the road" 

He goes out of the car, the rain has stopped he looks at the tires "Piya you try to drive while I push the car from the back"
he tells her opening her door 
Soon she steps behind the wheel he shows her what to do and she nods "push the fuel when I tell you go, ok" she nods again smiling feeling excited to be behind a sport Porsche wheel
He walks at the back of the car and then he yell "go" and she pushes the fuel, the rear tires move in circles, sliding in the same place, slinging the mud everywhere, forming a cloud of smokes, but the car doesn't budge!

Abhay was shouting stop! But Piya couldn't hear him as she was too excited feeling the car's power and he runs towards her! 

He was fully covered with mud from his head down to his toes
Piya gasps in shock and then she covers her mouth as she bursts out laughing! and she takes her foot off of the fuel.  

He looks at her furiously and says wiping his face "you find this  funny! How about if I let you get some of it on your pretty face!" he says and reaches out to her face with his muddy hand, she shrieks "NO!" as she presses the window button and the glass slides up

He shakes his head and then shrugs his arms, she giggles watching him agitated and covered with mud, and then he says "the car is jammed badly we need another car to tow it, there is a cottage nearby maybe they can help us" he could have lift it up but the it was badly stuck and the ground was slippery too, so he needed to uses full force and he couldn't use his powers in front of Piya

She looks around as she steps out of the car but she couldn't see any houses she gets puzzled 
"Abhay there are no cottages around"
"There is, come with me I can't leave you here alone" 

She follows him across the field "be careful it's slippery a bit here" says he as he step on some mud as soon as he says that she slips, she gasps and she was about to fall, he grabs her hand in a quick move but ends up falling on his back right into the mud with her on top of him she opens her eyes breathing heavily her heart beating fast her hands on his chest and she could feel his heart beat too through her fingers she lefts up her head and looks at him

Her hair was covering his face, he slowly moves away her curls away from his face and looks at her, both were breathing heavily as they gaze each other with intensity, her face was very close to his and she gets lost in his gaze, his closeness affecting her, evoking her senses, she swallows sighing deeply! 
He looks away and holds her arms and tries to move her away from him, and she gathers her strength and tries to stand up but ends up slipping and falling again over him, again she tries but she couldn't as she falls again over him because of the slippery ground.

"Stop!" says he, his voice filled with passion now, her moves were driving him crazy, exciting him, and he was breathing heavily, she looks at him nervously and stops moving, he gazes her, then gently he wraps his arms around her as he holds her back with one hand and places the other hand behind her head supporting it, then he rolls over holding her, till she was down on the ground and he was on top of her, like him she was panting now. and at that brief moment all he could think of is to kiss her. but then he reminds him self, have a grip on your emotions dude!

He looks away ,then he easily stands up and offers his hand, he grasps hers and pulls her in one jolt, she wiggles but he holds her firmly. Then he steps away from the mud and pulls her along, both look at each other with intensity, both looked in total mess covered with mud! Then both start to laugh softly! 

As they walk across the field, suddenly it starts to rain heavily again "come on!" he says as he grabs her hand and both start to run laughing.

Edited by ka7eela - 18 January 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989DiyaRoyEVIILAntara106abhiya07gagsysaphira7988pallavisarkararwakantawalashaggyscoobycutemugtanya.dsouzacelestaelighteningbuzzdmg_roks_antaraHADmishtiScaryAngelminahil1997Pari-GuptaRozy77SimplyAparajitaAnamikaSJainAnuPurva-kavita-alicia212bmtdluvershruthiRCourageous_LeoRitzieilove99AttractiveAdyaSoulmate_SanaaamirkhanfanPrinsesse.Suvi-Rumi-.:.MONA.:.NaughtynattyAmeresLooteri_DulhanAbhiya-gunner..Bournville..BeyondHorizon.Jane..

Go to top