Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
kaheela...it was mind blowing.... Omg... Italy... My fav romantic spot.... And abhiya together with baby.... Omg am still in my lala land imaging vivian holding a baby as abhay...so cute....abhay again hurt her... :( :( and what was that in old building..omg am so scared... Jesus ye kya tha... I think pia has already started doubting abhay as his bruises disappeared... So fast... Please god ji just give her strength to digest the truth when she comes to know about it.. And is pia pregnant? The way that girl pointed out... Am scared... :( if this happens whole vampire clan will be after her life...i am scared to death.... Plish update soon...

Hehe..now a days i come very less online... Due to health issues and yes somewhat study issues... Not doing well with health... :( and buddy awesome update tha.. I want one more update asap:) plish... Take your time and make it mind blowing like this one.:) am so excited to see their dark lovestory and somewhat falling in love after marriage... Lol..the fell in love before marriage but they will admit it after marriage..so much waiting for future track.. Tc hun... :)
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Kaheela jaani update kab karogi...
Love
aparajita
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
please update more
Need more dosage of abhiya

Edited by syria2014 - 13 years ago
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovelyyyyyyyyy update
loved it to the core
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys thank you sooooooooooooooooo much for your heart warming comments😳 😳😳, 

i really appreciate your love and support and i am happy that you enjoy my writings😳 this waht makes me wann write more 

love you all, sorry if i cant reply to all😳 , if any one has any question please pm me, again thank you all luv ya all🤗🤗

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail
for all those who are asking for updates i will try to update soon😃

maybe tonight or tomrrow😊
ka7eela thumbnail

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-12-

Piya was sitting watching the others, she was resting her chin on her hand her elbow resting on the table, there was faded smile on her face. 

Danish was busy grilling while Panchi was adding dressing to a special salad, Kabir was standing beside them sipping a coke, they were all talking and laughing, Angad and Ruhi were dancing making funny moves along with some other of the guests who were Danish and Panchi's friends, It was a bar-BQ party set in the garden of Dobrial's residence and it was to celebrate Danish's promotion and they started early evening because tomorrow wasn't a weekend. 

Misha walks towards her holding an album and says "Hey babes your honeymoon shots are out of this world! Even dad was struck by them he said you both are a Jodi made in heaven and he just loved Italy's scenes he said he will take my mom there for their 25th anniversary next month, seems my dad wants to revive the old romance and they will both run there along the trees singing abhi tu mai jawan hu" and she giggles  

Piya smiles looking at Misha but she was lost in her own thoughts
"By the way every one loved your gifts too, but poor Abhay you made sure to clean his pockets" she giggles again Piya smiles 

"What's going on? i am talking to you but You seem lost in a deep thought and are smiling all the time! I thought you will be having a long face since Abhay is gone out of the country for 4 days now! or maybe it's the after affect of your honeymoon" says Misha 

Piya smiles "he calls me zillion times; I have just talked with him so I am fine thank you!"

"What's up with your hubby and his business trips? Why can't his dad hire someone for this job and there is Danish why can't he send him?"

"I guess he trust Abhay's judgment and by the way he is very brilliant! You heard what your dad said the other day; beside he told me this deal was very important that's why he had to go with his dad to Paris!"

"So the creepy old man is gone along!" says Misha
"Misha! Please don't call him that! He is my father in-law! And hey he got back yesterday leaving Abhay behind to take care of the final details of the deal and hopefully he will be back too by tomorrow"

"Sorry babes but the old man gives me the creeps with his weird gaze!" 
Piya shakes her head "I know what you mean about his gaze, even after few months of living with them , I still cant feel comfortable around him myself but he is good with me" she smiles

"That's good, though I like your mother in-law she is sweet by the way how old is she? She seems very young"
"She is! She had Abhay when she was 17"
"17 God! So she must be now 35 or 36! She must be the youngest mom of our college students but his dad looks much older"
"He is a decade older then her"
"Wow! It must have been Arrange Marriage" says Misha
"Nope it was love!"
"Really?"

Piya smiles "btw they have this strange bond I don't know how to explain it"
Misha giggles "a bond like Adams family, have you seen the movie?"
"Misha! Now you are being just mean!" 

