Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF- Love Will Find A Way- 13th UPDATE page 74 (Page 12)

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
i really liked it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Eeee love it! Blushing
and I felt like i was having a blushing competition with Pia! BlushingROFL 

Ok back to the post it was sooo cute! but poor Abhiya :(
I can understand Pia's emotion as well as Abhay's discomfort and his stopping himself.... but it just breaks ur heart to see them like that. Being together but still far away...sigh... Ouch

Very well written hon! Thumbs Up
Waiting for more! :D

Edited by sugaryanu - 03 January 2011 at 1:41pm

ka7eela

Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Poor AbhiyaBroken Heart i felt really bad for both of them, esp abhay, not easy breaking the heart of some1 u love. i just hope he doesnt hurt her anymore n finds a solution or even better just confess his love.
really looking forward to the nxt update and thanks for the PMSmile

ka7eela

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Hey hun awesome update...aww poor abhiya dont know wat to do with this new realtionship between them to..hopefully they figure something out soon..thankx 4 the pm.and update soon..
HeartMONA

ka7eela

dmg_roks_antara Goldie
dmg_roks_antara
dmg_roks_antara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
hey dont seperate dem plz..............greta part

ka7eela

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
after reading third update.. Feeling very bad for abhiya.. I wan2 cry..
But leaving my emotions aside.. It was a mind blowing update buddy.. Plish continue soon.. :)

ka7eela

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
lovely os

ka7eela

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
3rd Update:

I loved what Abhay said about how he doesn't want to force her into doing anything just for the sake that they're married. That shows what a gentleman he is and how his feeling for her are genuine. Even in real life, I don't know how many men would actually do that? I had a cousin who loved someone else but, her parents didn't approve and got her marriage arranged with someone else. I remember I was in 9th grade at the time and she was way older than me but, I was very close to her. She never told me this at the time becuz, I was young but, later she shared with me when I was a little older in my first year of college that he had actually forced  her on their first wedding night even though he knew that she wasn't comfortable and wasn't ready but, he didn't care as he stated that it was his right as a husband.  She was extremely tearful and bitter about it becuz, even though he is her husband he still forced her against her will and didn't consider her feelings. They have one son now but, still, she once expressed to me that she doesn't feel that much sense of respect towards her husband to this day probably becuz, he never gave any respect to her own feelings or ever tried to understand what she wanted.

Sometimes, I wonder who is right or wrong in this situation?
I don't know how people in arrange marriages manage these situation where you consummate your marriage with someone you don't even know a thing about and most importantly you don't even love. And to make matters worse, I think its even more difficult to love someone else but, yet you are forced to consummate your marriage with someone else against your will.

I have seen many Indian women who go through the same situation where they don't have any choice or any right to say anything after marriage becuz, its the husband's decision and its his right to whatever he wants. I remember at a wedding sangeet, these indian women were teasing the to-be bride about how you just have to do what your husband says becuz, he is your husband and thats his right there's nothing you can do about it. Confused

This is why I loved the character of Sid in DMG in the initial stage becuz, he never forced himself on Riddhima. And the character of Abhay makes me just fall in love with him and I don't blame Piya for being heads over heels in love with him...as he is just the perfect guy. Blushing
Sometimes I wonder do such guys actually exist in today's era??

At the same time my heart went out for Piya too as she deeply loves him and has accepted him as her husband with her heart and soul so, it was disappointing to see that she wanted them to be closer while he didn't. Any woman in her place would've felt rejected and disappointed like her. I can't wait to see the part when they can reveal their true feelings to each other. Wink

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 04 January 2011 at 1:46am

ka7eela

Go to top