Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zoozoo123

wow........................was waiting 4 this....n vl wiat 4 next 1...................so pls          update soon...............

marks alloted 2 u.................1000/100......hehe...................

marks kam pad gaye.............

aww thanks allot😳 will try to update soon
Antara106 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
kaheela, your ffs are getting interesting day by day... i just don't have enough control over me to wait for some more days... Is anyone a writer in your family... you write so well... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anyway, I love this new Abhay here... he's all that a girl wants her husband to be... I love it when he and Piya are together.... and the way he gets all lovey-dovey and caring, not only in front of others but also in reality (reality here in this ff, I mean) with Piya, makes me glow with happiness and a smile slowly spreads in my face.... And then, I also like it when Abhay gets all mischievous with Piya...

This is truly amazing.... and I also liked Chaand and Haseene here.... they seem to really like Piya...πŸ˜† and Piya, I'm really happy for her, now that she has got what she wanted for a long time... she finally got her love, Abhay, a family and happiness... 😊

you are a great writer... I know that writing is your hobby but I really think that you should get professional.... well, that's all i had to say... as usual, am waiting here eagerly for your updates... keep writing... and one more thing, I HAVE BECOME YOUR FAN!!!!.....πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: Antara106

kaheela, your ffs are getting interesting day by day... i just don't have enough control over me to wait for some more days... Is anyone a writer in your family... you write so well... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Anyway, I love this new Abhay here... he's all that a girl wants her husband to be... I love it when he and Piya are together.... and the way he gets all lovey-dovey and caring, not only in front of others but also in reality (reality here in this ff, I mean) with Piya, makes me glow with happiness and a smile slowly spreads in my face.... And then, I also like it when Abhay gets all mischievous with Piya...

This is truly amazing.... and I also liked Chaand and Haseene here.... they seem to really like Piya...πŸ˜† and Piya, I'm really happy for her, now that she has got what she wanted for a long time... she finally got her love, Abhay, a family and happiness... 😊

you are a great writer... I know that writing is your hobby but I really think that you should get professional.... well, that's all i had to say... as usual, am waiting here eagerly for your updates... keep writing... and one more thing, I HAVE BECOME YOUR FAN!!!!.....πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

AnataraπŸ€—thanka so much dear, i am glad that you liked their characters and enjoyed reading it πŸ˜³

@ bold , no no one is writer in my family!..awwwwwwww thanks a ton hun, you are too kind and too sweet πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ you have just made my day😳 seriously love yaπŸ€—its this kind of encouragement what makes me want to write more πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago

Re: 9th Update!

Abhay is soooooooooooo romantic and such a loving husband! 😍 I like how he is completely head over heals in love with her and gets romantic with her every chance he gets. πŸ˜‰
I could totally understand the birth control part as in their situation it understandable. Plus he is a vampire and they're still too young to be parents as they're only 17-18 years old and in school.

I totally like how you emphasized Abhay's statement  about Panchi when he said, "He smirks "You know I respect her allot as an elder sister" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haha I totally liked that.
heheheπŸ˜‰

Misha is the coolest friend ever! I like her little jokes enough to blush Abhay & Piya out of their minds! πŸ˜›

Looking forward to next update whenever you can. 😊
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow kaheela awesome update just loved it and pls update soon ....
i was wondering whether pia will become pregnant since she did not take the pills and if she does become then what will she do when she comes to know abhay is a vampire .................................
mythrimyna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pls ka7eela update it was awesome ................................ and will pia be pregnant i dont know but i was dreaming about abhiya's child after seeing breaking dawn pics so now when i read your ff i thought whether piya will be pregnant so pls update soon i want to know
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

Re: 9th Update!

Abhay is soooooooooooo romantic and such a loving husband! 😍 I like how he is completely head over heals in love with her and gets romantic with her every chance he gets. πŸ˜‰
I could totally understand the birth control part as in their situation it understandable. Plus he is a vampire and they're still too young to be parents as they're only 17-18 years old and in school.

I totally like how you emphasized Abhay's statement  about Panchi when he said, "He smirks "You know I respect her allot as an elder sister" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haha I totally liked that.
heheheπŸ˜‰

Misha is the coolest friend ever! I like her little jokes enough to blush Abhay & Piya out of their minds! πŸ˜›

Looking forward to next update whenever you can. 😊

@ magentaπŸ˜‰ i hope he feels about her this way in the real world too🀣

glad you loved all the aspects of the storyπŸ€—it really means allot, allot, allot to me when YOU like it seriously πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ thank you😳
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

wow kaheela awesome update just loved it and pls update soon ....

i was wondering whether pia will become pregnant since she did not take the pills and if she does become then what will she do when she comes to know abhay is a vampire .................................

thanks hunπŸ˜ƒ glad you loved it@ bold aree yaar i have written in this update that she takes something for it and she will start having the birth controls pills too for later onπŸ˜‰ and hey if you love it why didnt ya press the like button!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mythrimyna

pls ka7eela update it was awesome ................................ and will pia be pregnant i dont know but i was dreaming about abhiya's child after seeing breaking dawn pics so now when i read your ff i thought whether piya will be pregnant so pls update soon i want to know

thanks sweetsπŸ˜ƒ @ bold to know about it keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..and hey if you like it why didnt ya press the like button!πŸ˜•

will try to update soon😊
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kaheela... Awesome updates... simply beautiful!!!
humm... I dont want Piya should get pregnent so soon.. They should enjoy the romantic married life.. shud have small nok zok.. before they get parents.. its responsibilty...
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

Kaheela... Awesome updates... simply beautiful!!!

humm... I dont want Piya should get pregnent so soon.. They should enjoy the romantic married life.. shud have small nok zok.. before they get parents.. its responsibilty...

thanks allot hunπŸ˜ƒ @ bold hehe everyone is concerned about thatπŸ˜‰