"Ok sorry! But hey I have a gut feeling that there is something you are not telling me, I have noticed you for the last couple of days, sometimes your frown then the next moment you smile, it's like something is in your mind and it's very serious so come on now blurt it out!" 

Piya sighs she felt she had to tell someone about it and Misha was the closest person to her, as she feels she can confide in her and tell her anything, so she looks around to make sure no one was nearby "Mish I " she pauses blushing Misha holds her hand and takes her to a private corner" no one is around now! Come on tell me"
Piya sighs biting her lips" mish I am late!" she whispers
"Late! In what you mean your assignment? Duh! But so far we didn't get any assignments" 

"Mish! Try to understand I am late!" she moves her hands her face frowned 
"Oh! What! No way dude!" Misha yells "do you mean you are? " she looks at her tummy 
"Shush Mish" she says nervously looking around "I am not sure!"
"But aren't you taking something? Then how?"
"I am on pills so I don't know how! but I am still not sure yet"
"You mean you didn't check?" she says whispering, Piya nods
Misha wraps her arm round her "no worries  there are pregnancy tests available in pharmacies we can get one and we can be sure instantly"
"I feel embarrassed going there and buying one what if someone who know me sees me?"
"Ok I will buy it for you!"
"You mish! No way what if someone sees you!" she whispers 
"Ok we will go together and we will figure out something, does Abhay know?"
Piya shakes her head in denial and sighs deeply
"You think he won't be happy if you were?"
"I am not sure Mish! He has discussed it with me earlier and we agreed that we are too young and still studying  but now this! What if he gets upset" she says in a worried tune
Mish wraps her arms around her" hey he loves you! I know you two are still young! But if you are! Then its destiny na! And you two are married, so what's the problem?" 
Piya smiles
"I don't know mish! I am just worried"
"Relax babes everything will be fine! Maybe you are not but If you are then woho! I will be an aunty soon to a cheeky baby girl" says Misha in a very low voice
"Mish! Stop it" says she nervously
Misha giggles "you know what, let's go and buy the tester now, come!"
"Now? What about the rest?" she looks at the others 

"They are too busy to bother about us! We will be back before they notice!"
Soon they head for her car
"Hey Misha, Piya where are you going?"
Says tracker following them 
"Piya forgot her mobile home I will take her there to get it!"
"Ok I will come along with you guys I need some fresh air" says Ruhi 
"Tracker we were sitting in the garden for an hour now what more fresh air do you need if you get any more you get blotted with air like a balloon"
"Misha sometimes you say the stupidest funny things" says Ruhi giggling
"Yeah I am stupid and I am funny ha ha but sorry we can't take you! We will be back soon" she hold Piya's hand and they both run to the car giggling
"But I want to come" protests Ruhi 

After a while "here we are! Come on we can do it, let's get one of those testers!"
Piya holds Misha's hand "what if someone sees us?" she says in a worried voice
"You are married, it's ok Hun"
"But I feel embarrassed!"
"Don't sweat it! I am with you na! let's Go together"
They both get inside the pharmacy 

As they look around the pharmacist asks them if they need any help And Piya in her nervous state says they want some pain killer 
Misha rolls her eyes and whispers lowering her self down "what are you doing? ok I will tell him" 
"Excuse me we .." and before she says anything further a woman enters the pharmacy Misha holds Piya's arm and quickly ducks down pulling her down along with her behind the shelves "what's wrong?" whispers Piya, "Kaminey aunty!"
"What?" says Piya with a frown on her face shaking her hand
Misha points to the woman who has just entered the pharmacy a chubby middle age woman but was dressed in a revealing short dress with loads of make up!
"Her name is Kaminey?" whispers Piya in a surprise 
"No it's Kameny but I call her that because she is a pure Meanie, I will tell you later let's get out of Here before she sees us!"
She grabs Piya's hand and tries to sneak out of the shop when the woman turns "Misha Dobrial!" says she 
Misha closes her eyes" shit!" she curses in a very low tune twitching her mouth and they both turn around
"Hi, how are you?"
"Fine! What are you doing here?"
She says doubtfully Misha grabs some pain killer on the shelve  "My friend has a headache so we wanted to get some pain killer!"
The woman looks at Piya checking her out "I know you! You are .." she says like she was trying to remember 
Piya smiles "I am Piya"
"aha! Oh yeah your are Haseena's handsome son's wife, I have been in your wedding! A good woman is your mother in-law, she just donated a huge sum in a recent charity show, and I don't know how she maintains her health and beauty at this age? Though she is so much older then me"

Piya looks at her in shock her jaw dropped, as the woman looked much older then her mother in law and there was something wrong about her face too
Misha was trying hard to stop her self from giggling she grabs Piya's hand "excuse us aunty, we have to go now" they pay for the pain killer

"Misha, why do you keep on calling me aunty in front of others?! after all i am not that much older then you, just call me Kameny or Kameny didi"
Piya'a jaw drops again and as they were about to leave Piya notices a good looking man in his med twenties and he was waiting out side near a car and he looked very edgy and he was trying hard to make this strange aunty, notice him by waving at her so she says

"Kameny your son is out side" the woman turns around and looks at her in disgust and there was anger in her eyes too, Piya gets puzzled!

"Sorry aunty, I mean Kameny" says Misha and she drags Piya outside walking in fast steps. the young man looks at both Misha and Piya with roving eyes 

As they get inside Misha's car "God! What have you done Piya! Now you will be in her black list too!"
"What did I do?" says Misha in a worried tune
"You idiot! That was her husband! Not her son!"
"What! He seems he is half her age" says Piya in hyped voice 

"You are dead! You just pissed her off! She is a horrible woman! Always trying to seek attention, bitching about others and making up things! She tries to act younger! Did you see her face it's all plastic surgery! That's why she looks so weird, She tries to look younger then her age and lies, by the way she is older then my mom as she is my dads age! She was married to younger men twice before her first husband was 8 years younger then her, the second 15 as she grows she chooses younger and younger ,but they lift her they only married her because of her free life style,  and her money, one of her EXs was a bright student who because of her become an alcoholic and destroyed his future and now she has a new bakra!" 

"Oh God how was I suppose to know that he was her boyfriend and she knows my mother-inlaw, now she will tell her that she saw me in a pharmacy"
"Hey chill! She saw us buying pain killer but now she will try to get at you! Trust me she is good she did it once with me and I was much younger!"
"What did she do and why?"

"I was 13 at the time and i saw her after she has done a nose job striding like a peacock with a new boyfriend, who was younger then her, we were in a birthday party I asked her about her nose in front of everybody! Hello I was a kid and I was surprised how her big nose shrunk! So she got back at me by spreading a rumor about me kissing Kabir!"
"So? You are friends and you were kids a pick on cheek is ok"
"She said we were French kissing at that age! Hell till day! I still don't know what a French kiss is, I mean in practical" says Misha in disgust 
"God! That's terrible"
"Yeah it is! You know how parents become very concerned if their kids show interest in these things especially at that tender age! So our were very concerned too but they believed us when we told them that nothing of sort has happened but everyone in my class started to tease me! That's when Kabir started to fight with every one, and for weeks we become out cast like we were some sort of freaks! It was a terrible experience!"
"What a horrible, horrible woman! and what a f**** liar she is a b***" says Piya in anger her face red now
Misha giggles "wooo! You cursed for the first time! Calm down! She is not worth it!"
Piya fumes "she is a terrible woman" 
"Now let's forget about her and think what we can do! uff look at her now she is flirting with the pharmacist! What a despo aunty! does she think she is a beauty queen or something?"
Then she notices a full covered woman walking by with veil.

"Idea!" she smirks 

She runs after the woman and talks with her and then she runs back to the car "come" Piya gets out of the car puzzled then Misha holds her hand and run towards an alley where there was tailor selling ready made veils they buy two and then both wear them fully covering them selves and then walk to the pharmacy, unbothered by the other customers including Kameny aunty! As soon they get the tester they quickly walk to the alley and then take off the veils and then run laughing to the car

As they reach the car "Misha, Piya what are you doing here?" says Mr. Dobrial from behind, they both freeze and turn around

Misha: "hi dad Piya had a headache so we came to get some pain killers"

"Pain killers! But there are plenty at home"

"Yeah but we went to get her mobile from her house, and then she said she had a headache and the pharmacy was in our way"

"I see! So how are you feeling now beta?" he asks Piya with concern

"I am Better now, thank you uncle!"

"Ok so you are going home now, good, take this for Panchi, she asked for some whipped cream I think she is making a sweet or something" he hands her a plastic bag

"She has become a motti from eating all those sweets" smirks Misha

"Misha!" says Arnab

And they bid him goodbye and then sit in the car both a bit stunned, "man what are the odds!! Sheesh! it's like everyone is coming this way today, to get us!" says Misha

"The next thing will be we will see your scary father in-law knocking on our window and asking us what we are doing here too."

And to their shock someone knocks at the window! Both shriek screaming loudly and Piya jumps over Misha both holding each other and slowly they turn to see who was knocking and they sigh in relief as it was a stranger she opens the window and the man  hands him a plastic bag and tells her that she forgot it on the car!!

As he leaves both Misha and Piya look at each other their hearts beating like crazy from terror and then they burst out laughing!

Back in Misha's room Misha was waiting for Piya nervously biting her nail, playing with the tester's box, checking it out while Piya was in the bathroom

After few minutes Piya comes out and walks slowly covering her mouth her eyes tearful "ha what happened? What is the result?"

She takes off her hands and she was smiling "its negative there were two lines!" then she sighs and sits on the bed

"So you are happy? Hmm why do you sound disappointed then?" asks her Misha puzzled

Piya shakes her head and tears roll down her cheek "I don't know I have this mixed emotions as soon as the second line appeared"

"What did you say? Two lines!" Misha rushes to the box and checks it out again reading the leaflet

"Where is the tester?" she asks Piya impatiently

"I threw it in the dust bin why?" says Piya wiping her tears

"Aree yaar how could you do that? What if my mom sees it? Do you want me end in trouble?"

She rushes and takes it out from the dust bin and then checks the leaflet of the tester and she looks at Piya with a stunned look

"What?" Piya says feeling worried

She hands her the tester and the leaflet

Piya checks them both and she realizes that she did a mistake and that in her nervousness she falsely read the information and her eyes widen and she looks at Misha in shock

"OMG OMG OMG!" she panics covering her mouth

"Hey relax" says Misha grabbing her arms but Piya looks at Misha and then to the box "I am pregnant Misha oh God!" she stands and walks restlessly panicking more and more by second!

"I can't breath, I can't breath!" she says she felt like she was being smothered

"hey hey hey relax" says Misha hugging her and then let her sit on the sofa

She holds her arms "everything will be fine, please relax try to breath deeply" Piya inhales and exhales deeply several time"

"That's good keep on doing that" Misha quickly brings her a glass of water "here now drink this" she drinks it

After a while  "Feeling better?" says Misha sitting next to her wrapping her arm around her, Piya shakes her head

"So you are pregnant, aren't you happy about it? I thought you would be but if you are not then why?"

"It's not that Mish for a moment I though I wasn't then I discovered the next moment I am, and I am mostly worried about Abhay's reaction! He was clear that he didn't want this and I agreed! And now this! What if this affects our relationship! I love him so much I can't bear him being upset with me for any reason, I just can't"

"Listen babes, true you both discussed this and agreed that its too soon but its not like you tricked him, you were on pills and this happened, so its not your fault and as far as I know he loves you way too much to get upset about it and I am sure he will be thrilled, you mark my words"

She swallows looking at Misha with teary eyes "you think so? I know he loves me allot and I love him more then my life, but he is only 18, who would want to be a dad at 18?"

"Hey babes he loves you, he married you at 18 so he will accept to be a dad at 18 too trust me! Hmm we should say at 19 because when you deliver he will be 19"

"I don't know Misha I am not sure!" she says with a broken voice

"You would have felt the same way, you wouldn't have doubted him but since you are pregnant, so you are all hormonal that's why you are so emotional and can't think straight, believe me" she says humoring her

Piya sighs deeply, and then says "I think you are right, thanks so much, but since when you have become so wise Mish?"

"Since I become friends with a wise girl like you, who is a bit hormonal nowadays!" she giggles

"So tell me how do you feel? Are you happy regardless of Abhay's reaction? Which I am sure will be positive"

Piya looks at Misha and smiles "I don't know Mish! Babies are a huge responsibility and I am still studying! I don't know how would I manage?"

"Hey it's not that hard I guess! Even if you have to skip a year you can always come back and study the next year, but hey there are women who study, work and have babies at the same time, so I guess you will be fine, but tell me are you happy? I mean do you want to be a mom?"

Piya nods smiling and touching her tummy "I am happy and want this baby, he is a part of me and Abhay apart of our love"

Misha smiles "ok then, tomorrow when he comes back you tell him after giving him a good time, and you wills see he will be ok with it" both giggle

"Misha open the door" shouts Panchi, Piya quickly hides the box and the tester in her bag

As she gets in "Misha! Dad sent that whip cream with you why didn't you give it to me I was waiting for it" says Panchi in hyped voice

"Oops sorry! here I forgot!"

"and why are you two in the room? Come join the rest you are missing the fun, were you crying Piya?" she looks at Piya

"Yes she misses Abhay, silly girl" says Misha

Panchi giggles and wraps her arm around her "hey sweetie don't be so sad he will be back soon now come and we will have fun" and they all walk to the garden

Later in the night, Abhay enters the bedroom very slowly trying not to make any sound, he looks at Piya who was sound asleep and smiles affectionately 
he takes off his jacket and then walks very slowly towards the bed he leans down looking at Piya's beautiful face with loving eyes 
He didn't want to wake her up, yet he couldn't control his urges to take her into his arms 

His heart beat was getting faster as he gazes her face, her eyes, nose and lips, 
she sighs and moves moving along the blanket away and his gaze shifts to the low neck line of  her night gown and to her slim shoulders and her chest and arms and he swallows and sighs trying to stop himself from waking her up but in vein so he gives in to his urges as he leans and kisses her softly on her forehead and then his lips shifts to her closed eye lids, then her cheeks and then he presses his mouth on her lips kissing her.

She moans softly and slowly opens her eyes and  gazes him with dreamy eyes patting her eye lids  and says in a soft sleepy voice smiling "Abhay" she touches his cheek softly stroking it with her hand

He smiles, and rubs his face on the palm of her hand and then kisses it she sighs and looks at him with so much love "hey sleeping  beauty" he says caressing her face with his long fingers
"You came early! Is it really you, or am I dreaming? What time is it?" 
She says sighing and yawing , he smiles. 

"It's almost 3 am! I finished off the meeting of morning last night so I can get back to you earlier, thank God in the last minute I got booking" he says his hand stroking her face gently now
Her smile widens "I am glad you did"

He grabs her and then lifts her up from the bed holding her high from under her waist his arms wrapped around her lower back,  her head above his, she look down to him as he looks up at her and then he swings her round and round very slowly
She holds  into his head laughing softly "I love your laughter " he softly says
as he stops she pulls his head burring his face into her chest, hugging him tightly and kisses him on top of his head

He inhales her scent deeply and then he slides her slowly till she stands on her feet, his arms wrapped around her
both gaze each other intensely in the dim lighted Room
"Sorry for waking you up, but I couldn't help my self, I missed you like hell"  he says huskily as he bends her back and kisses her neck gently 

His kisses tantalize her senses with pleasure "hmm, I am glad you did, I missed you so much too" says she in a trembling voice, her heart beat becoming faster by second 
He smiles and then rubs his nose with hers and then kisses her nose very softly 
While his hand stroking her face gently moving away a strand of hair then he leans and kisses her on her lips she parts her lips in anticipation as he savors them teasing them 
his hand sliding from her face down to her neck to her shoulders and arms stroking and caressing her very gently she moans in pleasure and then he gets hold of her waist and pulls her up closer as they kiss each other with more passion now, their hands touching and stroking each other

His mouth leaves her lips and goes down seeking her chin and then  neck as he teases her with his lips and teeth and then it shifts to her shoulders impatiently and then his hands hold the straps of her night gown rolling them and sliding them from her shoulders down to her arms, and her hands were trembling as they were trying impatiently to unbutton his shirt, both were breathless and both had this urgent yearning for each other and they get lost in the ecstasy of their passionate need for each other.

In the next morning Piya was all set to go to the college and she looks at Abhay. He was still sleeping lying on his face, she touches her tummy; I wonder what will be your reaction when you know about it she thought swallowing
He will be happy don't worry she tells her self, think positives as Misha told her.

Abhay moves and now he was on his side she goes closer to him with a smile on her face, you look like a baby when you are asleep she thought and then she leans towards him and moves his bang away from his forehead very gently and then as she was about to walk away suddenly he grabs her hand and pulls her and she falls over his naked chest gasping "where you think you are going?" says he in a sleepy voice his face only inches away from her

"College where else?" she says trying to look away and not to get drowned in his mesmerizing gaze
"you are not going anywhere today!" he says with a playful voice
"I have to! I can't afford to be absent and Abhay I don't know how you manage to get best marks with your poor attendance as you are absent most of the time! but some of us do need to attend"
He chuckles and then holds her head and pulls it closer ignoring what she said "You smell so fresh, so yummy"
She pushes him away " and you need to take a shower" she says teasing him
"Really" he leaves her and tries to smell himself and she tries to escape giggling. He holds her again and then rolls over so he is on top of her, and she becomes more breathless now
"Hmm you tried to trick me, didn't you? You can't escape now and you have to pay the price" He grins
"Didn't you have enough last night?" she says blushing now in a quivering voice and looking away
"I will never have enough of you ever! Don't you know that" 
He says in husky playful voice and he buries his head in her hair
"Abhay please!" she says in a weak voice
"Nope" says he and as he was about to kiss her neck, she says in pain "Ouch!"
And he quickly gets off of her pulling her up gently to sit "What's wrong? did I hurt you?" says he in a very concerned voice Holding her arms gently
She looks at him with pain in her eyes and a frowned face then she pushes him away and runs towards the door grabbing her handbag and giggling then she turns still laughing "Got ya!"

He frowns as she has coned him again; she knew all she had to do is to pretend to be in pain and he would let her go and he did
he stands up abruptly trying to wrap the sheet around his waist "You cheat! Come back here!" says he in a warning voice

She shows him her tongue teasing him, and then gets out of the room chuckling, before he could grab her again, and as she steps out side the room she almost got stumbled by Chand! Who was coming to their bedrooms direction! She becomes nervous and her laughter fades away, as she tries to stand still

Even after few month Piya still didn't warm up to her father law as his gaze makes her feel very edgy "good morning uncle"  she says nervously  moving a strand of her hair away and he nods and says "Abhay is back! When.." and before he could say anything else Abhay opens the door holding the sheet around his waist grinning "I will get yo.." and he stops as he sees his dad, his face turns a bit red as Chand gazes him from his head down to his toes and then he looks at Piya who was looking down now trying to stop her self from giggling 

"Am I interrupting anything?" he says in his deep voice that is more of a playful sarcastic nature 

Piya bites her lips blushing and says "excuse me" and then she rushes down stairs. She throws a quick glance at Abhay who looks at her with stern look, his face still red, you look like a boy who got caught stealing she thought affectionately and giggles softly as she heads out side the mansion.

"When did you come back? I thought you had a meeting today morning with Mr. Raymond?" Says Chand
"I have finished it last night"
"I see! So how was the deal? Did we get the new project?" says Chand
"Yes dad we did" 
"Ok, you get dressed and meet me downstairs in my office there is something I want to discuss with you"
"Is it urgent I need to take a shower first" says he politely 
"Do whatever you want to do" says Chand

In the college Piya rushes to the class with anguish thinking that she was late but to her surprise it was empty!
She looks around and then she notices a note on the board "no class today"

She sighs feeling disappointed I left Abhay to attend this stupid class! She thought agitated as she walks towards the courtyard she spots Misha and Kabir engaged in a heated argument
"Shut up Kabir! You don't know what you're talking about!" yells Misha as she hits him on his chest shoving him 

"I don't know what's your problem? Why are you making a fuss? All I said give the guy a chance you might like him!" says Kabir calmly 
"Hey guys what's going on?" say Piya as she approaches them
"this loser is irritating me that's what's happening" says Misha agitated 
Kabir smirks "she got a ristha from an NRI family the guy looks decent and he is in his last year in medical college and she is simply rejecting him without giving the guy a chance!"
"Are you being stupid kabir? Why would I want to get married now I am only 17 and why would I leave my family and friends and go on and live in a stupid foreign country!" 
"correction. You will be 18 after few months, beside who said you have to get married now! All I said meet him as your parents asked you to and give him a chance you might like him"
"whatever! Who would want to get hooked at this age? no offense to you guys Piya" she says looking at Piya
Piya smiles "none taken Mish"
Kabir "seriously! What's bad in getting married so soon! look at Abhay and Piya they seem so happy"
Piya blushes 
"Hey touch wood and say mashaAllah or you will cast an evil eye on them" says Misha wrapping her arm around Piya
"Beside if you can get me a hot and rich husband who would be fidda over me just like Abhay is Fidda over Piya then I would say yes at once" says Misha now joking Piya giggles
"sure, there is but hey he should be a pure 'ulo ka patta' to agree and marry you" says kabir teasing her
Misha looks at him furiously and hits him he laughs "ok ok sorry! Hey there is one and he has it all! looks" then he touches his face in a filmy way" Height, and he is sizzling hot too and yeah his dad is rich, and he is always fidda over you"
Misha looks puzzled at him "who?"
"me!" and he chuckles and then he runs 
"Kabir!" and she runs after him Piya giggles after few minutes Misha comes back breathless holding her sides "he is fast! I will show him later what a loser! Even if he was the last person on earth I won't marry him"
"Why not Misha?" says Piya 
"What?!"
"I mean you and Kabir be a couple"
"Don't be ridiculous Piya we are childhood friends we know everything about each other, and we were there for each other all the time"
"Exactly! You both are like soul mates!"
"What rubbish Piya! Just stop it! And hey tell me when your hubby is coming home? and how are you planning to tell him?"
Piya blushes "he is back he came late last night"
"awe!" Misha nudges her giggling
then holds her hand "come tell me the juicy detail over some grilled cheese sandwiches and garam samosas"
As they get seated and they order" so how did he take the news you seem happy so i guess he took it well"
Piya frowns "I didn't tell him yet!"
"What? Why not?"
"I just couldn't! I want to tell him the right time" says Piya
"Hmm, seems you are a bit worried about his reaction right?"

Piya nods "I told you about the incident in Rome!"
"Yeah but that's different Piya, he was talking about that couple not you guys! Anyhow you can't keep this a secret for long you know that! Soon you know !" she makes a gesture with her hand on her tummy 

Piya giggles "it will take few months till it shows silly especially its the first baby!"
"Really? Hmm seems you were doing some research eh?" Misha winks
"So he is back so why didn't he come to the college then?"
Piya blushes "he slept late!"
Misha giggles "hmm so where is the evidence?"
"What are you talking about Mish?" says Piya puzzled

Misha moves Piya's hair from her neck "oh no hickeys" she chuckles 
"Misha, necks are not the only targets for hickeys, there are many other places too, you know" she giggles blushing 
Misha blushes "God Piya now you become a besharam like your moon- ray hubby too!" then they both giggle 

"So, what now? Don't you need to get examined by a doctor or something?"
"I think in the first month there is no need, but the mom should have a well balanced diet and take some vitamins supplement and avoid taking medications that's all"
"Are you sure? hey I can ask my mom"
"No Misha please! I don't want anyone to know now, not until I tell Abhay! This should be just between me and you" she says in hyped voice 
"Hey babes don't worry I won't tell a single soul!" says Misha smiling

shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a tiny feeling that Piya is pregnant😉
Abhay would make a great dad.
Update was superb👍🏼
Thanx for pm and sorry I took so long to reply I had tests
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

awesome update! i hope i wont be labelld as a cheapo if i say tht i was waiting 4 piya to be..... 😉  now i'm lukng fwd to abhay's reaction! 😊 

Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovedddddddddddddddd it love abhay and awwwwwwwwwwww pia is pregnant how will abhay react keep updating